What's new

Pakistan's new Covid cases today 3,377, and India's new Covid cases today 382,691!

A few cherrypicked examples means nothing. Even then probably Pakistani's of Indian heritage. I saw a video on a American woman having her eye bag surgery in Lahore. Shail I start a "araay" and then begin dancing Bolly style? Then begin bringing this up at every turn?

The crude and horrible fact. The dead are piling up outside hospitals, pyres are running 24/7 and even then they have had to set up makeshift pyres. But not to worry churn out some numbers and pretend everything is fine. But I guess when your head is on Mars you can't see what is happening on the ground.

But global media has seen everything ...
I wish I could chat with you in five years.

- PRTP GWD

what was surprising is that Indians cried for oxygen and many nations quickly reacted and began sending supplies. Mexico and Brazil have oxygen shortages, people dying in the streets, far higher covid deaths per 1M pop but little attention seems to be paid to those nations.
Status, wealth and power of nations?
Indian govt itself is accuse of hiding the statistics relating covid deaths. You are in the same boat.

because we are not dirty slum dwellers and generally the population here is following government SOP’s. We don’t live in a fantasy world where we ignore the pandemic by drinking whiskey and cow urine and thinking we are immune to Covid.

It's not about slums but population density and close contact etc.

Italy UK France America etc don't have slums yet have been hit hard by the virus.

I personally think it's very likely to spike in Pakistan but let's wait and see...

Their ministers have said more than 80 percent of their oxygen production is actually in use and it may deteriorate in the coming days if people dont follow SoPs.
Shows the extent of serious situation there.

That was actually for Lahore and it has since reversed. Hopefully we can continue to improve.

It's not about slums but population density and close contact etc.

Italy UK France America etc don't have slums yet have been hit hard by the virus.

I personally think it's very likely to spike in Pakistan but let's wait and see...

We will see Indian.

Till two years back, late FM Sushma swaraj timeline on twitter used to get inundated from Pakistani request to allow them Medical visa.
Can you tell the ethnicity of Pakistanis coming to India for medical treatment? Is it true that majority of them are mohajirs?

- PRTP GWD

Surprised to know there is no NCOC, National command and control unit in India which Pakistan have for Covid-19,...with an intelligence input from IB and/or ISI, Army full involvement and its integration and cooperation with the central government.

And all the provinces fully integrated and facilitated by NCOC.

Lack of central command in India and all states acting on its own is one big reason for the damage, apart from lack of foresight and planning by the center.

Exactly. Absence of a central command for covid matters (like our NCOC) is the reason some oxygen producing states were holding oxygen while others were suffering from lack of oxygen.
Pakistan is only country in the world, that has daily cases of 4k to 5k
daily deaths above 100
In my state in eastern India, We have daily cases of 8k and deaths in 10 to 15

Are you sure deaths are not above 10-15 ?? I mean, all the reports and on site data of shamshan ghaats show a different picture.

Still So you think this (Pak figures) can't be right for some reasons ?

Then I am sure you are not aware from Bangladesh case. Their daily 7 day average fell below 2000 cases and deaths around 70. So how is 70 deaths with below 2000 positive cases compared to around 130 deaths with 4-5k cases as per your argument. ? 70 deaths per 2000 cases means 175 deaths per 5000 positive cases. Our is around 130+ deaths and 4-5k cases.

Here I saw you logic dying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom