What's new

Pakistan's gonna explode

water filtration plants could be an answer. In Australia they convert sea water to fresh water (drinkable)
We should start investing in that

Its called desalination plant, which only converts 5% of water, rest 95% goes back to sea - Very expensive too.

1) water scarcity issues(a very big issue which is arising and Karachi esp will dye of thirst if we don't address this problem)

2) polio/health problem

3) sectarian, ethnic, taliban etc terrorism issues/ security issues

4) economic failures - the gap between rich and poor(middle class is shrinking)

5) energy crises(gas and electricity)

6) inflation

7) food problem

8) uncontrolled population growth

we are in the middle of the volcanic eruption here

why are pakistanis sleeping?

when will we start addressing these core issues?

to address these problems, we need an immediate new census of our population so that we can device the future policies based on it

Sooner or later such problems come everywhere. The once great nations now non existent are testament to that fact. Even Europe is having a financial crisis.

Pakistan's case is a bit accelerated due to poor mismanagement of country.

The cause of all these problems are our outside enemies plus our leaders loyal to them .... if we explode them. Factually there is no problem in great Pakistan. Pakistan would not only survive but would expand east wards (Not explode) believe or not fact is fact.

For any society, religious fanaticism is the most evil specially if succeeds in attracting innocent peoples to believe them and do what they want. And core cause of terrorism in Pakistan is the same. And to remove proper and unbiased education is the only way. Pakistani govt. Should focus on education as much as possible. Rest will go away automatically with time.

1) water scarcity issues(a very big issue which is arising and Karachi esp will dye of thirst if we don't address this problem)

2) polio/health problem

3) sectarian, ethnic, taliban etc terrorism issues/ security issues

4) economic failures - the gap between rich and poor(middle class is shrinking)

5) energy crises(gas and electricity)

6) inflation

7) food problem

8) uncontrolled population growth

we are in the middle of the volcanic eruption here

why are pakistanis sleeping?

when will we start addressing these core issues?

to address these problems, we need an immediate new census of our population so that we can device the future policies based on it

And the root cause of almost all your problems are one single obsession, a compulsive but futile obsession.

Dont worry brother and keep Hosla. every country had this phase in their history. These issues are common in every third world countries. And If your explosion theory is true then there are many other countries who will explode first. I agree with your view about new Census .

You are true but There is no positive signs or any sign of improvement.

may Allah help us.
Why do you guys always depend on Allah to help you? God helps those who help themselves. In other words, as John Kennedy famously said:

"Ask not what the country can do for you, but what you can do for your country."

Here's an example in the video below of what just one man can do to bring water to a bone dry village in India.....From parched land to a village with surplus water and acres of green fields. The same happened at Anna Hazare's village when he made it into a model one.

From this...

rs-shramdan.gif

To this...

rs-5.gif

And here's the vid of one man's innovation and efforts to turn his village into a water surplus one...

So get cracking and start doing something constructive for a turnaround, instead of just bashing the keyboard and bellyaching! :P ;)

control your population nothing will explode like population bomb
no,no,no............infact mass produce babies.....and send them everywhere..............just imagine,90 % of world,s population consistning of pakistanis, specially gujratis.......:DPakistanis everywhere:woot:

no,no,no............infact mass produce babies.....and send them everywhere..............just imagine,90 % of world,s population consistning of pakistanis, specially gujratis.......:DPakistanis everywhere:woot:

with the rate Pakistanis are f'ing, yeh din zyada door nehe

You are true but There is no positive signs or any sign of improvement.
Our improvement does not based on capitalism that's why you as indian can't see it. And funny thing is ,after reading your comment ,I will say same thing about you sorry mate still no signs of improvement in an indian nature. Grow up.

Why do you guys always depend on Allah to help you? God helps those who help themselves. In other words, as John Kennedy famously said:

"Ask not what the country can do for you, but what you can do for your country."

When you don't know anything about me just keep silent, you do not know how much I pay back to Pakistan....being a muslim I pay zakah and sadqa [voluntary charity] do you give voluntary charity i doubt so...so do ask before accusing. How much do I pay i'll not tell you but it is enough.

You wouldn't understand why I said it but you did not carefully read what I said...the circumstance and problems and the govt/judiciary in Pakistan is in such position that common people can't do anything and I am giving information on the record govt/political parties allies are also involved in bomb blasts in certain rallies so people don't come out against them...if some Pakistan don't believe it I don't care Pakistan have a big problem we finger point at outsiders when the real culprits are govt of past and present.

When you don't know anything about me just keep silent, you do not know how much I pay back to Pakistan....being a muslim I pay zakah and sadqa [voluntary charity] do you give voluntary charity i doubt so...so do ask before accusing. How much do I pay i'll not tell you but it is enough.
Relax @Luftwaffe!! I was giving only a general statement, not you in particular. I'm not accusing you of anything. The word, 'You', meant the Pakistanis in general. :-)

Some Pakistanis on this forum have said that their priority is religion and then only the nation, which needless to say is pretty shocking! If that's the thinking, little or no priority will be given to nation building. Just praying 5 times a day, attending Friday prayers and thinking that Allah will do the rest is warped thinking.

What you are doing is praiseworthy, but what about the vast majority?

Our improvement does not based on capitalism that's why you as indian can't see it. And funny thing is ,after reading your comment ,I will say same thing about you sorry mate still no signs of improvement in an indian nature. Grow up.

The problem with the people like you is that one can not do any objective discussion based on fact and opinion. You will start seeing other's point of view from your typical mind set build over a period of time by a typically designed education system and Very typical media.

When I write the comment, capitalism was no where in my mind. It is creation of your belief which you try to superimpose on me.

How ever if you see the improvement taking place in Pakistan, It is very good. I wish you and Pakistan a best of luck for further improvement at fast speed.

Back
Top Bottom