What's new

Pakistan's nuke arsenal bigger than India's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do India really need more nukes than those 80? I don't think so. because we have just couple of enemy. :tongue:

Does it really matter? If we, India and Pakistan, used it once, its over for everybody. You have to realize today's bombs are many times power full than the one droped over Japan. The land that we call our country or motherland will be wiped from the face of the earth and millions will die from radiation for decades. So ask your self, does it really matter if one of them has 10 extra bombs?........Conventional weapons you can argue but lot of people dont really grasp the destruction on humanity of nuclear weapons.

Does it really matter? If we, India and Pakistan, used it once, its over for everybody. You have to realize today's bombs are many times power full than the one droped over Japan. The land that we call our country or motherland will be wiped from the face of the earth and millions will die from radiation for decades. So ask your self, does it really matter if one of them has 10 extra bombs?........Conventional weapons you can argue but lot of people dont really grasp the destruction on humanity of nuclear weapons.

i agree with you.. in total sub continent has 150+ N weapons. more than enough to decrease the world's population to atleast few hundred millions. but pakistan was forced to have nuclear weapons after 71 and more when india tested its first in 74. i would be happy when we start more power generation projects with nuclear.

Here comes another nuke orgasm thread....Some members across the border get an orgasm the second they say the word nukes...You would wish the world had no nukes when stuff starts falling on your head..

And Without the test, its certain?? Or has pakistan judged it by simulation?? or virtual testing??

Pakistan will never conduct another nuclear test unless India does so first and this is for obvious reasons.

I'm speculating that they may have tested a very low powered thermonuclear warhead that was undetectable by anyone, I don't know, but its almost guranteed they have them if they have been working on this for more than several years.

The Pakistani nuclear scientists aren't just sitting on their azzes eating roti and watching bollywood movies all day. :lol:

Pakistan will never conduct another nuclear test unless India does so first and this is for obvious reasons.

I'm speculating that they may have tested a very low powered thermonuclear warhead that was undetectable by anyone, I don't know, but its almost guranteed they have them if they have been working on this for more than several years.

buddy, its not easy to test a Nuke Hiding the International Eyes... And Thermo Nuke devices has to be tested In order to find its yield, No virtual test would give the Exact yield....

I am not sure but i dont think that a nuclear blast will go undetected when their are so many eyes in the sky scanning each and every thing.:undecided:

As far as following India hope you learned what happens when you do the follow up with Indians. we plan and do it...:cheers:

It doesn't matter who has how many. In my opinion, one nuke used at a proper place can destroy the whole world.

buddy, its not easy to test a Nuke Hiding the International Eyes... And Thermo Nuke devices has to be tested In order to find its yield, No virtual test would give the Exact yield....

Doesn't matter.....Pakistan has China's help in this. Its almost certain Pakistan has it. And without a test there is only one other way to findout.

what matters is how many nukes needed for which country.. OR ...how many nukes can a country survive starting from the first nuke it is attacked with......rest is just a waste !! :)

I am not sure but i dont think that a nuclear blast will go undetected when their are so many eyes in the sky scanning each and every thing.:undecided:

As far as following India hope you learned what happens when you do the follow up with Indians. we plan and do it...:cheers:

too bad india can't do another nuclear test or your nuclear deal with the U.S. gets cancelled and this time you are more than likely to face sanctions. do not forget Pakistan's nukes in 98 had a higher yield than india.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom