What's new

Pakistan's Nuclear Submarine Development | News and Discussions

Mr.evil hindu vegetarian, "PA and their supporters " = "Pakistanis", why you complicate your life !

It does not complicate my job but I will disagree that all Pakistanis support PA in eating grass for a deterrence which was achieved much earlier.

Late 90s? That means antiquated first generation Chinese nuke technology!!

But of course , according to you the tech cant be modified or evolve or Pakistan doesn't invests in R&D ? :azn:

Sure , keep rubbing your hands with glee ... You were doing the same when we started the nuclear programme / cruise-ballistic missile / tanks / jets and other defense equipment :lol: ... I have seen this state of denial a lot of times from your lot ... Need I remind you what happened in the end ?

And how will country exactly afford this cost? The nation has been milked to death with taxes already!

And how will country exactly afford this cost? The nation has been milked to death with taxes already!

Mate , the usual way ... The nation doesn't even properly pay taxes to begin with ...

some time I lough at people over all knowledge on this forum its pathetic specially azad pakistan the news is 8 month old when senate election were going on why people bringing old news and posting them again and again look at the news tape its says imran khan in swabi khan went their in march this year please do check the news before commenting

I am pretty sure that some people back in 1972 told Bhutto the same thing about nuclear missile program..I cant say anything if this project is feasible or not, but i am sure Pakistan can do it
Pakistan took 16 years to develop a nuclear missile and 18 years to develop a nuke(China tested a nuke meant for Pakistan in Lop Nur in 1990.)

Even US can't build a nuke sub from scratch in 5 years.:lol:

Its Feb 2012 news wake up buddy any credible news from navel sources in November or oct and ur type 54 class frigates have not arrived yet china suppose to lend us ?

and i l laugh when indian says how Pakistan is will do this thing 5 years. FYI, it's been going on since 2006. So get some knowledge.

Lop Nur is a myth. Which indias like to propogate and actually it took 10-12 years to build a bomb. Bomb was ready in 83-84

They thrive on myths ... :lol: They should question General Sunderji why didn't he dare cross our border in '87 in Op.Brasstacks - the largest mobilization of troops since WWII ... A slight warning to his Indian counterpart by Zia-ul-Haq was enough to keep them at bay ...

and i l laugh when indian says how Pakistan is will do this thing 5 years. FYI, it's been going on since 2006. So get some knowledge.

Funny how they can even say that with a straight face when most of their projects are delayed continuously :lol:

well just my personal thoughts. i don't think so it will be a nuclear powered sub but it will be a conventional diesel electric sub with nuclear capable cruise missiles. our media cann't be trusted with defence related matters so i don't think so PN with its budget can go for a nuclear powered sub.

well just my personal thoughts. i don't think so it will be a nuclear powered sub but it will be a conventional diesel electric sub with nuclear capable cruise missiles. our media cann't be trusted with defence related matters so i don't think so PN with its budget can go for a nuclear powered sub.

The thing is the main aim for project i.e acquiring second-strike capability can be achieved with both ...

S.U

That was a dirty bomb, and Pakistan had its first nuke in 1986.

Pakistan tested its nukes first through cold tests and then in a Chinese desert in 1990.

India could not.

India didn't have a capacity, to occupy. BD, is a yes man state of India now, this is what India wanted. India does not have the power to occupy and put up with issues of other countries while half of its own population starves.

Nukes, do not provide protection, they just give you the ultimate option to seek vengeance, the option to hit back with a relentless force. Strategic parity! - It means India will NEVER have Pakistan as a subservient state which would put down its claim on Kashmir.

That is none of your business, we want a nuclear triad and we will get it, everyone in India will see it happening and would hear it loud and clear.

Again you are proving your stupidity. Dirty bomb? Why? becoz it was developed by India:P... get life. Mighty Pakistan developed nukes in 1986 :rofl::rofl::rofl: it ok…show the proof (neutral) for your claims. Cold tests, Chinese desert very interesting stories do have any substantial evidence to prove it?.

Why not? India was/is powerful nation when compared Pakistan. India had the capability to liberate east Pakistan but she doesn’t have power to occupy BD simply astounding, I appreciating your POV. Don’t forget Indians supported Akhand Bharat before independence so occupying BD was not a big deal for us.

Nobody wants to throw stones on ………. As long as you calming the Kashmir you couldn’t lead peaceful life and Pakistan become more prone to segregation.

Okay get it and feel happy.

No Uncle pressurised us through Soviets who were our allies as the soviets did not want further trouble from their AF Withdrawal.

Conspiracy theory ? :azn: An Indian attack would have provided Russians with some breathing space in Afghanistan so your home-made theory makes no sense ... Nah , we export basic ammunition whilst your country has to buy it from mother Russia :lol:

FYI kid , Pakistan is developing the armed UAV Burraq , no one has mentioned in the article that we are going for UCAV's yet so do not make stuff by yourselves ...

The thing is the main aim for project i.e acquiring second-strike capability can be achieved with both ...
Now you are finally talking some sense,the fact is Pakistan is indeed planning to develop second-strike capability but it will be with conventional subs and they will employ Babur for this purpose.
Acc. to My sources Pakistan also wants inproved and navalised KD-63 cruise missiles from China

Cold tests, Chinese desert very interesting stories do have any substantial evidence to prove it?.

Okay get it and feel happy.

Exactly what was " Smiling Buddha " if not a very crude dirty bomb test ? ... Do you think you could drop it on enemy ? :lol: Go , learn the yield of the test from your own sources ...

The burden of proof lies on the claimant ... So provide us with credible and concrete proof that Chinese tested our nukes :azn: ... Sorry , I know you are still confused between URENCO and Chinese designs :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom