What's new

Pakistan's Plutonium Production Starts

Nuclear weapons is a thing of immense pride for Pakistanis.

Nukes are to Pakistan what Yoga is to India.

They would love to have more and more of nuclear warheads. There is nothing India can do about it. But to the world Pakistan's increasing arsenal could mean different things. If I was a Pakistani, I would keep the nuke program under the covers and top secret.

The world just won't be comfortable if Pakistan had 250-300 nukes. In order to keep them secure, Pak needs to develop itself economically and diplomatically too cause sooner or later US might want to intervene.

They would love to have more and more of nuclear warheads. There is nothing India can do about it. But to the world Pakistan's increasing arsenal could mean different things. If I was a Pakistani, I would keep the nuke program under the covers and top secret.

The world just won't be comfortable if Pakistan had 250-300 nukes. In order to keep them secure, Pak needs to develop itself economically and diplomatically too cause sooner or later US might want to intervene.

you hit the nail right on the head..:tup:

What a post man!
Hands off to you!!!

The examples you gave of yoga, immense pride and you used a strong word "love" forces me to think that nukes are burden for India.
I mean who is not pride of the nukes man?
Aren't you proud of the nukes of your country?
Who knows about Indian Nukes development..
maybe India is also increasing the pace of their development..

You guys talk about cold war strategy every now and than when it comes to nukes you guys pretend to be "Saints" as if we you are not making nukes and stuff..
and if it is true than there is a serious flaw in your cold war policy as you cannot counter the threat.

Anyways nukes is Romeo and Juliet for every country.

You are dismissed as you used strong and biased words. They way you presented the story was one sided in which we were portrayed as lovers and a threat while you were saints.
Moreover, how can you speak on the behalf of Pakistanis?
Do you have enough mandate or did you go out and ask every Pakistani about the views they have.
I am sure every nation loves their nukes.

Best of luck in future.

Last edited:
What a post man!
Hands off to you!!!

The examples you gave of yoga, immense pride and you used a strong word "love" forces me to think that nukes are burden for India.
I mean who is not pride of the nukes man?
Aren't you proud of the nukes of your country?
Who knows about Indian Nukes development..
maybe India is also increasing the pace of their development..

You guys talk about cold war strategy every now and than when it comes to nukes you guys pretend to be "Saints" as if we you are not making nukes and stuff..
and if it is true than there is a serious flaw in your cold war policy as you cannot counter the threat.

Anyways nukes is Romeo and Juliet for every country.

You are dismissed as you used strong and biased words. They way you presented the story was one sided in which we were portrayed as lovers and a threat while you were saints.
Moreover, how can you speak on the behalf of Pakistanis?
Do you have enough mandate or did you go out and ask every Pakistani about the views they have.
I am sure every nation loves their nukes.

Best of luck in future.

Indians are not proud of their nukes. They are happy they have some but they don't care if they have 20 or 200 cause they know they'll never be used.

Pakistan is the only country where the Nuke weapon scientist is the hero of the country.

Wait a min, I don't even know who created the nuclear bomb for India? Does anyone have an idea about the guy who created nuke bomb for India??

Pakistan spends much more on nukes than other countries. India's spending on civil nuclear energy is way way more than military nuclear assets.

Indians are not proud of their nukes. They are happy they have some but they don't care if they have 20 or 200 cause they know they'll never be used.

Pakistan is the only country where the Nuke weapon scientist is the hero of the country.

Wait a min, I don't even know who created the nuclear bomb for India? Does anyone have an idea about the guy who created nuke bomb for India??

Pakistan spends much more on nukes than other countries. India's spending on civil nuclear energy is way way more than military nuclear assets.

This is what we call a self delusional defence analyst in the making or already made :rofl::rofl:

Hypocrisy at its highest! When you do not want to use it, and are very sure of it, why make it in the first place???:what::no:

One wonders, which corporate ladder did Abdul Kalaam ascended to reach the Presidency.;)

One wonders, which corporate ladder did Abdul Kalaam ascended to reach the Presidency.;)

He was involved in IGBMP (Integrated guided ballistic missile programme) not atomic bomb making.

And oh yes he was aware of the golden rule : "You proliferate, you are humiliated". And maybe this wisdom made him the president of India unlike his counterparts who (sporting the highest civilian award) are still in prison like restriction.

He was involved in IGBMP (Integrated guided ballistic missile programme) not atomic bomb making.

And oh yes he was aware of the golden rule : "You proliferate, you are humiliated". And maybe this wisdom made him the president of India unlike his counterparts who (sporting the highest civilian award) are still in prison like restriction.

Good for him as he never went missing or didn't turn up on a river bed.

You win some and you lose some. ;)

That was a cheeky comment to make on an X President of India dude. The guy who went missing may have gone missing for totally unrelated reasons for that matter for reasons nothing to do with India's defence.

:cheers:

Now what the hell does that mean?

This is how I read it.. he was lucky to survive an assasination attempt? while few other's like him were not as lucky?

You win some you lose some?

WTF???? :angry:

are moderators taking a note of these statements?

That was a cheeky comment to make on an X President of India dude. The guy who went missing may have gone missing for totally unrelated reasons for that matter for reasons nothing to do with India's defence.

:cheers:

My dear, we both come from a part of the world where things do go bump in the night. I merely asked a question, but the other member had to drag in Pakistani scientist into it. Shanti. :D

Now what the hell does that mean?

This is how I read it.. he was lucky to survive an assasination attempt? while few other's like him were not as lucky?

You win some you lose some?

WTF???? :angry:

are moderators taking a note of these statements?

Well you read it wrong, hold your horses and take a cold shower,
I am sure MODS also took a note of post#39.

Back
Top Bottom