What's new

Pakistan's ISI, MI are effective at capturing CIA agents and transforming them into double agents: NYT

Interestingly this was said in a memo by CIA Asst Dir SHEETHAL PATEL.
Maybe she wants to pitch a strong US intel community response aggaisnt Pakistan.
Her promotion to Asst. Dir level should be a clear indication that China and Pakistan are on Top of the US espionage list. Organization like CIA usually promotes people that they know will be self motivated and will go an extra mile to perform their duty because of personal, historical or cultural differences with the targets or mission at hand.

But at the same time, she will be limited in her access to ongoing missions, espionage and assets in India.

Last edited:
So the painting of Pakistan as an enemy continues.
The US needs an enemy, and they will create it out of thin air if it suits their interests. Read about how the US Intelligentsia were caught off-guard on 9-11 (barring the obvious conspiracy theories):

"Pandemonium, chaos: our most ancient forms of terror. They both refer to a collapse of order and the panic that rushes in to fill the void. For as long as I live, I’ll remember retracing my way up Canine Road—the road past the NSA’s headquarters—after the Pentagon was attacked. Madness poured out of the agency’s black glass towers, a tide of yelling, ringing cell phones, and cars revving up in the parking lots and fighting their way onto the street. At the moment of the worst terrorist attack in American history, the staff of the NSA—the major signals intelligence agency of the American Intelligence Community (IC)—was abandoning its work by the thousands, and I was swept up in the flood."

Aur ek hum hai, koi triple agent banane ko bhi tayyar nai hai :( soucha tha America a ker CIA 100-200 million dollars offer kare gi woh bhi nai hua :(

another bulls**t article. our country is filled with traitors and sell-outs who r working for foreign interest and are appointed at very sensitive posts.

Remember this guy. From cycle to senate and from Senate to mansion in Houston, USA.

1633540134250.jpeg
its the other way round, from cycle to USA, back to Pak from US donating hefty amounts to mqm, was made a senator in return. used his mqm membership and seat to muscle into saima builders group, used his political "connections" to acquire land and get saima's projects approved. and finally, back to USA.
Guy under whom 1000+ containers for NATO went unaccounted for (~Filled with supplies for anti-Pak elements).
Aik adad mansion toe banti hay itna kaam kerne pe.
cannot be done without involvement of military and other ruling parties.

Many, many agents (which refers to locals recruited by a CIA officer in a target country) have made it out or continued to spy for generations (literally). There are corrupt political families in Pak who regularly host the "Third Secretary, Economic Affairs" of the Lahore and Khi consulates in their homes for strategic discussions. It's all quite open.

Good to know we've caught some of their recruits recently but it is incredibly easy to catch a lot more. All officers (army, civ, anything) that go for war courses and the like to the West are approached during their time there.
another bulls**t article. our country is filled with traitors and sell-outs who r working for foreign interest and are appointed at very sensitive posts.

Exactly. I sometimes feel like these articles are strategically posted to make the enemy overconfident, reinforcing a lacking counter-intel system.

خلائی مخلوق 👽👽
not just Pakistani khalai makhlooq, this seems to be joint operation between the Pakistani, Chinese, Russia, Turkish, iranian and Central Asian khalai makhlooqs. that's a while lotta 👽👽 👽👽 👽👽 👽👽 👽👽 👽👽 👽👽 👽👽 👽👽 👽👽 👽👽 👽👽 👽👽 👽👽 👽👽 👽👽 👽👽 👽👽 👽👽 👽👽 👽👽 👽👽 👽👽 👽👽 👽👽 👽👽 👽👽 👽👽 👽👽 👽👽 👽👽 👽👽 👽👽 👽👽 👽👽 👽👽...

Back
Top Bottom