What's new

Pakistan's NSA : 10 terrorists have entered Gujarat

I am not saying everyone in Pak would be happy with this, those who put their relentless effort to establish these non state actors woul be boiling inside.....

But we cannot ignore that the NSA of Pak is an Ex army guy, and I feel it is safe to assume that the army also back this, without without I don't think he would have conveyed such sensitive information.... Remember when they say there are 10 terrorist sneaked in, that too from their side. They indirectly admit the presence of an infrastructure or they admit th presence of anti india terro group....

The bigger question here is, will this continue? (both ways) If it does, then terrorist will have to work hard to change their base/strategy

There may be sincerity on the part of the civlians in Pakistan but the military continues to use these "non-state actors" as strategic assets against India, nothing else can explain the continued threat being posed by the likes of LeT and the revival of JeM.

Extremely surprised Pakistan did this.

But considering Pakistan Army directly is jihad terrorism sponsor number 1 for decades now, it should be taken with a bucket full of salt.

That said, maybe a leopard can change its spots. Maybe they are tired of using jihadis now as even after decades it has not yielded them even an inch of benefit vis-a-vis India. This can be a start.

JUST awesome , honestly what is wrong with you Guys ( Indians ) you guys never stop to amaze me .
You Guys have problem if someone helps you and moan about it if someone doesn't you guys cry. And the Randi Rona of hafiz saeed is free well hafiz saeeds are on both side Indian government isnt put those people behind bars who threaten Pakistan on there media em not just talking about some random citizens but politicians generals journalists list goes on and on
Its a good Move for Both Nation instead of running your mouth against it just take a gesture of goodwill and return with sams it will take some time but it in return everyone will see great result and this corporation will hurt Terrorist Plain and Simple
But Problem lies deeper most of indian are brought up on this thinking that Pakistan is devils spawn and every one is terrorist there but sorry to blow your bubble that image is wrong and your own media is fault Every nation has its nut jobs
Corporation and Small steps is the way to success and better future of both countries

I am not saying everyone in Pak would be happy with this, those who put their relentless effort to establish these non state actors woul be boiling inside.....

But we cannot ignore that the NSA of Pak is an Ex army guy, and I feel it is safe to assume that the army also back this, without without I don't think he would have conveyed such sensitive information.... Remember when they say there are 10 terrorist sneaked in, that too from their side. They indirectly admit the presence of an infrastructure or they admit th presence of anti india terro group....

The bigger question here is, will this continue? (both ways) If it does, then terrorist will have to work hard to change their base/strategy
Well we will see sir, as I have said-actions speak louder than words. Pakistan's actions in January with Pathankot and post have showed that nothing has really changed, the civlians say one thing and the military does its own thing.

JUST awesome , honestly what is wrong with you Guys ( Indians ) you guys never stop to amaze me .
You Guys have problem if someone helps you and moan about it if someone doesn't you guys cry.
The time between Pakistan's last state-sponsered attack on India is only a few weeks back and you are expecting everyone in India to somehow forget all of that because of this miniscule gesture? Do you think Indians are that short-sighted and stupid?

And the Randi Rona of hafiz saeed is free well hafiz saeeds are on both side Indian government isnt put those people behind bars who threaten Pakistan on there media em not just talking about some random citizens but politicians generals journalists list goes on and on
There is no internationally declared terrorist in India with a bounty on his head roaming free plotting terror attacks on Pakistan. Stop with the false equivalancy.

W
Well we will see sir, as I have said-actions speak louder than words. Pakistan's actions in January with Pathankot and post have showed that nothing has really changed, the civlians say one thing and the military does its own thing.

The time between Pakistan's last state-sponsered attack on India is only a few weeks back and you are expecting everyone in India to somehow forget all of that because of this miniscule gesture? Do you think Indians are that short-sighted and stupid?

There is no internationally declared terrorist in India with a bounty on his head roaming free plotting terror attacks on Pakistan. Stop with the false equivalancy.
What about Mod and other ministers of india talking about nuking a country spreading terrorism in a country rooming free .
Stop with being fake victims

What about Mod and other ministers of india talking about nuking a country spreading terrorism in a country rooming free .
No minister in India has said anything of the sort. India has a stated NFU policy and, again, some ocmments by fringe elements do not compare to Pakistan's state harbouring of internationally wanted terrorists.

Stop with being fake victims
There's nothing "fake" about the victims Pakistan has created in India.

No minister in India has said anything of the sort. India has a stated NFU policy and, again, some ocmments by fringe elements do not compare to Pakistan's state harbouring of internationally wanted terrorists.

There's nothing "fake" about the victims Pakistan has created in India.
Fring Elements ? elected representatives in Gov are not fring elements
As for harbouring more than 4 5 Million Afghan in Pakistan and terrorist using these people for cover could be problematic for any Gov in World

Nothing Fake about victims in Pakistan created by Indian intelligence either

Our NSA should also provide relevant intelligence to Pak NSA if they have from their (alleged) sources in Afghanistan or Baluchistan.

In early 2000s RAW provided correct intelligence which saved Musharaf life.

10 ghus bethiye? .... Indian border security so rehi thi kya?... Humay to distraction k liye LOC per koi firing bhi nai kerni peri... Kya ker reha hai nikamma doval? ...

10 ghus bethiye? .... Indian border security so rehi thi kya?... Humay to distraction k liye LOC per koi firing bhi nai kerni peri... Kya ker reha hai nikamma doval? ...
Do you know how long the combined Indo-Pak border is (including IB,LoC and maritime)? 1000s of KM and considering Pakistan seems to be unable to do anything to stop these elements to try to make it to India it is up to India to do this alone which is a mammoth task along mountains, plains, deserts and the Rann of Kutch (in this instance used) which is very hard to patrol and moniter.

India has to be lucky all the time, they only have to be lucky once...

Fring Elements ? elected representatives in Gov are not fring elements
Who exactly are you refering to? Be specifc please.

You Guys have problem if someone helps you and moan about it if someone doesn't you guys cry. And the Randi Rona of hafiz saeed is free well hafiz saeeds are on both side Indian government isnt put those people behind bars who threaten Pakistan on there media em not just talking about some random citizens but politicians generals journalists list goes on and on
Its a good Move for Both Nation instead of running your mouth against it just take a gesture of goodwill and return with sams it will take some time but it in return everyone will see great result and this corporation will hurt Terrorist Plain and Simple
But Problem lies deeper most of indian are brought up on this thinking that Pakistan is devils spawn and every one is terrorist there but sorry to blow your bubble that image is wrong and your own media is fault Every nation has its nut jobs
Corporation and Small steps is the way to success and better future of both countries

Sorry, but your actions speak louder than words. Not buying your gesture yet because Pathankot attack is still fresh in our mind.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom