What's new

Pakistan's ISI funding pro-Khalistan groups in India, abroad: Report

Oh no no, if we were living in the 71 then independent Balochistan would be a reality just like Bangladesh back then!

You have been trying this since 70s... And being defeated. You indians have been barking like a bitch regarding East Pakistan and 1971. We Broke India in 1947 without fighting any war and created Pakistan. So Fu*k off pls

We already know that and we are happy they are spending it on those comedy shows in streets every year in Canada and elsewhere.

No I never learned any demands or expectations of territory from them.

After all, what exactly is Khalistan? This is just another name for an undivided Punjab. My contention is that the thinking of the Khalistanis has been warped - why should Khalistan's boundaries be limited to Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh and Ganganagar? Do not Lahore, Pindi and Bhawalpur also form part of Punjab? Is Punjabi not spoken in these territories? In which state does the river Jhelum flow?
THE DEMAND FOR KHALISTAN | Sulekha Creative

You have been trying this since 70s... And being defeated. You indians have been barking like a bitch regarding East Pakistan and 1971. We Broke India in 1947 without fighting any war and created Pakistan. So Fu*k off pls
I don't think you get it.. We are not trying. seriously...if we were...we would have had to long stop it because it would have been a reality back in 80s or 90s.
As for 1947, I don't see any Indians crying or cribbing over it...it was a blessing in disguise.

After all, what exactly is Khalistan? This is just another name for an undivided Punjab. My contention is that the thinking of the Khalistanis has been warped - why should Khalistan's boundaries be limited to Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh and Ganganagar? Do not Lahore, Pindi and Bhawalpur also form part of Punjab? Is Punjabi not spoken in these territories? In which state does the river Jhelum flow?

In entire Khalistan movement, Sikhs wanted their territory free from Indian occupation. They never started a militant movement in Pakistan and their entire focus was, has been and will be on the territory of their dwelling. They would eventually want a control over Pakistan's Punjab but we will see how will accommodate them for that. For now, they shell get their territory free and we should support them on all fronts, in all colours and a for a good cause which India also followed in 1971 - and today Indian PM accepted that India not only supported terrorists in Bangladesh, its soldiers fought against Pakistan in East Pakistan. MODI - Thanks for accepting your crimes.

Likewise, Kashmiris, Nexals along with Punjabi must get their territories free from India.

We already know that and we are happy they are spending it on those comedy shows in streets every year in Canada and elsewhere.

:lol: so peaceful protest by Indian Sikhs in Canada and US is terrorism

Kool. You mean you drive away the people of a land and then say they have no right coz none live there. So you saying that Muslims shud be dragged out of Pakistan and then their claim on Pakistan will be over?

you r right, now whats left is to drive 1 billion hindus away and get all of our land back

They don't see it that way, they were driven away/killed from Pakistani Punjab in 1947.
They want rekindle the glory of the sikh empire, After all some of the most important holy places are in Pakistani Punjab.

And we can clearly see, you guys are big supporter of Khalistan, so how about stand by your words and relinquish these lands. coz supporting a cause not just demanding from others, some times you have to make sacrifices also.

We will ,if you will!!

riots will only happen in India, troubles will only be created in India :)
other than that you can ask for all of Pakistan for all we care hehe

ISI ISI ISI ISI ISI if dog dies in a road accident blame ISI. And indian media is best in it :-D :-D

It is ISI then who else.
Musharaf stopped ISI activities due to obvious reasons because he got involved in War on Terror, PPP just kept taking it in the a$$ from Indians, but now two Sharifs have decided to go on the Offensive. There is no need to be appologetic, they were asking for it and now here we come.

lol pls guys i live in ludhiana khalistan is a gone philosphy out of 3 crore population in punjab like 10k max support and that too on days like bluestar operstion etc. tbh as il live along ppl all i can say only struggle left among ppl in is to develop and get rich. you guys can assume anything from these idiots but this is more political rather than a freedom movement

only 15 people support Azad Balushistan

Lol. Pakistanis. I know every corner of Punjab. There are no such movement called Khalistan. This is dead long before. These are some paid and political insects. Punjab is very peaceful and every punjabi is a proud Indian. Shikhs are pride of India and always be. You Pakistanis live in wet dreams. I can only laugh on you.

things dont work according to what you know

I don't think you get it.. We are not trying. seriously...if we were...we would have had to long stop it because it would have been a reality back in 80s or 90s.
As for 1947, I don't see any Indians crying or cribbing over it...it was a blessing in disguise.

We have all the evidence of RAW's involvement in Balochistan and promoting terrorism in Pakistan through TTP. Even your National security advisor has acknowledged it. So there is no point of denying on PDF.

Sorry to disappoint. but Pakistan has its hands full.

When will India grow up and own its problems?

Lol!!!...Khalistan. Come to India and say to any Sikh India will break up. You will get the response.

No, thats not how it works, they were driven away from those lands my murderous Muslim hordes at the time partition.

They want lahore to the capital of Khalistan. So if you want Khalistan, you better cough up Punjab.

First they should liberate the other Punjab. Once that is done we would make our Kahlistani mukti bahinis to remain satisfied with whatever they have liberated. With dialogue of course.

You Bharartis don't need to worry about Lahore and our Punjab.

Bahawalpur was never part of Punjab. It was a princely state.

Message to India, "Two can play that game specially when one is the master of this game"
Pakistan had stopped ISI activities in India for a long time and India took it as a weskness, now after finding solid evidence of India's involvement in Peshawar and Karachi and their links with MQM and TTP, PM had given a go ahead to ISI.

What
Message to India, "Two can play that game specially when one is the master of this game"
Pakistan had stopped ISI activities in India for a long time and India took it as a weskness, now after finding solid evidence of India's involvement in Peshawar and Karachi and their links with MQM and TTP, PM had given a go ahead to ISI.
is this "solid evidence " ? please share it. Why keep it too close to your chest. Evidence is meant to be shared with the public.

What

is this "solid evidence " ? please share it. Why keep it too close to your chest. Evidence is meant to be shared with the public.

neational security evidence are shared with govt not public, this is not the evidence of whose cow eat my grass!

Back
Top Bottom