What's new

Pakistan's Nuclear Submarine Development | News and Discussions

Pakistan can't build this submarine. They know it, we know it and everyone knows it. This is just not happening.

Your bomb wan't built by you but by smuggling parts and designs from allover the world. Anyways I don't wanna go into that. A nation that can't build a first generation reactor can't build a nuclear sub. I am no expert and I dont know inside news of Pakistan navy. India had one of the most advanced nuclear programs in the world and diverting that to military use we were able to do it. But Pakistan has neither, so I am convinced you can't do it.

Beta lagta ha ap ki tabiat nahi thek. jao shabash nend ki goli lo aur so jao. You are out of your mind.

If you take this argument then anything this Vice Admiral writes against India will be now ignored as per your explanation. But if he writes in favor again will be accepted. What a bunch of Hippocrates we have in our indian membership here. LOL.

So fair.
keeping in view what he has mentioned here is an indian inservice commmander of kargil has to say n well i dont really need to tell u what hindis feel abt him after watching this video.

Good .

Now apply the same logic to the points raised by the Vice Admiral and you will get your facts regarding naval battles of 65 war .
we r not the only ones saying this.
http://blogs.independent.co.uk/2011/06/22/is-there-a-ban-on-bad-news-from-india/

indian media is inside india and knows what goes in there, and will definitely have its facts straight ragarding india, but it can't be certain about anything in pakistan, and any reporting bi indian media regarding pakistan will be based on bias

Last edited by a moderator:
25_9212_1c3bc33a56a4ccc.jpg

Chinese Qing-class SSK​

Pakistani defence forces , specially Pakistani Navy has been quite vocal of arrival of Russian Nuclear powered submarine to Indian shore mid of this month . Pakistan Navy chief has already told US Defence Magazine that arrival of Russian Nuclear powered submarine and India’s own Indigenous development ,will have adverse effect on its operational capability in Indian ocean . and also mentioned that Pakistani navy is already working on plans to counter this latest threat put forward by Indian Navy .

Indian Defence Experts believe that Pakistan is already working on a counter plans and might just surprise Indian pretty soon in future by producing or acquiring a Nuclear powered submarine . Pakistan always has a quieter way of weapons acquisition and even managed to keep many defence project low key affair .

Rakesh Sharma Indian Defence Expert told idrw.org that “General Musharraf way back in 2006 had mentioned to a Pak daily that technology for development of a Nuclear Submarine existed in Pakistan”, but its seems help will come from its tried and tested friend china .

China has per media will be supplying 6 conventional attack submarine of Qing class , which will be equipped with a Stirling-cycle AIP system and will be able to carry up to three nuclear warhead-carrying CJ-10K LACMs each. The double-hulled Qing-class SSK, with a submerged displacement close to 3,600 tonnes, bears a close resemblance to the Russian Type 636M SSK, and features hull-retractable foreplanes and hydrodynamically streamlined sail.

Experts suggests that Pakistan’s nuclear submarine is likely to be based on the Qing Class Chinese SSK. highly advanced electric propulsion system of Qing Class Chinese SSK will able Pakistan to replace diesel engine power generation with a nuclear power plant.

Pakistan also has the expertise of submarine construction , with potential help may have been the transfer of technology from France with the Agosta 90B submarine purchase. A number of key technologies were transferred including design and development skills and tools. Building of hulls and experience with Western subsystems, many of which are used in the French nuclear submarines would help the Pakistani SSN / SSBN.

Pakistan with expertise and transfers of technology from China , will be able to field their first nuclear submarine in next 5 to 8 years and brand it “Indigenous “. But experts have difference of opinion on usage of this submarine in both forces , While Nuclear Submarine in Indian navy will complete Nuclear 2nd strike option for India , but Pakistani nuclear submarine might be built to attack prized Indian Aircraft carriers in case of conflict . India who will have 3 or more fleet of aircraft carriers in near future will always be Pakistani navies prime target , even in 1971 Indo-Pak war , Indian aircraft carrier was always a prize target for them .

http://idrw.org/?p=8896

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

I think you guy's can get this in next couple of years.

:sniper:

thanks for making a guess ... but it honestly wasnt required....

Pakistan can't build this submarine. They know it, we know it and everyone knows it. This is just not happening.

lol, yeah keep underestimating .... and you will be left stunned ..

This is what your ancestors thought when they said Pakistan couldn't build and A.Bomb. You are as wrong as your ancestors.

yeah but they wont learn from past..ever, and history will repeat itself.

keeping in view what he has mentioned here is an indian inservice commmander of kargil has to say n well i dont really need to tell u what hindis feel abt him after watching this video.

we r not the only ones saying this.
http://blogs.independent.co.uk/2011/06/22/is-there-a-ban-on-bad-news-from-india/

haha brother dont show them those videos, they are sleeping.. and you will awake them by this ;)

we should have a SSK that can carry a payload of 22 torpedoes and cruise missiles. just like australian collins-class, and have AIP with a greater endurance, about the same as that of Agosta 90b,having X shaped stern planes, it'll be perfect.

....and of course 2-4 SSNs

HAHAHA!!!! lagta hain bohot jalan horahi hain.

Jalan , vo bhi pakistan se .....please ....:rofl:

I never wrote that I will only believe if an Indian wrote anything in favor of Pakistan, but will take it as bias if theat indian writer wrote against Pakistan. You indians did that.
For me really, whatever indians write is all pure BS. They are not worth even reading. So i tend to ignore all indian rants.

ofcourse, I do consider neutral sources as valuable insights.

You are a pakistanis . With the amount of hatred you are fed against India during your growth ,that is understandable.

The video has been discussed to death.

IIRC , The commander clearly said that the advancement the army made in kargil should have been continued and used to capture parts of pakistani occupied kashmir .Since we have not done that he willnot call it a victory.

Thanks that you are agreeing with his viewpoint ...:D

A single visit to pdf any day will show you dozens of negative news about India and pakistanis literally survive on posting these news.

And you are saying there is a ban on such things.The joke is on you and the clown arundhathi.

haha brother dont show them those videos, they are sleeping.. and you will awake them by this ;)

We are not the ones who are having dreams about capturing kashmir and hence not the ones who are sleeping ....:wave:

Jalan , vo bhi pakistan se .....please ....:rofl:

You are a pakistanis . With the amount of hatred you are fed against India during your growth ,that is understandable.

And ofcourse, during your childhood to adulthood you are raised on showering love for Pakistan as you indians are so noble and decent people.

:smitten:

And ofcourse, during your childhood to adulthood you are raised on showering love for Pakistan as you indians are so noble and decent people.

:smitten:

For once you had the audacity to speak the truth ......:tup:

:D

soo u r thinking that a nuclear sub will attack ships and subs??
well chk out 65 war..
PN ghazi reached inside Delhi harbor...
well 2ns strike capability is not just for india..
And missile range is more than 700km so subs dont have to get in enemy range...
and if they had to then first all threats would be countered...
now u wouldnot get ur nuclear sub into enemy water....
i hope u would have now be clear...:unsure:

Couldn't stop ha ha ...:omghaha::omghaha::sick:

For once you had the audacity to speak the truth ......:tup:

:D

Maybe you have a disability that we should be aware of. That is mental disability. LOL. Taking sarcstic comments to mean the real thing is just s.tupid. But whatever makes you happy.

:wave:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom