What's new

Pakistan’s first private space company, The Rocket & Satellite Company Limited, announced

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan’s first private space company, The Rocket & Satellite Company Limited, announced this week that it has registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Government of Pakistan.

The company announced that it will offer low-cost solutions in three main areas: space launch systems, satellite manufacturing, and ground segment as a service. In the long-term, the company plans to offer solutions in the areas of space debris and in-orbit satellite servicing to increase satellite life.

The Rocket & Satellite Company Limited’s space debris solution will reduce the risk of satellite and spacecraft in-space collisions due to space debris, saving significant money for space-based companies. Its focus will be to provide low cost space technology and provide solutions for the issue of space debris through the combined use of artificial Intelligence (AI) and space tech.

Additionally, the the company will address in-orbit servicing to increase the lifespan of a satellite by providing platform for scientists, engineers, professionals, and students to offer their skills and serve space industries, ensuring the best solutions for the betterment of humanity.

The Rocket & Satellite Company Limited is based in Karachi and led by CEO Sami Ullah Khan. Further information is available on the company’s website, as well as its social media presence on Twitter and LinkedIn.

https://spacewatch.global/2020/05/t...rst-private-space-company-is-ready-to-launch/

I was just going to post it here after posting it on the pages on social media :enjoy::enjoy:

:o:

Website is just a banner. Googled the CEO. All the tell tale signs of AghaWaqar WaterKit:

Exhibit A:
Lists watching youtube videos from MIT OCW as his education at MIT. Not saying you need a degree. But if you feel the need to deceive people that you went to MIT, then you're probably a conman.
upload_2020-5-14_14-13-57.png

Exhibit B:
Literally one random website shared his "company":
upload_2020-5-14_14-14-17.png

Exhibit C:
Javed Artist Self promoting posters?:
upload_2020-5-14_14-14-38.png

Exhibit D:
Completely random "Space Tourism Society" which you need to say HQ USA (because HQ USA makes you cool).
upload_2020-5-14_14-13-38.png

Sorry guys. This is just a snake-oil salesman. You don't start Space X with this.

EDIT: Oh my. Developing Pakistan on facebook shared this article. This is rather embarrassing. I had hoped pages of repute would do a google search before spreading such things. Let's hope the Pakistan Defence page doesn't end up sharing this. Naak katwayenge.

Last edited:
:o:

Website is just a banner. Googled the CEO. All the tell tale signs of AghaWaqar WaterKit:

Exhibit A:
Lists watching youtube videos from MIT OCW as his education at MIT. Not saying you need a degree. But if you feel the need to deceive people that you went to MIT, then you're probably a conman.
View attachment 632412

Exhibit B:
Literally one random website shared his "company":
View attachment 632413

Exhibit C:
Javed Artist Self promoting posters?:
View attachment 632414

Exhibit D:
Completely random "Space Tourism Society" which you need to say HQ USA (because HQ USA makes you cool).
View attachment 632411

Sorry guys. This is just a snake-oil salesman. You don't start Space X with this.

EDIT: Oh my. Developing Pakistan on facebook shared this article. This is rather embarrassing. I had hoped pages of repute would do a google search before spreading such things. Let's hope the Pakistan Defence page doesn't end up sharing this. Naak katwayenge.

Oops!! You just burst the bubble. :enjoy:

Pakistan's Elon Musk :o::lol:

Pakistan has two-stage solid fueled rockets. It can easily place a payload in LEO using Shaheen-3 motors.

I don't know what and why is Suparco? They should have various projects so our scientists and young aspiring talent could have something to work hard for. Something to achieve. Just develop a decent SLV atleast...but no. Nothing. Nada.

Why hasn't Pakistan built a bloody orbital rocket. This makes me so angry

This guy's getting good recognition on LinkedIn. I just saw a Pakistani guy working at NASA (don't know if he's another fake) congratulating him.
I just feel that its downright shameful and utterly pathetic that we have reached a level where anyone can rise up from among the ranks of the scum of our population and say 'Bow down before me' and a large majority of our population really does bow down.
At the same time, you see people like Umar Saif getting sidelined into obscurity with only a relative minority actually knowing about their great achievements

At the same time, you see people like Umar Saif getting sidelined into obscurity with only a relative minority actually knowing about their great achievements
Had he silently kept on working nobody would've touched him. Funny thing is after being such an educated guy he couldn't help himself TC'ing the Sharifs which is why he was kicked out first thing IK came into power.

Back
Top Bottom