What's new

Pakistan's fourth nuclear reactor at Khushab now appears operational

yes i agree with you but already floating in main stream media so i thought should be shared here as well

Besides Bro have you noted one thing No indian here from the moment i have uploaded this here there is panic in the rank of indains .............Samp song gaya un ko :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

that is why i uploaded this .....

Happens... Nothing new :)

Nuclear Technology will be useless in future because of the access of technology at every level so one can jam all the system via one click so don't waste time on nuclear technology and we demand rapid and powerful enhancement in the field of cyber world and computer technology.

You better see a doctor!

Modi sarkar yet received another shock ...expect more pre-planned riots now !

Great news. It's probably been operational for a while now, considering that their source and evidence is ''steam venting from the reactor's cooling system''. Either ways, good that they're making progress. This kind of stuff is usually kept classified, so we probably don't even know what progress has really been made and to what extent.
ISIS estimates
A technical consultant to ISIS
Institute for Science and International Security (ISIS)
These people need to change their name, I was surprised as hell when I first saw that abbreviation in this article. :lol:

Did you recently escape from a mental asylum? :o:

Nuclear Technology will be useless in future because of the access of technology at every level so one can jam all the system via one click so don't waste time on nuclear technology and we demand rapid and powerful enhancement in the field of cyber world and computer technology.

Good news. More Nuclear reactors are needed.

There is hardly anything here about India here.Tell that to your attention-seeking compatriot.
Then you shouldn't even be here. You fell for the trap and starting making fun of yourselves. Gotta give it to my compatriot. :enjoy:

Then you shouldn't even be here. You fell for the trap and starting making fun of yourselves. Gotta give it to my compatriot. :enjoy:

There is nothing here to make fun of India Pakistan built an N - reactor.So what ?

he may actually be part right, that we need to build up our cyber tech, and security protocols. bbc or cnn(i dont remember which one) aired a mini documentary about a cyber attack "probably conducted by USA and Israel" to quote the documentary, that disabled the iranian nuclear reactor site. they introduced a virus of some sort that affects the PLC devices in the industry or something. and that is quite insane, just imagine the possibilities of this!

found it here it is: Stuxnet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Actually i am not surprised coz when some one steps on the tail on india they make fun of it .... that is what your media is Goood at that is what you people are good at ............

Taunting makes them real Man. their women doesnt do that anymore. when they have their men with women tounge and brain.
anything pure you want you can ask Pakistani..you will not have to worry about ammount and size.

Back
Top Bottom