What's new

Pakistan's glamorous foreign minister Hina Rabbani Khar may be axed: Report

This is why you never give an office position to woman..she cannot help bumping in between!

This reminds me of a flash news scroll on Times NOW about two days before Zardari's visit to India.
:help:'Hina Rabbani Khar, Pak's Foreign Minister will not be accompanying President Zardari to India'

If Glamour is the requirement then i wud luv to see katrina kaif as indian Foreign Minister:P

This is why you never give an office position to woman..she cannot help bumping in between!

She was right though - She said no discussion on supply lines until Parliament makes a decision where as Zardari wants to open the lines ASAP.She is good foreign minister IMHO.After all she is merely a spokeswomen for Foreign Office we all know who actually makes the foreign policy.

We should not understimate all the womens....
Many are capable, but of course they dont get the chance....
Capability plus power comes in a women rarely and choosing the talent...
U see Indira gandhi had more guts than all the male indian PM put together!!!

Experience is what is needed for the diplomat to handle international issues....
No "fresh" or glamourous team can handle this task...

I disagree. It depends from woman to woman. Also, the woman has the further advantage of being able to charm her male counterparts into slightly more agreeable terms.

Back
Top Bottom