What's new

Pakistan's minorities minister Shahbaz Bhatti assassinated

Silly me!

How could I ever forget that you have all the information ready and available with you.

How could I!

And silly me how can I forget that you are the best individual to ask the ground facts in Pakistan. Huh. :disagree:

Now people are deny the "NEWS" which said alleged murder because of his work to close LAW.
Denial mode ..how old..and how sad..

I already posted that external hand to destabilize situation in religious way can't be ignored where their agenda to show whole world about minority problems in Pakistan is well known. So i don't surprise our Indian member involvement in this issue.

Aye Aye Captain! Indians are for sure involved in all this.

Indians killed BB.

Indians attacked the Sri lankan team.

Indians killed Taseer.

But ...eh....what I don't get it why the Pakistanis love us so much as to shower an Indian agent, Mumtaz Qadri with roses?

Simple and to the point solution.

Remove the blasphemy law, let these savages come out on the streets and get a man like Gen Azam Khan to deal with the backlash.

Gen. Azam opened fire on Mullahs and their followers in 1953 and he dealt with them in such a good manner, that they stayed quiet for decades.

Enough is enough of this nonsense, this way they will kill everyone.

Bad idea.

We'll just end up killing a bunch of brainwashed kids, while the mullahs sit in the background and recruit the next batch.

Aye Aye Captain! Indians are for sure involved in all this.

Indians killed BB.

Indians attacked the Sri lankan team.

Indians killed Taseer.

But ...eh....what I don't get it why the Pakistanis love us so much as to shower an Indian agent, Mumtaz Qadri with roses?

Thanks for your trolling.

Indians killed Gandhi and shower roses on the killers of Gandhi.
Indians killed hundreds of Christians and then elected these same killers to power.

Indians killed thousands of Muslims in Gujrat and then elected same killer modi and showered him with followers.

You are no different so thank you keep your fake morality to your land

Bad idea.

We'll just end up killing a bunch of brainwashed kids, while the mullahs sit in the background and recruit the next batch.

How is eradicating the Mullahs a bad idea?

If they are not eradicated, this will continue till the state itself is no more.

What is the alternative anyway, nothng has worked so far and things have just gotten worse over time.

I advise them to debate on BJP evil character in Gujrat train case where they killed more than 1500 Muslims only to take political grip on Gujrat. Deads also were minorities. (only discuss in related thread)

I dont understand y pakistanis want everything to be compared to India.

Does india has fundamentalists...??---Yes they do, i would say millions...
Did any indian government use religion card? --Yes perhaps..

Does our constitution has any laws targetting any minority religion??? ---NO NO...
Are political murderers showered with flowers by lawyers? ---- NO NO

So, dont compare pakistan which has barbaric laws like blasphemy laws in its constitution with India.

Thanks for your trolling.

Indians killed Gandhi and shower roses on the killers of Gandhi.
Indians killed hundreds of Christians and then elected these same killers to power.

Indians killed thousands of Muslims in Gujrat and then elected same killer modi and showered him with followers.

You are no different so thank you keep your fake morality to your land

You can't resist bringing India into the thread can you?...and blame others for trolling!

But I guess that gives you some moral jutification for your acts.

'At least we are better than the Indians.'..you can always say to yourselves.

Simple and to the point solution.

Remove the blasphemy law, let these savages come out on the streets and get a man like Gen Azam Khan to deal with the backlash.

I think PDF can contribute to this cause and mobilise pubic opinion. Some sticky threads on the subject may help the cause. I have requested Asim Aquil for the same.

Jana I suggest you should be honest and do not reply differently because people based on their nationality. Think about the issue clearly, not sure what your objective is here, winning the argument (which is similar to court case where proof is more important than fact) or understanding the issue (which needs more open mindedness).

In this world there no absolute way of finding the truth.

It is clearly visible that you are trying to attack the messenger (Indians). I beleive in really thinking about what your critics tell you (In this case Indians), because they can show faults within you which your friends will never tell.

I have practised the same, I have changed my viewpoint on number of issues after openly understanding what Pakistani's have posted. I feel that is helpful. Rest is upto you, you are a elite poster with maximum post in this forum, but I feel that you just outright reject anything and everything posted by Indians.

Back to topic.
Very sad day indeed for Pakistan and trust me whatever be the fact perceptions matter. It will not create a good perception in the world and every small things hurts. You might not feel but it does. Hope for saner voice to previal in Pakistan.

1. I am from an area of Pakistan where my ministers from ruling party in KP had been killed by these terrorists.

2. The children of our provincial ministers were killed by these terrorists.
3. Our innocent women, children are killed by these terrorists.

4. Our schools, homes, businesses bombed by these terrorists.

5. these same terrorists had killed Khalid khwaja who was working for freeing the same extremists jailed on charges of terrorism and the same terrorists killed Col Imam who was against these TTP terrorists and was more close to Afghan Taliban.

So i dont see the killing of yet another of our ministers by these terrorists today any different than the earlier ones.

there are many factors ranging from political to any conspiracy theory by our stinking enemies including all internal as well as external ones so for the time being i am giving no verdict other than waiting for the probe proper trial or investigations to end over the incident.

Many people ranging from Anti-Islam to anti-Pakistan will surely play on dead body of this Pakistani minister for wielding their agenda just because he is happened to be a Christian Pakistani otherwise NO one was so much concerned when Pukhtun Ministers and their kids were killed by these same terrorists

So i was right about international response & external agenda:

Vatican says killing 'unspeakable'

Wednesday, March 02, 2011
VATICAN CITY: The Vatican on Wednesday condemned the murder of a Catholic Pakistani government minister opposed to an Islamic blasphemy law as an "unspeakable" act of violence. (AFP)

Vatican says killing unspeakable

Anglican leader shocked at murder

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

LONDON: The archbishop of Canterbury expressed "shock and sorrow" Wednesday at the murder of a Catholic Pakistani government minister, saying it increased fears about the security of Christians there.

Archbishop Rowan Williams, the leader of the worldwide Anglican church, urged Pakistan to protect minorities after Shahbaz Bhatti was shot dead in broad daylight in a residential area of Islamabad.

"It is with the greatest shock and sorrow that we have heard of the assassination of Mr. Shahbaz Bhatti, minister for religious minorities in Pakistan," he said in a joint statement with Archbishop of York John Sentamu.

"This further instance of sectarian bigotry and violence will increase anxiety worldwide about the security of Christians and other religious minorities in Pakistan, and we urge that the government of Pakistan will do all in its power to bring to justice those guilty of such crimes and to give adequate protection to minorities.

"Meanwhile, we assure Mr Bhatti's family of our prayers and deep sympathy, and promise our continuing support for all those of whatever faiths who are working for justice and stability in Pakistan." (AFP)

Anglican leader shocked at murder

So you can see all attention diverted toward Pakistan. Case solved.

How is eradicating the Mullahs a bad idea?

If they are not eradicated, this will continue till the state itself is no more.

What is the alternative anyway, nothng has worked so far and things have just gotten worse over time.

I thought you were suggesting the army fire on protestors supporting the law. If you are talking about targetting just the mullahs, that's different, although I still prefer a legal solution. Law enforcement should round up anyone advocating violence.

here comes the true color of aunty ji..racist post reported..:mod:

I dont know what colour your aunty jee carries.

as far as my report is concerned all enemies of Pakistan are not only stinking but rotten. what is so racist it in?

Back
Top Bottom