What's new

Pakistan's ISI plans to expand Bangladesh's border to weaken India

azmax007

Reaction score
I have read that the Pakistan's ISI works with Bangladesh's DGFI to expand Bangladesh's border and include the north east Indian states east of West Bengal. Now someone who has kept up with ISI news, is it true?

I have read that the Pakistan's ISI works with Bangladesh's DGFI to expand Bangladesh's border and include the north east Indian states east of West Bengal. Now someone who has kept up with ISI news, is it true?

Oh yes they are working together .. lol what are you ? a gossip monger neighbourhood aunti

:lol: :lol:

i failed to understand why some people dont have guts to register with name of their origional country. hmmmm

get a life man

:lol: :lol:

i failed to understand why some people dont have guts to register with name of their origional country. hmmmm

get a life man

Jana, if you had read his other posts, you would have an idea of his real identity.

Jana, if you had read his other posts, you would have an idea of his real identity.

ever heard of "read between the lines" ;)

i had viewed just one post of his apart from this one and trust me dear we on the forums have now become too much good to sense things.

im still stick to my statement. some people never had the guts to show up their real faces.

I haven't heard anything on this issue. One thing I know is the ISI funds for fighters in Kashmire and and RAW funds for the insurgency in Baluchistan.

Jana,

Get his IP checked and one will know what country he is from.

He claims his grandfather knocked out a whole lot of Indian soldiers having hid under a tank during the Liberation of Bangladesh!

He also abuses Bhutto and Yahyah for dividing Pakistan.

At best, he loves his Bangladesh and yet hates that Pakistan broke up.

Schizophrenic at best!

But not an agent provocateur!

lol Why would Pakistan waste it's time trying to weaken the eastern part of India? There is nothing of importance there.

I S I is also working closely with bangalis to impragnent modi's wife too!:pakistan:

Its very funny but I agree with you the ISI will probably get the blame for this too. Anything which happens in India gets blamed on the ISI. Every time a bomb blast occurs in India the ISI gets blamed for it within seconds of the blast. I say if India can blame the ISI for every little thing then we should also blame RAW. I say lets blame RAW for the assassination of Benazir, this is what they do to us. Now if India knows that the ISI is behind these blasts then why do they fail to stop such things from occuring in the first place. Either the ISI is really good or Indian intellengence is good.
One fact I know is that the ISI is behind the attacks in Indian occupied Kashmire and RAW is behind attacks in Bauchistan.

ahhh I can't blame him altogether.If you go to some Indian sites/forums like Bharat Rakshak you may see topics and discussions about these(allegations about joint ISI-DGFI plans).

You mean they take DGFI seriously? ;)

I never heard the name before. I guess if they are trying anything funny, they are over-reaching themselves.

The only hope for Bangladesh is in maintaining good relations with India. To try anything funny can bite back severely aside from making them the most ungrateful people ever.

Back
Top Bottom