What's new

Pakistan's National Identity, My thoughts and opinions on Pakistan's problems.

You keep posting video of this poor guy. If amir Liaquat is living the dream then stop hating this ghareeb.

LMAOOO. She's like 13. If we don't call this out then obviously people are going to get mad when they see stuff like that.

No such thing as frontier. Its called KPK.

People in KPK and northern Balochistan speak Pashto as their mother language. I have never insulted anyone's heritage or language but people are more mad at me than him. Pakistan ki aasliyat.

@Sainthood 101 @PakSarZameen47 @Bleek @PAKISTANFOREVER

The fact no one is condemning his behavior and remarks proves I am right. Pakistani identity just wants to erase native culture and languages. Its a scam.
Bro I wasn't even online

I also tagged you in a post where my opinion was clearly the opposite to that

We are similar to Iran in terms of ethnic diversity they just know how to deal with insurgencies and know how to use Islam as a glue but not as a way to erase others identity
Not true. They are an ethnic state. We cannot be. And should not be. Even a multi-ethnic state.

Exactly this @jus_chillin member is a moron.

Pashto is a language hardly anyone can speak in Pakistan.

It is Urdu and English that truly matters.
Very disappointing what you are saying. I hope you mean that it is important to focus on the things that unite us, rather than divide us, not that some of the parts that make us the whole is not important. And please go easy on the invectives against another member. You are better than that.

Pashto is spoken by a sizeable portion of Pakistanis. Even many not Pakhtuns speak pushto.
All regional languages are beautiful, and if you love your country you'll love every part of it.
For me the line of importance is simple: Allah (Humanity), Country, Family, Tribe, Ethnicity.

That must mean you are doing something right

Oh boy, did you read the comments on that video from Pakistanis?

Here we go again --- 1st we had to hear Indians bitching about us stealing and marrying there females and now the Turks.
It's hard being a Pakistani, you do a halal action you get bitched at.

Any identity of Pakistan that cannot reconcile why Allama Iqbal invited Leopold Weiss (an Austrian Jew by birth who converted to Islam later) to represent us at the UN should not be considered seriously.

You still haven't answered my question, how come Pakistanis came name more East Punjabi singers than Pakistani Pashto singers? How come Pakistani diapsora have no idea about the other provinces but somehow we are all "one".
Because they speak the same language

An average Punjabi cannot even speak Pashto, so I don't know they would listen to the music or know the singers.

Plus I don't think they would want to, because the Afghan brethren are going to go crazy on the other side 😭😭

Here we go again --- 1st we had to hear Indians bitching about us stealing and marrying there females and now the Turks.

Brings a whole new meaning to ‘bachi paas gaye’ though, doesn’t it?

Any identity of Pakistan that cannot reconcile why Allama Iqbal invited Leopold Weiss (an Austrian Jew by birth who converted to Islam later) to represent us at the UN should not be considered seriously.
Literally handed him the citizenship

Because they speak the same language

An average Punjabi cannot even speak Pashto, so I don't know they would listen to the music or know the singers.

Plus I don't think they would want to, because the Afghan brethren are going to go crazy on the other side 😭😭

Punjabis are becoming adept at speaking pashto by haggling at lunda bazaars.

I think people feel that they way you're conveying your points are negative agasint Pak. It comes across as if you're trying to attack Pakistan (which I don't think you are) which is why they are mad. Misunderstanding I think
Guys you are getting just_chillin wrong - he is not anti-Pak to say the least. He is like many of us here a proud Pakistani of Pakhtun heritage. Everyone needs to take the temperature down.

Punjabis are becoming adept at speaking pashto by haggling at lunda bazaars.
Pashtuns don't like others speaking Pashto at all, or getting involved in the culture, unless you live in that area.

Tbh it's kinda begging it if you go out of your way to do all of that

Non-Pashtun speaking Pashto sounds rètardèd

She was 14

Back
Top Bottom