What's new

Pakistan's Intelligence tip led to the killing of the butcher of APS.

We cannot do much, our relationship with US were already pushed to the edge. You can clearly see how goons in US are lobbying against us, trying every page in the book to cut down our relations.......
Bajwa sb has already hinted that Pakistan is going to ask US to do more rather than them asking us. so you are right, this happened when Senator John Mccain visited the Miranali area and he was able to see what we have achieved.........now we are back to situation one....you scratch my back i scratch yours
Are you sure we can we keep that up? Sooner or later they will ask us to do something we wouldn't want to do.

Guys from what i know, the Chief had recently gave clear message that either you strike or we will do it ourselves and once we do then lot of hue & cry will be created, especially from Afghanistan which may result in heightened tensions.
It would have been better if we would had struck and took him out our self. Imagine the message it would have sent to everyone specially the ANA thugs.
Actions always speak louder than words.

. imagine what will happen if we go after TTP ourselves without express approval and/ or participation of Afghan government?
I can imagine. Action always speak louder than words. This would had sent the message to everyone not to screw with us or we will hit you with everything we have got.
Let's be honest our soft policy wrt to Afghanistan has not win us any hearts and minds. Afghans still hate us to the core even when we host their kind for decades. It's time to change that. They hit us and sponsor terrorism in Pakistan how long our we going to allow that? It's time to take the fight to them without waiting for anyone's nod specially that of US and Afghanistan.

There seems to be confusion on the Pakistani sides I am afraid

- Most consider US a foe but here is ISI ( per your assumption) co-operating with the CIA.

So either they are foe or they are a friend, take a side folks.

- NDS provides ground intelligence on all drones hits.

But let us for the sake of argument consider ISI giving the tip, but we as the Afghans are happy that another murderer has been taken out since we don't indulge in good and bad Taliban and certainly don't find excuses when a TTP is taken out on on our soil. Remember the the mansoor episode when you guys all went defensive.

A little internal discourse well help.

Fair point :)

pot calling the kettle black :)

Dude ISI and CIA have worked together since 2001 when they americans came to bomb your place.
what world are you living in?

true ISI and CIA are also at odds because each looks for its own interests but that doesnt mean there is no intel sharing.

Even KGB shaes intel with CIA for specific things doesnt make them ally lol

There are many more bastards hiding in Afghanistan & nothing is been done against them.!

Back
Top Bottom