What's new

Pakistan’s Prime Minister Imran Khan backs out of Kuala Lumpur Summit

Or Pakistan out smarted dumb arabs by forcing them to provide Pakistan financial assistance it badly needed.
I would pick billions of dollars over umma chumma block which wont be even able to agree on one subject.

I think Pakistan is master of behind the scene deals.
people are too dumb, they only see what is shown to them.

Exactly...Pakistan done the right thinh by not jumping into an alliance without really understanding the seriousness of this alliance...Why do you want to mess up your ally and join a group where they are not even about their objective.

Again, Pakistan can always join later if this group come up with Solid objective that alligns with your intrests.

Boycott is not the correct word as we are supportive, but financial constraints and KSA blackmail kept us out.

What block? This has nothing to do with any block. Saudis side with enemies of all Muslims, thats it, and they want Pakistan onside too. Saudia love India never forget.
They also helped Armenians..
You want to know how much Armenians love Muslims?? lol

New nexus is forming between Pakistan, Turkey, Malaysia, and Qatar. These countries are ok with Iran and have no historical animosity to Persians or Shias.

It is clear that Turkey brought Qatar and Iran, while Malaysia brought Indonesia.

How can Malaysia and Turkey be upset with Pakistan, when it is very clear that Pakistan pushed harder than anyone else for this alliance.

Imran Khan long admired Erdogan and Mahathir as his models, maybe before they even knew him.

He has been working very hard to find a solution to the Muslim world's problems and we are finally at a turning point.

Pakistan will have to work twice as hard now, but we will do it. The Muslim world deserves options and a new power center. Pakistan is key.

Senior journalists and anchorpersons were told at the foreign ministry yesterday that there was a ‘division’ on the KL summit among the Ummah so Pakistan decided to skip it

If OIC is to collapse from this summit then this statement from FO finally admits that the Ummah is fragile to begin with. There is new a assembly of like minded nations in KL which Pakistan decided to skip on. Pakistan's dark past keeps on pulling her legs into more servitude for the incompetent Sheikhdoms.

I believe that it was all done so that SA and UAE convert their $6 billion deposits in Pakistani banks to soft/hard (any type because of desperation) loans. So in short, economic independence is a nice thing to have.

Before I get banned again lol let me tell you most Pakistanis are happy to live as slaves of Arabs, they are happy for some Zakat from the fat habibis, Pakistanis just don't have that self respect like Turks do. I know it must be hard for you as a Turk to understand Pakistani culture but nations which let go of their ancient culture and adopt a culture of conquerors will always be slaves.

Do not undermine yourself so soon??
Did you ever ask why Turks are still part of NATO even if Nato is the reason for all the ills of Muslim world?
If Turkey can be with US and pretend as a leader of Muslim world then why not Pakistan can be an ally of Arabs and still be with any of the groups of Muslim world...

Before I get banned again lol let me tell you most Pakistanis are happy to live as slaves of Arabs, they are happy for some Zakat from the fat habibis, Pakistanis just don't have that self respect like Turks do. I know it must be hard for you as a Turk to understand Pakistani culture but nations which let go of their ancient culture and adopt a culture of conquerors will always be slaves.
BS

None of it makes sense though. Why would Arabs be so upset over Kashmir/Summit etc. It's something most Muslims are concerned about.
It's as if India has something to do with it.

No doubt Pakistan has a lot that looks up to saudis, then there is a lot that looks up to the queen of england, and some to Ayotollah..But they are fringe elements and dont reflect the mainstream..Just like in Turkey there are some that look upto Euro..
Pakistan has had very strong relationships with Saudia in past due to common strategic goals.The move reflects Pakistan wants Saudia to sit in this new forum where its not the show-runner.Ignoring Pakistan and giving Saudia to use OIC as a counter group only hurts the whole ambition the forum is purt for in first place.
Pakistan has went up to very last attempt to bring Saudia onboard even if it means to skip a session.I personally disagree with what happened however maybe i dont have the whole picture.

Last edited:
خودی کو کر بلند اتنا کہ ہر تقدیر سے پہلے

خدا بندے سے خود پوچھے بتا تیری رضا کیا ہے

BS

No doubt Pakistan has a lot that looks up to saudis, then there is a lot that looks up to the queen of england, and some to Ayotollah..But they are fringe elements and dont reflect the mainstream..Just like in Turkey there are some slaves of Euro..
Pakistan has had very strong relationships with Saudia in past due to common strategic goals.The move reflects Pakistan wants Saudia to sit in this new forum where its not the show-runner.Ignoring Pakistan and giving Saudia to use OIC as a counter group only hurts the whole ambition the forum is purt for in first place.
Pakistan would go up to very last attempt to bring Saudia onboard even if it means to skip a session.
I disagree. There's a lot of Arab slaves. we have them in Turkey too. and slaves of Europe. These people need to be exposed or it's never going to make Saudia change.

Well when the IK and the Military don't even have control of their own country then what is the use of going to Malaysia? Just look at the pathetic drama being played in Pakistan. It is disgraceful.

Do not undermine yourself so soon??
Did you ever ask why Turks are still part of NATO even if Nato is the reason for all the ills of Muslim world?
If Turkey can be with US and pretend as a leader of Muslim world then why not Pakistan can be an ally of Arabs and still be with any of the groups of Muslim world...

I understand your point but I don't think most Pakistani wannabe Arabs and our Establishment understand this, the Arabs have the Pakistani generals and politicians by their balls. If Pakistan was really looking out for its interests it would have made Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan part of its provinces just like what India just did, Pakistan could have kept better relations with US instead fully leaning towards China, Pakistan could have opened dialogues with Israel for future peace talks. This topic requires a new thread on its own.

Khan ny L dekha dis. Idk the inside story but this guy needs to show some testicular fortitude.

Pakistan policies aren’t making sense. When Pakistan could have easily milk the Saudi and Emirates by joining their Syria collision, Pakistan didn’t do jack sh!t.

Now when it’s time to be Part of something bigger. His dumba$$ flew to Saudia.

I don’t think, he as. Person. I think people inside establishment are some idiots who are giving him incorrect input.

IK took a great step.

IK chose Pakistan's interests and did not fall for this useless group meant for photo ops.

Back
Top Bottom