What's new

Pakistan's Internet censorship

That facebook page has been deleted i believe.

from facebook..
Everybody Draw Mohammed Day! We are back online after some page trouble, thank you facebook-gang. Enjoy the rest of the day and draw Mohammed however you may like. We will of course encourage you to make a creative and humourous picture, instead of something hateful.
3 hours ago

Removing the ban was against the founding principles of our constitution. So yes it is still banned.

The fact of the matter is Everybody Draw Muhammad Day is a exercise in freedom just like protesting against it is. The first side that turns it violent crosses the line.

So much for khilafat i guess...
I dont know if it isnt a violation against basic human rights?
And yeah its a excercise of freedom.......
Wat if i abuse ur parents and say its a freedom of speech?
Freedom of speech is only till a time u dont hurt anybodys feelings am i right?

Last edited:
In order to combat a knowledge/ info share website that apparently insults the sentiments of your citizens, the response is to prevent your citizens from access to that website?

Doesn't make sense.

It's like koi aap ko gaali de raha hai, aur aapka response hai ki, instead of debating the fellow or protesting, aapne khud apne kaan band kar liye

from facebook..
Everybody Draw Mohammed Day! We are back online after some page trouble, thank you facebook-gang. Enjoy the rest of the day and draw Mohammed however you may like. We will of course encourage you to make a creative and humourous picture, instead of something hateful.
3 hours ago

Dont post anything else.

News at BBC which is good news !!!
The bycott made by Muslims against FACEBOOK last 2 days , their losses are reached to 2 billion Euro if we continue , aftr 7 days it would reach around 40billion Euro.

i received this in a text message :lol:

My reaction was Options >>> Delete >>> Yes

i am yet to read this from an authentic source

Ignore it

dude this is just some random BS started on some pakistani webs...BBC didnt says that facebook is losing money, there is no such report yet

Althougghh Pakistanis have waged an internet war against facebook lol

This is another Shoaib-Sania kind of thread :lol:

Peoples are enjoying - I am sad to see this state of Muslims :cry:

Why not?
Mature ? you aware of this that in world Pakistan has Number 4 in searching for word 'sex', and Students from School & Colleges go straight into Internet cafes to search dirty Stuff.

Why not ban like Saudi Arabia , our Students and boys with go straight into home instead of Internet cafes.
Do you think Students won't be able to still acess ****..Much better if they watch **** on internet instead of becoming gays or increasing rape rate.Hey we should ban roads too..too many people die in accidents..instead of going on roads and dying people will just stay homes!Just perfect.

Back
Top Bottom