What's new

Pakistan’s olive oil producers prepare to enter global market: report

Olive oil is great for health. I hope its available easily and at fair price in all of Pakistan without adulteration or price gouging. I also hope it does not become another mafia like sugar mafia.

There is an updated report on the olive production in Pakistan today on October 28. Olive trees which were planted 5 years ago are now stating to bear fruit. The olive tress project director mentioned these tress were planted in barren lands of Pothohar region, so these tress would not compete with other crops.

Project director also mentioned these trees have potential to replace apple orchards in Baluchistan since those apple tress are suffering due to lack of water.

Update: Pakistan's Olive Oil Industry

On a visit to Australia, I learned through a friend about the multiple R&D orgs they had. Wish we had such orgs to support and guide our farmers.

A new video posted on September 29, 2020 about Olive Festival - Pakistan.

nowhere to be seen in local markets and here we read that our olive oil is entering global market, such claims makes me laugh.

WhatsApp.jpg

click on the link below ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

http://pakolive.com/videos.php

Be true in your dealings of trade, and may Allah Subhanahu Wata'alah grant you success.

and where is this Pakistani olive oil available in local market?

Maybe Pakistan olive oil is exported rather than being processed in the country and sold under Pakistani brand. If that is true then the reason maybe due to better price offered by olive processing companies operated in Europe or China.

it is doing something. 16000 tonnes is more before.
Spain produced over 9 million tonnes of olives in 2019, Italy almost 2 million tonnes.
Everyone will have to produce enough food to feed themselves soon.

nowhere to be seen in local markets and here we read that our olive oil is entering global market, such claims makes me laugh.

It hasn't started yet. Make your way to the farms. Pakistani expect instantaneous results.

Back
Top Bottom