What's new

Featured Pakistan's First Precision Shooting Magazine Launched

The Eagle

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan's First Precision Shooting Magazine Launched.

Pakistan's first ever digital shooting magazine "Pak Shooting Magazine" from the platform of Muhammad Ali Jinnah Field Sports Club. The magazine includes contents like step by step guide to choosing your first firearm, to shooting fundamentals, and the experience of Shooting Community's prominent figures.

Enjoy the read.

Pakistan Shooting Magazine.jpg

Read/Download:
I would have uploaded the PDF file but seems like exceeding the data limit on the Forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
The cost of imported arms post import ban is prohibitive even for upper middle class now so

Good job.
All pakistanis should be armed to teeth with complete firearm training .
Armed societies promote peace . Darra Adam khel has a zero crime rate.

Pakistan's First Precision Shooting Magazine Launched.

Pakistan's first ever digital shooting magazine "Pak Shooting Magazine" from the platform of Muhammad Ali Jinnah Field Sports Club. The magazine includes contents like step by step guide to choosing your first firearm, to shooting fundamentals, and the experience of Shooting Community's prominent figures.

Enjoy the read.

View attachment 669708

Read/Download:
I would have uploaded the PDF file but seems like exceeding the data limit on the Forum.
I was part of the organizing team for one of their events in 2016-17. Good experience.

I was part of the organizing team for one of their events in 2016-17. Good experience.

Sir, I can only say that it should be like "To whom it may concern".

No doubt, "they" have no idea of our civilian capability in such domain. These civilians are assets and such activities are part of preparedness as well especially when Country needs everyone. Interestingly, what I had from first hand account that there are few with so much talent and precision that can take down a target in KMs distance.

Sir, I can only say that it should be like "To whom it may concern".

No doubt, "they" have no idea of our civilian capability in such domain. These civilians are assets and such activities are part of preparedness as well especially when Country needs everyone. Interestingly, what I had from first hand account that there are few with so much talent and precision that can take down a target in KMs distance.
Exactly. Moreover, in these competitions, prominent firers from Armed Forces (Army, Navy and PAF) also participate. Since they are all into it for decades, therefore their level of expertise in this is awesome.

You can get an idea from the fact that the the cost of their weapon (weapon only, not accessories, ammo, FCIs etc) was on average Rs 2.5 million plus (per weapon). Since it is a more than a hobby for them, so is their corresponding level of expertise and accuracy.

Even our best firers from AMU also participate.

Exactly. Moreover, in these competitions, prominent firers from Armed Forces (Army, Navy and PAF) also participate. Since they are all into it for decades, therefore their level of expertise in this is awesome.

You can get an idea from the fact that the the cost of their weapon (weapon only, not accessories, ammo, FCIs etc) was on average Rs 2.5 million plus (per weapon). Since it is a more than a hobby for them, so is their corresponding level of expertise and accuracy.

Even our best firers from AMU also participate.

I am all in favour of such competitions and events. It is in-fact firstly creating an awareness even about hunting ethics and secondly, there is a good chance for civilian side to learn more in specific domain. In-fact precision shooting & sniping is not just like some random aerial firing on event or sometimes those village guys use to shoot for fun. These events & activities also provides an opportunity to sharpen specific skills and if the time comes; Civilian side can participate on the call of motherland. Furthermore, it helps in creating an atmosphere where such culture will not just fade away and we can learn a lot in modern times as how our ancestors been fighting against the enemy when the time comes. Since technology has advanced so the techniques & equipment has been upgraded and that needs such kind of educating opportunity. All in all, such events are not just occasions to train but it helps in regard to safety parameters & interest in hunting area as well and so attracts particular people so they gets a chance to fire but professionally & learn the ethics.

POF should reduce the prices of it's arms for civilians zulm Kar rahain Hain aaj Kal

It's a very good beginners material but the difference between a real target shooter and an armchair keyboard clicker is the real concerns regarding the topic concerned.
1) dearth of proper shooting ranges.
2) burgeoning prices of ammo and weapons.(due to import ban)
3) Nonchalant unprofessional attitude of our people at the gun range or wilderness.
(despite full awareness)
4) Awareness is the least of our problems it's a cliche now real attitudinal change should be the goal.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom