What's new

Pakistan's new Covid cases today 3,377, and India's new Covid cases today 382,691!

People who r saying India's actual death could be much higher shd get real.

I know there are clear desire to more deaths in India but sadly official isn't too low compared to the real one. Actual deaths wont even touch twice of the official figures.

Much of the problem is in mismanages Delhi city and surrounding areas in Uttar Pradesh. But that's not even 10% of India. Even neighbouring Hariyana, Rajastan and Punjab doing much better.

Other Covid hit areas such cities in Maharashtra and Gujarat got control over the situation is within week, where deaths occurring from Covid complications rather than for lack of Oxygen.

Look the vast majority of people want India to bring this pandemic under control and do not wish mass deaths on Indians.

The evidence is that deaths are greatly underestimated in India due to lack of testing and access to medical facilities in the vast country. This is what is coming out from some brave Indian doctors and journalists on the ground that have spoken out. They talk of 5-10 times the deaths from official figures. Even the lower end of 5 times is shocking and suggests 15-20 thousand Indians are dying per day from this virus.

Correct me if I am wrong, but if someone dies without getting a hospital place but they have say diabetes, would they be treated as a Covid-19 victim or Diabetes?

Still for some mysterious reasons it is Pakistani patients who visit India for medical treatment.
A few cherrypicked examples means nothing. Even then probably Pakistani's of Indian heritage. I saw a video on a American woman having her eye bag surgery in Lahore. Shail I start a "araay" and then begin dancing Bolly style? Then begin bringing this up at every turn?

The crude and horrible fact. The dead are piling up outside hospitals, pyres are running 24/7 and even then they have had to set up makeshift pyres. But not to worry churn out some numbers and pretend everything is fine. But I guess when your head is on Mars you can't see what is happening on the ground.

But global media has seen everything ...

People who r saying India's actual death could be much higher shd get real.

I know there are clear desire to more deaths in India but sadly official isn't too low compared to the real one. Actual deaths wont even touch twice of the official figures.

Much of the problem is in mismanaged Delhi city and surrounding areas in Uttar Pradesh. But that's not even 10% of India. Even neighbouring Hariyana, Rajastan and Punjab doing much better.

Other Covid hit areas such cities in Maharashtra and Gujarat got control over the situation is within week, where deaths occurring from Covid complications rather than for lack of Oxygen.

You are living in lala land. I work with a large team of developers in India- almost every single one of my developers has gotten sick or has a relative that has passed away.

Simply check the data on the number of cremation in crematoriams this month vs the same month last year and you will see the difference. Furthermore compare the data with the official numbers. This isnt even taking into consideration the mass cremations happening in the public as we speak. Many western news outlets that are pro-indian have done studies and came to the same conclusion that the indian govt is understating covid deaths by atleast 5-20x times the official number.

You are living in lala land. I work with a large team of developers in India- almost every single one of my developers has gotten sick or has a relative that has passed away.

Simply check the data on the number of cremation in crematoriams this month vs the same month last year and you will see the difference. Furthermore compare the data with the official numbers. This isnt even taking into consideration the mass cremations happening in the public as we speak. Many western news outlets that are pro-indian have done studies and came to the same conclusion that the indian govt is understating covid deaths by atleast 5-20x times the official number.

This bhakt thinks that using bold fonts will avert the crisis and make him a truthteller.

The whole world can see what is happening in Hindustan. It is a total collapse.
What is the actual problem of Indian posters? What's with the D*ck measuring contest? Nobody gives a flying f*ck about any of this.

Your covid cases soar through the roof, we sympathize, offer help, and instead of being humble about it you start having pride and ego issues because it is coming from Pakistan? This is incredibly childish.

So instead of being thankful, cooperative and receptive, you start a campaign about exposing Pakistan's true covid scenario? Would you help us if it was vice versa? Would you offer us oxygen? Would you offer us an IOTA of help? Unfortunately I know the answer to this question and so do you, your Indian defence forums have clearly laid out the intentions of the masses, which are:

"Destruction of Pakistani's & Pakistan".

India is being led by a mad Pakistan hating psychopath. He was chosen by the Indians to lead and hate Pakistan. They are today reaping the results of their actions.

As Modi holds election rallies Indians are dying on the streets with no oxygen and help:

Last edited:

With 300k cases per day and 200k above deaths, many people would get sick or know someone who relative is dead.

Many western news outlets that are pro-indian have done studies and came to the same conclusion that the indian govt is understating covid deaths by atleast 5-20x times the official number.
Those Western media hardly step out of Delhi. Yes, Delhi situation is bad but that's about it and Delhi not even 5% of India.

Beside Delhi, UP is also facing problem, but as I said even neighbouring states are full geared to provide Covid care. And states like Maharastra and Gujarat as showing downward trend.

Even in case of Delhi, To say 5-20X deaths would be madness. Simply not true.

Delhi's problem is being addressed, India bought some 50 odd cryogenic Oxygen tankers in last two weeks, that would solve the problem in next few day in Delhi and other places seeing excessive oxygen demand.

With 300k cases per day and 200k above deaths, many people would get sick or know someone who relative is dead.

Those Western media hardly step out of Delhi. Yes, Delhi situation is bad but that's about it and Delhi not even 5% of India.

Beside Delhi, UP is also facing problem, but as I said even neighbouring states are full geared to provide Covid care. And states like Maharastra and Gujarat as showing downward trend.

Even in case of Delhi, To say 5-20X deaths would be madness. Simply not true.

Delhi's problem is being addressed, India bought some 50 odd cryogenic Oxygen tankers in last two weeks, that would solve the problem in next few day in Delhi and other places seeing excessive oxygen demand.

Evidence?

Congratulations to Pakistan. Pakistan has checked about 35000 patients. 10 pc of thdm are found positive. Pakistan is reducing the number of test every day. This is the best waybto remain corona free.
You guys are so fundamentally nasty. Even while you burn (literally) you miss no opportunity to take a swipe. This speaks to your pathology. I just wonder if the shoe was on the other foot, how Indians would have reacted, towards Pakistan. I can think of some tweets that would have flowed from you guys speaking of us deserving it etc etc. If you don't believe in the afterlife and day of judgement, why push pedal on coming back as a toad.

Correct me if I am wrong, but if someone dies without getting a hospital place but they have say diabetes, would they be treated as a Covid-19 victim or Diabetes?
They may not be treated as Covid death but barring Delhi and few places in UP, there are enough hospital bed in rest of India to treat Covid patients as of today.

Delhi is facing a crisis and getting all the media attention but Delhi isn't even 5% of India.

As a muslim we shouldn't be doing any chest thumping. It is only Allah who is consistently protecting the poor pakistanis from crisis. Otherwise our actions are not very much encouraging nor do we have resources to handle any crisis if it God forbid arises. Let's pray that Allah gives the Indians some hidayat and protect us from all sorts of difficulties.

Even neighbouring Hariyana, Rajastan and Punjab doing much better.

Not sure about others but in Haryana with 15k cases reported daily. State is in lockdown since last saturday but the figure is not declining. Hopefully it will start declining from next week onwards. Reason for having 20k cases in Delhi is density of population which is not the case with haryana or punjab.I won't say mismanagement issues in Delhi only because I don't see any CM doing wonder for his/her state.

Back
Top Bottom