What's new

Pakistan's president tells Palin she's 'gorgeous'

I despise Palin's ideology, but I do feel sorry for her here.

Here she is trying, as a woman, to be elected VP of the most powerful nation on earth, and meeting with world leaders some of whom preside over nations facing grave challenges with huge implications for a large part of the world -and she gets asked by Sherry, "how do you manage to keep looking so good while you are so busy".

The President of Pakistan tells her 'she is gorgeous' and he wants to give her a hug (good thing there was no mistletoe around or Zardari would have decided to become Christian for a moment:D).

Then she is overheard discussing Karzai's children. I mean really. Would a man be greeted with ' oh you are so handsome, and how do you keep looking so good? "I want to give you a hug if the reporter insists Obama!"

Does anyone think Biden will sit down with Karzai and chat about their kids?

I doubt Hillary would have received this kind of treatment (subconscious I know, but still there). Now she was a woman who demanded respect and oozed intelligence.

I despise Palin's ideology, but I do feel sorry for her here.

Here she is trying, as a woman, to be elected VP of the most powerful nation on earth, and meeting with world leaders some of whom preside over nations facing grave challenges with huge implications for a large part of the world -and she gets asked by Sherry, "how do you manage to keep looking so good while you are so busy".

The President of Pakistan tells her 'she is gorgeous' and he wants to give her a hug (good thing there was no mistletoe around or Zardari would have decided to become Christian for a moment:D).

Then she is overheard discussing Karzai's children. I mean really. Would a man be greeted with ' oh you are so handsome, and how do you keep looking so good? "I want to give you a hug if the reporter insists Obama!"

Does anyone think Biden will sit down with Karzai and chat about their kids?

I doubt Hillary would have received this kind of treatment (subconscious I know, but still there). Now she was a woman who demanded respect and oozed intelligence.

I dunno man, maybe you are reading too much into this. Sure it proves our president is an idiot, but other than that...Sarah Palin is okay I guess. Biden with Karzai talking about his kids is not that much of stretch. And as it is ... these ***** people like Karzai and Zardari are completely sexist. If the first thing Karzi does is start talking about her kids because thats what he saw people talking about on TV then what was she supposed to say? So you cant blame her for being polite and saying: "Yes, ahum, I'm sure you have kids too. Umm yes nice..."

Its these 2 buffons who are clearly out of line.

P.S. why is the urdu word for 'uneducated' being considered a bad word and being censored?

I dunno man, maybe you are reading too much into this. Sure it proves our president is an idiot, but other than that...Sarah Palin is okay I guess. Biden with Karzai talking about his kids is not that much of stretch. And as it is ... these ***** people like Karzai and Zardari are completely sexist. If the first thing Karzi does is start talking about her kids because thats what he saw people talking about on TV then what was she supposed to say? So you cant blame her for being polite and saying: "Yes, ahum, I'm sure you have kids too. Umm yes nice..."

Its these 2 buffons who are clearly out of line.

P.S. why is the urdu word for 'uneducated' being considered a bad word and being censored?

Oh I am not primarily criticizing her, I am criticizing the attitudes of the leaders who met her (I agree with you there), though I suppose some of my bias against her did seep out in the closing line when I referred to Hillary.

I'll admit it, I detest her ideology and I do consider her an intellectual lightweight, but as I said, that probably had little to do with the response she got.

The J word is considered derogatory and inflammatory, therefore its banned.

You could always say 'unparh'.

Oh I am not primarily criticizing her, I am criticizing the attitudes of the leaders who met her (I agree with you there), though I suppose some of my bias against her did seep out in the closing line when I referred to Hillary.

I'll admit it, I detest her ideology and I do consider her an intellectual lightweight, but as I said, that probably had little to do with the response she got.

The J word is considered derogatory and inflammatory, therefore its banned.

You could always say 'unparh'.

I found Zardari's behavior funny he is a head of a state where such behavior is resented. Whatif any other nations head exhibit similar behavior in Pakistan. ?

the world has gone crazy .. no one I guess has any clue what is happening.. Zardari .. just spoke a truth... which the entire America or at-least half of America has already bought... but yes being the head of a state in front of so many international media.. he should have been a little more reserved.. and kept these kind of banter jokes for private state dinner

And here I thought our president (President of Islamic Republic of Pakistan) was there to ensure that Americans don't enter Pakistan again. He's not a diplomat. He wasn't even active in his party before his wife's death. Then only one thing's left to do. Flirt!

Retard! :crazy:

Well, I'm not really sure what you mean by 'her idealogy', but I think I can be sure of one thing; you're certainly no conservative. ;)

Hm I didnt exactly want 'unparh', more of a primitive mentality/indisciplined/uneducated sort of combination. But you get the point so...

ohh boy... i think it was his big time basti but he is a dheet!
she was like... eyyyyy.. and he was like... i am sooo hornyyyy.... :rofl:

:) Well what expect from all time playboys who always eye women everywhere no matter if young or old.

No matter if they have two dozen already .
:)

But well ahh come on give some credit to the thug for speaking out his heart :enjoy:

WTF, this is completely retarded. What is this stupid channel and that cheap news caster?
How does this english make sense: His first meeting with her has critics saying he was "completely a bit" out of line?
'Completely' and 'a bit' dont go together, they are contradictory. Why do people try to speak english so desperately when they cant. Don't tell me this was some Indian news channel...

He is like "somebody stop me please" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Someone make him remember "Bibi Zinda Hai Bibi Zinda Hai"

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom