What's new

Pakistan’s Lashkar-e-Jhangvi Baluchistan Operations Ready for Resurgence

Has Lashkar-e-jhangvi pledged allegiance to ISIS? Sometime back I read somewhere that ISIS is seeking the support of Lashkar-e-Jhangvi to set up its base in Pakistan.

Even if they haven't, they aren't much different, other then the fact that these guys are crippled.

As I said, you have no knowledge of Islam neither Islamic history.
If blasphemy was injustice then neither Umar R.A nor the Sahabas would have fought Iran.
You have missed all the instances when the Prophet S.A.W himself ordered to kill the blasphemers.
Those are mentioned in the verified books like, Sahih Muslim and Sahih bukhari, go buy and read them and then we will talk.
Terrorist? The person who killed the murderer/rapist/corrupt scoundrel was a terrorist? He was protecting that blasphemer to win the praise (money) of NGOs.
Go buy a clue.

You are right, i have no knowledge of your version of Islam.

The Islam i follow does not allow murdering of people without proof or trial,
The Islam i follow is merciful and preaches peace and forgiveness
The Islam i follow allows protection of minorities.

The injustice of blasphemy law are that its being used by people for personal vengeance, anyone can claim someone has committed blasphemy without proofs, and a mob will either kill the accused or if the accused is lucky will get locked up and their trial will run for years.

Last edited:
You are right, i have no knowledge of your version of Islam.

The Islam i follow does not allow murdering of people without proof or trial,
The Islam i follow is merciful and preaches peace and forgiveness
The Islam i follow allows protection of minorities..

The Islam you follow is not derived from Quran or Hadees (at least not completely). Everything I have said is verified by both Quran and Hadees. If you are going to claim someone that killed a blasphemer to be a terrorist, then that is going to get my nerve. Do not post religious stuff that you yourself have not studied, it will put in you in trouble on the day of judgement, bro.

The injustice of blasphemy law are that its being used by people for personal vengeance, anyone can claim someone has committed blasphemy without proofs, and a mob will either kill the accused

Where were you when the lady admitted blasphemy? Its not just the blasphemy law that people use for personal vengeance, you know right?
Police in here accuse innocents for drug use and then arrest them for personal vengeance.
Police in here accuse innocents for theft and then arrest them for personal vengeance.
Police in here accuse innocents for any-out-of-the-world-story and then arrest them for personal vengeance.
Even going as far as killing them, you know that too right?
Should we ban the law of drug, theft and all the other stuff that police/people misuse? Doesn't make sense right?

or if the accused is lucky will get locked up and their trial will run for years.

How is that a problem with blasphemy law ? it is a problem with our legal system, you will make more sense if you had talked about fixing the legal system, making police unpolticised, removing corruption from courts and police, instead of calling for ban of a single freaking law.

I will sound very stupid if I asked for banning the law of murder, drug, theft, or anything else just because people freaking misuse it.

Well if we are picking on spelling mistakes then the correct spelling is Barelvi not Bareilvi

Sorry if my information is abit lacking, but i thought Mumtaz Qadri and his supporters are Barelvis

Indeed they are but it's just one case and it's altogether a different one. They won't go on a killing spree like others do. But still I will not deny it but in comparison you can not stand them together it's far-apart in ideology.

Regarding spelling then its in roman and it wont make a difference if it sounds right and what you mentioned is right too.

The Islam you follow is not derived from Quran or Hadees (at least not completely). Everything I have said is verified by both Quran and Hadees. If you are going to claim someone that killed a blasphemer to be a terrorist, then that is going to get my nerve. Do not post religious stuff that you yourself have not studied, it will put in you in trouble on the day of judgement, bro.

So in your opinion everyone should have the right to kill anyone that is accused of blasphemy? or a person who raises voice and points out any injustices that might be happening, does that person deserves to be killed as well?

Where were you when the lady admitted blasphemy? Its not just the blasphemy law that people use for personal vengeance, you know right?
Police in here accuse innocents for drug use and then arrest them for personal vengeance.
Police in here accuse innocents for theft and then arrest them for personal vengeance.
Police in here accuse innocents for any-out-of-the-world-story and then arrest them for personal vengeance.
Even going as far as killing them, you know that too right?
Should we ban the law of drug, theft and all the other stuff that police/people misuse? Doesn't make sense right?

So if the police is doing wrong does that mean anyone has the licence to take law in their own hands.

How is that a problem with blasphemy law ? it is a problem with our legal system, you will make more sense if you had talked about fixing the legal system, making police unpolticised, removing corruption from courts and police, instead of calling for ban of a single freaking law.

In my opinion, they need to add another point in the blasphemy law, where if the accused is found not guilty, then the accusers need to be punished.

So in your opinion everyone should have the right to kill anyone that is accused of blasphemy? or a person who raises voice and points out any injustices that might be happening, does that person deserves to be killed as well?

No, but if the person who is responsible for ensuring justice is doing injustice, he better be taken out. The lady he was defending had admitted the crime.

So if the police is doing wrong does that mean anyone has the licence to take law in their own hands.

You seem to misunderstand, the point I am trying to make is, it is absurd to call for the ban of a law because people misuse it. It will be much better to struggle to fix the legal system, police and courts.

In my opinion, they need to add another point in the blasphemy law, where if the accused is found not guilty, then the accusers need to be punished.

Sure, although I am not sure of any instances of this happening in case of blasphemy during Prophet's S.A.W's time (because Prophet S.A.W never lied). But Islamic law already states a punishment if the person accuses someone falsely, then he should be punished (if only we had Islamic laws).

No, but if the person who is responsible for ensuring justice is doing injustice, he better be taken out. The lady he was defending had admitted the crime.

You seem to misunderstand, the point I am trying to make is, it is absurd to call for the ban of a law because people misuse it. It will be much better to struggle to fix the legal system, police and courts.

Sure, although I am not sure of any instances of this happening in case of blasphemy during Prophet's S.A.W's time (because Prophet S.A.W never lied). But Islamic law already states a punishment if the person accuses someone falsely, then he should be punished (if only we had Islamic laws).

See now we are agreeing on some stuff. but i want to clarify a few things, i never asked for a ban on blasphemy law, i want something done to make sure people don't take advantage of the law to settle personal agendas.

I agree you will not find instances like this during the prophet's time, but unfortunately, people nowadays have drifted from his teachings,

See now we are agreeing on some stuff. but i want to clarify a few things, i never asked for a ban on blasphemy law, i want something done to make sure people don't take advantage of the law to settle personal agendas.

I thought you will, I have met many who want the law to be banned, but anyway.
I agree you will not find instances like this during the prophet's time, but unfortunately, people nowadays have drifted from his teachings,

The solution? Study the religion.

Any group that purports to kill other Pakistanis should be decimated. No questions asked.

Back
Top Bottom