What's new

Pakistan’s Lashkar-e-Jhangvi Baluchistan Operations Ready for Resurgence

If Pakistan is to progress we need peace, and the only way to achieve peace is by eliminating all the fundamentalist, including LeJ, Sipah-Sahaba, TTP, deobandi, bhralvis etc etc

First of all its Bareilvi and 2nd they are on receiving side and you are mingling them up with altogether a different sect. LeJ, Sipah-Sahaba, TTP, deobandi all of these factions are Salafi Wahhabis and Bareilvi's has nothing to do with them. You better gain some knowledge before you post.

First of all its Bareilvi and 2nd they are on receiving side and you are mingling them up with altogether a different sect. LeJ, Sipah-Sahaba, TTP, deobandi all of these factions are Salafi Wahhabis and Bareilvi's has nothing to do with them. You better gain some knowledge before you post.

Well if we are picking on spelling mistakes then the correct spelling is Barelvi not Bareilvi

Sorry if my information is abit lacking, but i thought Mumtaz Qadri and his supporters are Barelvis

I have to admit, we have failed the shia's of Pakistan, especially the Hazara community. They have been attacked so many times and yet they still remain non-violent. As per Islamic rules we being in majority, have the responsibility of protecting all minorities, even non-muslims

Even if a dog dies hungry on the banks of the River Euphrates, Umar will be responsible for dereliction of duty. ~ Hazrat Umar's (Razi Allah'tala Anhu) words on accountability.

I am really sorry my shia brothers and sisters,

If Pakistan is to progress we need peace, and the only way to achieve peace is by eliminating all the fundamentalist, including LeJ, Sipah-Sahaba, TTP, deobandi, bhralvis etc etc

deobandi, bhralvis etc etc

Care to elaborate?

They should learn some lessons about what Pakistan Army did to TTP in OP Zarb e Azb. Dont worry; they'll get a taste, soon enough.

You included two entire sects in the category of terrorists ?

Not terrorists but fundamentalists, you can also call them extremists.

TTP are terrorists and they are deobandis

Mumtaz Qadri was a terrorist and he was barelvi.

Basically My post was about curbing extremism, no one should be allowed to take the life of another person just because his/her views are slightly different to another person. Your beliefs are only yours and you are only answerable to God and no one else.

Not terrorists but fundamentalists, you can also call them extremists.

TTP are terrorists and they are deobandis

Mumtaz Qadri was a terrorist and he was barelvi.

Basically My post was about curbing extremism, no one should be allowed to take the life of another person just because his/her views are slightly different to another person. Your beliefs are only yours and you are only answerable to God and no one else.

You have a very narrow mind if you think that deobandis are terrorists because TTP claim themselves to be deobandis or Mumtaz Qadri is a terrorist, by this logic even Hazrat Abu Bakr R.A and Hazrat Umar R.A and Hazrat Ali R.A and Hazrat Hussain R.A would be terrorists (Astagfirullah).

Do not buy any "liberal" bullshit that you read.

You need to study religion.

You have a very narrow mind if you think that deobandis are terrorists because TTP claim themselves to be deobandis or Mumtaz Qadri is a terrorist, by this logic even Hazrat Abu Bakr R.A and Hazrat Umar R.A and Hazrat Ali R.A and Hazrat Hussain R.A would be terrorists (Astagfirullah).

What is liberal BS? The prophet was called a liberal because he gave animals rights. Please read into religion and its history as well.

The issue has to do with the sect's teachings and its alignment with prosecuting anyone who disagrees with them.
I would disagree that Bareilvis have much to do with terror other than outliers but Deoband is stooped in killings and terror. The fact remains that the current "Deoband" have little to do with the religious school of thought and the early madressa and are infact a political movement. The same could also be said of the Bareilvis to a lesser extent.

Do you have reading problem.......i will repeat i didn't call them terrorists.....i called them fundamentalist/extremist. Some examples for you

1. Mumtaz Qadri is a terrorist but Barelvis call him a martyr.
2. Both Barelvis and Deobandis refuse to pray behind anyone other than their own sect
3. They call everyone else that is not part of their sect kafir

the stakes are high and a good prevention is merciless operation in Sindh and southern Punjab along with proactive defence of gawader and its route

By the time the political theater and useless politicians of Pakistan are done with deciding Rangers Ikhtiyarat ................. by that time sadly these anti state elements would have gathered enough strength to defame and hurt us badly. The words Proactive and Interests of Pakistan don't sound good to most of the political mafia in Pakistan. They even leaked inside news to visiting Indian Interior Minister so he could avoid getting involved in Kulbashan matter.

What is liberal BS? The prophet was called a liberal because he gave animals rights. Please read into religion and its history as well.

The issue has to do with the sect's teachings and its alignment with prosecuting anyone who disagrees with them.
I would disagree that Bareilvis have much to do with terror other than outliers but Deoband is stooped in killings and terror. The fact remains that the current "Deoband" have little to do with the religious school of thought and the early madressa and are infact a political movement. The same could also be said of the Bareilvis to a lesser extent.

Prophet S.A.W was best of the men, do not tag him with these lower labels, he was neither liberal nor conservative, because none of the values of these labels describe him accurately, he was above both of them. The best of the human being.
Nope you are wrong. About both of them. That is the exact problem with pseudo-liberalism that "modern media" attempts to teach us.
That anti-deoband (and recently new anti-brelvi) propaganda is made up bs by our pseudo-liberal media and lal topi.
Citing a few bad apples and generalizing them over the complete majority of the sect.
I have actually studied religion and history buddy.
I speak from knowledge. You should really study in Deoband madarasa(the famous ones, not the ones that no gives a damn about) to determine if the rumors are true.

Do you have reading problem.......i will repeat i didn't call them terrorists.....i called them fundamentalist/extremist. Some examples for you

1. Mumtaz Qadri is a terrorist but Barelvis call him a martyr.
2. Both Barelvis and Deobandis refuse to pray behind anyone other than their own sect
3. They call everyone else that is not part of their sect kafir

You are wrong in all three of your points.
  1. Shaheed Mumtaz Qadri is not a terrorist, Do you even have any idea why did Umar R.A attacked Iran? (hint: their king/ruler/whatever committed blasphemy, that is the precise reason that Iranians later killed Umar R.A.)
  2. No they dont, Deobandis do not refuse to pray behind anyone other than their own sect. Not brelvis, their green parrots, (Dawat-e-Islami) do.
  3. This is determined not by their individual opinion, but by the appropriate institutions that represent them, deobands (their institution/representatives) have not declared a fatwa of kufur against bralvis, not sure about bralvis.

Prophet S.A.W was best of the men, do not tag him with these lower labels, he was neither liberal nor conservative, because none of the values of these labels describe him accurately, he was above both of them. The best of the human being.
Nope you are wrong. About both of them. That is the exact problem with pseudo-liberalism that "modern media" attempts to teach us.
That anti-deoband (and recently new anti-brelvi) propaganda is made up bs by our pseudo-liberal media and lal topi.
Citing a few bad apples and generalizing them over the complete majority of the sect.
I have actually studied religion and history buddy.
I speak from knowledge. You should really study in Deoband madarasa(the famous ones, not the ones that no gives a damn about) to determine if the rumors are true.

You are wrong in all three of your points.
  1. Shaheed Mumtaz Qadri is not a terrorist, Do you even have any idea why did Umar R.A attacked Iran? (hint: their king/ruler/whatever committed blasphemy, that is the precise reason that Iranians later killed Umar R.A.)
  2. No they dont, Deobandis do not refuse to pray behind anyone other than their own sect. Not brelvis, their green parrots, (Dawat-e-Islami) do.
  3. This is determined not by their individual opinion, but by the appropriate institutions that represent them, deobands (their institution/representatives) have not declared a fatwa of kufur against bralvis, not sure about bralvis.

Shaheed? Mumtaz Qadri, you must be a bralvi or deobandi. Mumtaz Qadri is a terrorist, if not a terrorist then atleast a murderer. he killed an unarmed man, he killed a man that was his duty to protect, he killed a man because the man he killed had raised a voice against the injustices being occurred due to the blasphemy law.

I am not sure about why Hazrat Umer attacked Iran, i will research that. But i know what my prophet did. He even forgave those people that killed his uncle and ate his heart.

Shaheed? Mumtaz Qadri, you must be a bralvi or deobandi. Mumtaz Qadri is a terrorist, if not a terrorist then atleast a murderer. he killed an unarmed man, he killed a man that was his duty to protect, he killed a man because the man he killed had raised a voice against the injustices being occurred due to the blasphemy law.

I am not sure about why Hazrat Umer attacked Iran, i will research that. But i know what my prophet did. He even forgave those people that killed his uncle and ate his heart.

As I said, you have no knowledge of Islam neither Islamic history.
If blasphemy was injustice then neither Umar R.A nor the Sahabas would have fought Iran.
You have missed all the instances when the Prophet S.A.W himself ordered to kill the blasphemers.
Those are mentioned in the verified books like, Sahih Muslim and Sahih bukhari, go buy and read them and then we will talk.
Terrorist? The person who killed the murderer/rapist/corrupt scoundrel was a terrorist? He was protecting that blasphemer to win the praise (money) of NGOs.
Go buy a clue.

Back
Top Bottom