What's new

Pakistan's Internet censorship

Facebook is loosing revenue no doubt about that. How much needs to be verified.

I was banned and I will be banned again prolly, so don't worry.

But I'm really being serious. Even here in the West you Afghans and Pakistanis barely integrate with the locals (well at least here in vancouver). I've seen Afg/pakistani men(don't know how to tell the difference) walk around with foot long beards and traditional clothes (hat and everything) in the middle of down town on Friday nights!!!?

For you guys Islam is everything am I wrong?

You remind me the movie American Desi.

Ever took a stroll in Brooklyn, NY city ? Those guys with foot long beards seem to be comfortable in their skin, you are not.

sorry, civilized people don't blow themselves up. What would be our difference from pakis and Afghans if we fought with guns and bombs? That is why **** land is such a **** hole! I would actually rather live in Afghanistan, cuz at least they don't make babies like ******* rats.

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

are you literate?
most Iranians aren't Persian.

Seemed like you have a good head on your shoulder, a proud Persian. But now you are a dead man walking.

nobody will disrespect us Pakistanis. We have come a long way in 63 years. An acheivement that nobody else with our land and populaiton size has accomplished.

de066b90db71a8c44d56618bd09efdd01.jpg

Last edited:
excellent move by GoP thankx to LHC orders. each and every single website showing blasphemous images should be blocked.

Keenguy,

We should not generalize, every country has its issues.
Please refrain from engaging further in this mudslinging.
Most Iranians are a wonderful people, just like Pakistanis.
They may be different but they share many things with us as well.

Thank you.

Nima,

You do not know the average Pakistani as well as you think you do.
Worshiping Allah and following the book is not something wrong or to be made fun of.
The divine books teach values of life and seek to establish high morals.
It is men who become savages, whether they follow the book or not...

Pakistanis are quite a diverse people, you seek to dismiss any generalization of the Iranians but when it comes to Pakistan you are doing the exact opposite.
You can clearly see the diversity of views held by Pakistanis on this forum, kindly note that this is applicable to most of Pakistan.

Seriously, where do they make people like you Nima? Cut the Cwap and get back on topic!! And Yes, We are making lots of babies in India, but you guys suck up to the same baby makers enough and enough :)

As much as this angers me, like nothing else can in this life, and even brings tears to my eyes, we mustn't be lead astray during these angry moments.

The Prophet PBUH is our greatest example, and he was insulted and assaulted on many occasions, and he did not seek revenge or lose control of his emotions, he stayed patient, and steadfast, and that is exactly what we must do, in these circumstances.

Or how about the story of Ali R.A, when he was about to strike a man with his sword on the battle field. Until the man spat on Ali R.A.

What did Ali R.A do? He let the man be, and walked away.

When asked, why did you let him be, he said "when I was fighting with him on the battle field, it was for Allah SWT, but when he spat on me, it became personal, so I couldn't kill for that"

Look how many times the Prophet PBUH and his companions spared people, for example the man that walked in the Mosque and urinated in the Middle of it, what did the Prophet PBUH say to the companions when they were ready to attack him?

He told them, let him finish, do not interrupt him, then he took the man aside and explained to him, where he was! :lol:

And there are thousands of similar stories.

Einstein once said,

"People fight for religion, kill for religion, but don't follow religion."

ok so FB is world largest company? earning more then 356 Billion Euro/year?

Sparklingway is a Yahoodi agent involved in huge zionist conspiracy to defame muslims who are doing a lot of constructive things like they burn their own country property in protests..Anyway in All Serious sparklingway the hatred is too deep.Even my close friends who are very liberal would sometimes say jews are evil they can never be friends etc.Jews huge conspiracy against Muslim countries...muslim countries have billions of hidden wealth but yahoodis wont let the muslims discover it.Not sure why our countrymen are so crazy and the judiciary can' these judges ban ttp etc and cant CJ take strong suo moto notice against Taliban activites.

I think if someone is asking for forgiveness then We are muslims, and we know Allah forgives if someone ask for forgiveness from kind heart.

Yes, my reaction was also like "why the hell he/she done this 1st place, as she knew about muslims reaction over Denmarks cartoonist step etc"

Bycot shuld be maintain as long as as FB is forgotten in the ourpart of the world. i dont bother about they make money or loose. i think we should keep protesting.

The only language they know is $$$$$$, so i stop using facebook and they lost $ 2.5/person and please join me for the same, after all we are 1.2 billion Muslim people.

Please can any one start new thread about boycott facebook because i forget how to make new thread and also remind me:cheers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom