What's new

Pakistan's new Shaheen-III MRBM uses Chinese transporter, says source

PicsArt_06-28-01.49.25-picsay.jpg

FB_IMG_1467295766482.jpg

Indian Burnt by Chinese Special red chillies when they seen growing inside Pakistan and their tip towards Deliiii...:china::pakistan::sniper::fans:

Smaller ones are Tata. But Tata trucks in fact are British Layland trucks. Not their own design.
Actually correction - mercedes.

They used to supply hundreds right across east africa and central africa.

But Tata trucks in fact are British Layland trucks. Not their own design.

Hi,@Nigel Farrage
Do you even know the research foot print of Tata in 2016? And their product portfolio? Ever wondered their size? Sometimes I wonder, when they make things so transparent and when there are ample amount of video documentaries, research literature available in public domain that clearly demonstrate the intellectual property of Tata in recent years, yet you remain oblivious? Is it because you "choose"to do so? Or ignorance?

Hi,@Nigel Farrage
Do you even know the research foot print of Tata in 2016? And their product portfolio? Ever wondered their size? Sometimes I wonder, when they make things so transparent and when there are ample amount of video documentaries, research literature available in public domain that clearly demonstrate the intellectual property of Tata in recent years, yet you remain oblivious? Is it because you "choose"to do so? Or ignorance?
yeah I know they bought a few western companies and can call their tech as "Indigenous Indian " . It doesn't take much to spend money on a Filmography company to make documentary, that is no evidence of anything.

yeah I know they bought a few western companies and can call their tech as "Indigenous Indian " . It doesn't take much to spend money on a Filmography company to make documentary, that is no evidence of anything.

@Nigel Farrage

Hi! You still did not answer my question.Is it because you failed to understand my question or you deliberately ignored it?Either way,your INABILITY to go through the plethora of research that comes out of $110bn TATA in terms of patents filed annually,raises serious questions on your intent.
I am amazed to see, that you think TATA would have paid NAT geo to make a documentary on their R&D efforts,their cars etc?Did you know that in 2015 alone,they filed more than 2000 patents? Now what does that tell you about the company?
http://www.livemint.com/Companies/i...ubles-its-published-patents-in-two-years.html

Btw,on a serious note,do you know the patent output of your entire country?Believe me a comparison of that number with TATA's total patent output will put you to shame! But i can understand your dilemma, things like "intellectual property","patents" are completely oblivious to pakistani academia .

indian tel look really ugly and old compared to ours.
Can't help it bro.

We know even your Generals travel in BMW and Mercs and Land Rovers and what not.

In comparison our Generals travel in Ambassador(Morris Oxford of 1950's) or Suzuki Gypsy or Suzuki Ciaz at best..

India is not as rich as Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom