What's new

Pakistan's gonna explode

Relax I was giving only a general statement, not you in particular. I'm not accusing you of anything. The word, 'You', meant the Pakistanis in general. :-)

Some Pakistanis on this forum have said that their priority is religion and then only the nation, which needless to say is pretty shocking! If that's the thinking, little or no priority will be given to nation building. Just praying 5 times a day, attending Friday prayers and thinking that Allah will do the rest is warped thinking.

What you are doing is praiseworthy, but what about the vast majority?

I don't think personally that religion will solve many problems alone even the very first 4 Khalifas of Muslims were engaged in work to rectify and fix problems of the community without bringing in religion....bringing religion in many matters may complicate things...what I said was a metaphor like people say "khuda hi hafiz hai"...you are right building houses/infrastructure don't need Islam into it...In Pakistan our Islamic/molvi community just eat and eat and goes out for rallies and conferences literally they do not participate in building the community or helping community.

The problem with the people like you is that one can not do any objective discussion based on fact and opinion. You will start seeing other's point of view from your typical mind set build over a period of time by a typically designed education system and Very typical media.

When I write the comment, capitalism was no where in my mind. It is creation of your belief which you try to superimpose on me.

How ever if you see the improvement taking place in Pakistan, It is very good. I wish you and Pakistan a best of luck for further improvement at fast speed.
Same old typical indian story when have nothing to say talk about education. Objective discussion does not mean to critize others and tell them oh you has no signs of improvement. Thanks Allah my typical education does not based on chankiya. Think out of it you will feel good and open up your mind. What was so wrong in that when I said about capitalism. Doesn't your indias improvement based on that. And if you are thinking that I am imposing something on you it's mean you are afraid of that. Don't worry I don't impose anything to already afraid people. Thanks for wishing us luck.

Back
Top Bottom