What's new

Pakistan's New F-16s Can Beat India's Su-30s; Rafales Are The Counter

Years ago that was true.
However not after the 90s. The Pakistanis diverted massive amounts of finances from the Air Force to their nuclear and other assets. While India has been strengthening its air force significantly.
The PAF has been allowing itself to weaken while the Indian air force has been arming and training itself to the teeth.
We are in 2015 not 1971
Pakistan havent been able to Focus on buying new combat ACs doesnt mean they have Downgraded the standards of Recruitment or have relaxed their Criteria for selecting Pilots for their most Vital Combat AC Squadrons. India in 1990s just Started their advancement and modernizations while Pakistan had already made lot of progress by 1980s during Cold War and that to was out of Necessity instead of Voluntarily because they were required to be extraordinarily Vigilant especially when Soviet Invaded Afghanistan. Further More 1990s may have been Lost Decade riddled with Sanctions and bad economy but current decade but since 2000s Pakistan is catching up quite fast as well.
Another thing you might have not aware of is India has quite high Crash Rates as well for some reason so their Tech might be strong but Reliability is still an issue that they Addressing right now.

what busted Typical
Read the Source before posting it :lol:
"In Within Visual Range scenarios, the Su3-MKI is expected to excel against the Typhoon because it is a highly manouevrable aircraft. But when it comes to longer-range combat exercises, the Sukhois have been 'less successful'.
quote some nrutral source for your claims

Forget Rafels...Pour All resources and energy to speed up FGFA program and induct by end of 2016

Viper

Why do you always bring China into a indo pak War scenario. Get used it nobody is coming to fight india for you not china NOT Saudi not USA or any one else. ITS A MYTH .

And stop comparing PAF pilots to our Israelis allies who are a completely different race skill set and fighting machine to your people.

I look at Pakistan I see a nation in turmoil, lost and confused run by a army since its birth and fighting to be heard globally in the shadow of giant neighbours. On this basis your nations complete lack of success industrially politically and technologically I know that your military and your AIRFORCE will be the same.

Your cant be world class like ISRAEL if you cant get the basics right in your country.

ITS ANOTHER MYTH

outdated equipment mostly
cash starved
having to come up with cheap solutions ie second hand used falcons or budget fighters

THIS IS NOT WORLD CLASS AIR POWER

Back to the topic

Viper

Why do you always bring China into a indo pak War scenario. Get used it nobody is coming to fight india for you not china NOT Saudi not USA or any one else. ITS A MYTH .

And stop comparing PAF pilots to our Israelis allies who are a completely different race skill set and fighting machine to your people.

I look at Pakistan I see a nation in turmoil, lost and confused run by a army since its birth and fighting to be heard globally in the shadow of giant neighbours. On this basis your nations complete lack of success industrially politically and technologically I know that your military and your AIRFORCE will be the same.

Your cant be world class like ISRAEL if you cant get the basics right in your country.

ITS ANOTHER MYTH

cash starved
having to come up with cheap solutions ie second hand used falcons or budget fighters

Back to the topic

This thread is about PAF vs IAF , why are you bringing in Israel?

@waz

Viper

ITS ANOTHER MYTH

cash starved

Back to the topic
man you just shatterred there dreams :nono: :cray: :sarcastic: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Viper

ITS ANOTHER MYTH

cash starved

Back to the topic

What giant neighbour??? When u see i only see a giant inferiority complex in my neighbours....

6) If over 100 SU-30's are lost (don't worry about what Pakistan will lose), and over 50-100 Migs and Mirages are lost in combat.......where do you think India will stand in terms of moral, its ability to keep a heavy fleet against the Chinese, "scaring the cows of smaller nations" and projecting air-power elsewhere, etc,etc??
Before Doing this Whole of you Minuscule PAF will be Down to ground By Formidable Indian Air defenses
India Has ASAR Satellite Surveillance capability India can Detect your Fighters from moment they took off there Airbases

Leave chinese if you got friends we got it True thats other Part
1) Do the -16's from Jordan not fire AMRAAM's of AIM's? or aren't as maneuverable as -16's are known for?
So Are all Indian Mig-21 bison's armed Israelis jammers & Russian R-77 BVRs.Even Heard Cope India Results

Last edited:
Have you ever fought been to a fighter weapons school or its version of whatever India has? Have you ever been to an air-force base and had serious discussions with actual combat pilots in your entire life? Because by reading your post, its almost like a child high or drunk off of something, writing about dreams and Cinderella stories. I'd suggest you bring an actual IAF pilot on here and seek their advise on the topic. I am just trying to keep things factual. See you bold collection of nonesense above and help me understand:

1) Do the -16's from Jordan not fire AMRAAM's of AIM's? or aren't as maneuverable as -16's are known for?

2) Are you SURE that India wants to bring ALL of her SU-30's and top tier fighters like Mirages 2000's, etc (270+150 = 420 jets) in a war against Pakistan? What would you do with the remainder of India and other oceans and the Chinese?

3) Do you know out of 270 SU's and 1650 Mirages and Migs, how many are ACTUALLY combat ready at a given time?

4) Do you also think that a war will remain conventional if Pakistan detected over 300-400 planes inbound its territory??

5) Does JFT not fire bvr and wvr missiles? I'd give you a benefit that the JFT's may not be as agile as Mirage 2000 may be in a dog fight. But doesn't mean everything they'll fire will be missed :omghaha::omghaha:

6) If over 100 SU-30's are lost (don't worry about what Pakistan will lose), and over 50-100 Migs and Mirages are lost in combat.......where do you think India will stand in terms of moral, its ability to keep a heavy fleet against the Chinese, "scaring the cows of smaller nations" and projecting air-power elsewhere, etc,etc??

I didn't like how rudely you addressed the gentleman above. So just to make you feel like that, now spare me the bull shiiit. India doesn't and will not want to go into a War with Pakistan. They know the fact about their expected losses in air battles. The last thing they want, is countries like Sri Lanka and Maldives to put in their face how they lost half the SU-30's against Pakistan (Whether they took out the entire PAF).

Half the "Fear" of a bigger power is to know they are superior "mentally". You take out that mental aspect, you lose that power status. See Israel for example, their pilots (similar to how the PAF's pilots operate), don't fear the three - four times sizable air-forces of their opponents. The results are that each time they went against them, they took them out in numbers (btw, Israel is now superior to Arabs in all aspects in air-warfare, in the 60's and 70's, they were all on par).

How about we stop "speculating" on this topic now? If tacking the PAF was that easy, TRUST ME, there would've been ongoing surgical strikes to make people in New Delhi happy.

you more sounds like pakistani than American ... cheez

Have you ever fought been to a fighter weapons school or its version of whatever India has? Have you ever been to an air-force base and had serious discussions with actual combat pilots in your entire life? Because by reading your post, its almost like a child high or drunk off of something, writing about dreams and Cinderella stories. I'd suggest you bring an actual IAF pilot on here and seek their advise on the topic. I am just trying to keep things factual. See you bold collection of nonesense above and help me understand:

2) Are you SURE that India wants to bring ALL of her SU-30's and top tier fighters like Mirages 2000's, etc (270+150 = 420 jets) in a war against Pakistan? What would you do with the remainder of India and other oceans and the Chinese?

3) Do you know out of 270 SU's and 1650 Mirages and Migs, how many are ACTUALLY combat ready at a given time?

4) Do you also think that a war will remain conventional if Pakistan detected over 300-400 planes inbound its territory??

5) Does JFT not fire bvr and wvr missiles? I'd give you a benefit that the JFT's may not be as agile as Mirage 2000 may be in a dog fight. But doesn't mean everything they'll fire will be missed :omghaha::omghaha:

I didn't like how rudely you addressed the gentleman above. So just to make you feel like that, now spare me the bull shiiit. India doesn't and will not want to go into a War with Pakistan. They know the fact about their expected losses in air battles. The last thing they want, is countries like Sri Lanka and Maldives to put in their face how they lost half the SU-30's against Pakistan (Whether they took out the entire PAF).

Half the "Fear" of a bigger power is to know they are superior "mentally". You take out that mental aspect, you lose that power status. See Israel for example, their pilots (similar to how the PAF's pilots operate), don't fear the three - four times sizable air-forces of their opponents. The results are that each time they went against them, they took them out in numbers (btw, Israel is now superior to Arabs in all aspects in air-warfare, in the 60's and 70's, they were all on par).

How about we stop "speculating" on this topic now? If tacking the PAF was that easy, TRUST ME, there would've been ongoing surgical strikes to make people in New Delhi happy.

you more sounds like pakistani than American ... cheez

Viper

ITS ANOTHER MYTH

cash starved

Back to the topic

Built an armed drone yet?

Built a fighter jet yet?

Dominated skies in a war yet?

Controlled suicide rates in the army yet?

Conquered territory which even British Empire couldn't conquer?

I tell you what Indian army is capable of doing. Raping women in Kashmir and running into Myanmar in 80s style commando action to kill a bunch of civvies.

PA has achieved more than Indian army can ever hope to achieve with a fraction of the budget.

You pilots who would much rather eject than see a mission through. An infantry which is committing suicide and not enough bullets and here you are mouthing off at a country who in military terms is your superior.

Inferiority complex issues. Look in the mirror and tell me what you see.

Built an armed drone yet?

Built a fighter jet yet?

Dominated skies in a war yet?

Controlled suicide rates in the army yet?

Conquered territory which even British Empire couldn't conquer?

I tell you what Indian army is capable of doing. Raping women in Kashmir and running into Myanmar in 80s style commando action to kill a bunch of civvies.

PA has achieved more than Indian army can ever hope to achieve with a fraction of the budget.

You pilots who would much rather eject than see a mission through. An infantry which is committing suicide and not enough bullets and here you are mouthing off at a country who in military terms is your superior.

Inferiority complex issues. Look in the mirror and tell me what you see.
did you win any war with india yet and got kashmir from india yet :azn: :sarcastic:

Talking is so easy.
Now since we are at imagining scenarious, can you imagine and enlighten for all of us what havoc can those 100 SU MKI's can cause in pakistan before falling on ground. Add to that 50-100 migs as you claim, before falling on ground. And then figure out the moral of pakistan as a nation. :-):-):-)

55-60% Su-Mki ,90 % Mirage-2000,80-85 % Mig-29, and 75 % Mig-21/27,

The Thread reads Pakistan's New F-16s Can Beat India's Su-30s; Rafales Are The Counter

Thus

Implying that PAF 18 Block 52 and their currently 30 year old falcons numbering 55 planes ( includes the falcons scrapped by Jordanian air force)

As being so far superior to IAF current fleet of 200+ su30mki ( soon to be 272 by 2018)

That

IAF in a panic is looking at 36 rafales

The thread starter has completely ignored that IAF is on vege of cancelling the rafale deal on grounds of both cost and additional nos of Super S30MKI and soon to be inducted PAK FA..

Simple maths

200 su30mki + 150 MIG29/MIRAGE2000 versis 76 F16 + 50 jft thunder = ONL

Back
Top Bottom