What's new

Pakistan's minorities minister Shahbaz Bhatti assassinated

1. it was your post wherein you mentioned India and Hindu coming to India.

2. its not we who beaten the hindu it was the feudal lord who also beat up Muslims too.

Actually i was referring to Karachiite post that mentioned it

As many as 60 Hindu men, women and children were forced into abandoning their homes in Memon Goth and taking refuge in a cattle pen all because of a boy from their community who drank water from a cooler placed outside a mosque, police officials and community members told The News.

These hapless people ran away from the wrath of some of the influential tribesmen of the area who got so enraged by the incident, which took place last week, that they beat up the members of the Hindu community and forced them into evicting their quarters.

“All hell broke loose when my son, Dinesh, who looked after chickens in a farm, drank water from a cooler outside a mosque. Upon seeing him do that, the people of the area started beating him up.

“Later, around 150 tribesmen attacked us, injuring seven of our people — Samo, Mohan, Hero, Chanu, Sadu, Heera, and Guddi — who were taken to the Jinnah Hospital,” said Meerumal, a resident of the area.

One of the injured, Heera, while showing this correspondent his wounds, said that another 400 families of the area, located in the vicinity of Malir, were also being threatened to leave the area.

“Our people are even scared of going out of their houses. We are also putting up with living in the pen because we cannot go home for fear of being killed,” he said.

The SHO of the Memon Goth police station, commenting on the issue, said, “A trivial incident led to riots between the people of the area. Since both the communities happened to be illiterate, the matter just flared up.”

However, he dismissed the claims of lack of security to the Hindu community in the area and said that they could go back to their homes anytime they wanted to.

Meanwhile, Minister for Minority Affairs Dr Mohan Lal assured the Hindu community of full government protection.

Nope Jana it was hindu who were victims

As many as 60 Hindu men, women and children were forced into abandoning their homes in Memon Goth and taking refuge in a cattle pen all because of a boy from their community who drank water from a cooler placed outside a mosque, police officials and community members told The News.

These hapless people ran away from the wrath of some of the influential tribesmen of the area who got so enraged by the incident, which took place last week, that they beat up the members of the Hindu community and forced them into evicting their quarters.

“All hell broke loose when my son, Dinesh, who looked after chickens in a farm, drank water from a cooler outside a mosque. Upon seeing him do that, the people of the area started beating him up.

“Later, around 150 tribesmen attacked us, injuring seven of our people — Samo, Mohan, Hero, Chanu, Sadu, Heera, and Guddi — who were taken to the Jinnah Hospital,” said Meerumal, a resident of the area.

One of the injured, Heera, while showing this correspondent his wounds, said that another 400 families of the area, located in the vicinity of Malir, were also being threatened to leave the area.

“Our people are even scared of going out of their houses. We are also putting up with living in the pen because we cannot go home for fear of being killed,” he said.

The SHO of the Memon Goth police station, commenting on the issue, said, “A trivial incident led to riots between the people of the area. Since both the communities happened to be illiterate, the matter just flared up.”

However, he dismissed the claims of lack of security to the Hindu community in the area and said that they could go back to their homes anytime they wanted to.

Meanwhile, Minister for Minority Affairs Dr Mohan Lal assured the Hindu community of full government protection.

Nope Jana it was hindu who were victims

Interior Sindh is infested with such inhuman and Un-Islamic practices

"The SHO of the Memon Goth police station, commenting on the issue, said, “A trivial incident led to riots between the people of the area. Since both the communities happened to be illiterate, the matter just flared up.”

Interior Sindh is infested with such inhuman and Un-Islamic practices

"The SHO of the Memon Goth police station, commenting on the issue, said, “A trivial incident led to riots between the people of the area. Since both the communities happened to be illiterate, the matter just flared up.”

I would not call it trival being beaten up and in hospital but yes u know bonded labour is big issue in Sind

We need to repeal this stupid law & control these mullahs before killings in the name of religion become a norm in this country. I mean seriously, every Mullah in this country can go on record declare someone 'Wajib-ul-qatal' & next day the faithfuls do their work of God without any shame, its sad the way whole of Pakistan's mentality is been hijacked by religion

We need to repeal this stupid law & control these mullahs before killings in the name of religion become a norm in this country. I mean seriously, every Mullah in this country can go on record declare someone 'Wajib-ul-qatal' & next day the faithfuls do their work of God without any shame, its sad the way whole of Pakistan's mentality is been hijacked by religion

I doubt it's going to get repealed now. Taseer and Bhatti had balls but whoever shows a little bravery in this matter will face the same fate as them. I wish I was a majority in this country, I feel mad unsafe right now.

i doubt if the law gets repealed, mullahs have the momentum big time especially after the death of governer and minister. the strong demonstration in lahore awhile ago in support of this law shows that the supporters of this law is in huge numbers, it might not be limited to religious parties only as many others on the streets would support it too.

I appreciate your concern but the blasphemy law is here to stay. It's not going anywhere.

i doubt if the law gets repealed, mullahs have the momentum big time especially after the death of governer and minister. the strong demonstration in lahore awhile ago in support of this law shows that the supporters of this law is in huge numbers, it might not be limited to religious parties only as many others on the streets would support it too.

thats exactly the problem, even educated people are behind this stupid law, it shows you how these mullahs have hijacked even sane & educated minds. I mean seriously we are a country of hypocrites & we celebrate a murder & congratulate each other on it. I am yet to meet a person who didnt justified Taseer's murder

Shocking, I can't believe this happened again.
How DARE you say you can't believe it happened again! What else could you expect? As long as you aren't engaging in combat with the forces of darkness why should they stop growing and halt their advance? So what if you call out to others, what credibility do you have if you don't participate? Or are you just lying low in the hope that the storm will pass you over?

^ go ahead and sacrifice your americans and jews for those forces of darkness..

we dont want to sacrifice our lives..

you can gladly join them

What Farooq Sattar is saying makes a lot of sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ go ahead and sacrifice your americans and jews for those forces of darkness..we dont want to sacrifice our lives..you can gladly join them
So you don't want to risk your life. What do you hope to accomplish, Punk?

Do so see the irony where the Davis case gets pages and pages of pakistani posters absolutely mad and here you have pages after pages of Indians speaking out. Which btw , Indians -learn from the Chinese , no need to post on these killings, unless it was done to indians. Let them be to scream about Davis in unison and same players be silent or even suggest - this killing is overblown.

I know I should adhere to my advice. My first and last on this subject.

Back
Top Bottom