What's new

Pakistan's First Anti-Virus "Instant Virus Killer"

congrats to the ppl for the antivirus product, but they shud come out with a trial version.
But they know tht it will get cracked, but every other AV makers know that too.

If they come out with trial version, more ppl will be able to use and test it and more publicity their company will get.

come on"Mosnsg"..

You talking like a kid, keep in mind i am saying about PCs.

" MS DOS was the most commonly used member of the DOS family of operating systems and was the main operating system for personal computers during the 1980s and 1990s"

"MS-DOS was wide spread in 1982 when 50 companies licensed MS-DOS. Software and hardware manufacturers build on this binary standard at this time"

"1988 was MS-DOS established and had reached measured on the market share a monopoly in the DOS market. The number of the MS-DOS installations grew worldwide to about 60 million and surpassed all other systems with that amount"

We are not talking here about OS. I just say accepting the reality is Better thing.

:tup:

come on"Mosnsg"..

You talking like a kid, keep in mind i am saying about PCs.

" MS DOS was the most commonly used member of the DOS family of operating systems and was the main operating system for personal computers during the 1980s and 1990s"

"MS-DOS was wide spread in 1982 when 50 companies licensed MS-DOS. Software and hardware manufacturers build on this binary standard at this time"

"1988 was MS-DOS established and had reached measured on the market share a monopoly in the DOS market. The number of the MS-DOS installations grew worldwide to about 60 million and surpassed all other systems with that amount"

We are not talking here about OS. I just say accepting the reality is Better thing.

:tup:

I am accepting the reality your are not. Apple PCs were sold more than IBM/microsoft ones. the 80s belonged to apple only to lose to microsoft in the 90s.

Apple was into PCs i.e personal computers. (AppleI/AppleII/Lisa/Macintosh)

Elk cloner was the first virus on Apple II dos. Link regarding Apple II PCs and Apple DOS
Apple II series - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_DOS

So the 1st virus for PCs is elk cloner.

Arguement ends here.

brain is 1st the virus on IBM/microsoft machines, but definitely not the 1st PC virus, the link I have given states the samething.

Elk Cloner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Brain Computer Virus : MAC-NET Secures IT

Sorry for late reply, i went through your posts now,

When i said pioneers of Virus it meant the first ever PC virus and as u can see the clip uploaded by another member, it were the lahorites, two alvi brothers who did it, and by the way its a matter of pride as far as the recognition of the genious is concerned, besdies this, it wasn't harmfull, it infact ensured the tracking of copyright violation and its a good thing.

I got into computing in 1989 when i was a 8th grade student, though i did masters in 2002 in computer sciences but i had some info about first PC virus made by pakistanis.

i also hold masters in economics and cost and management certification and thus adopted finance/accounting as a profession, but i couldn't resist my crush on computers.

anyhow, technology is technology, and we asians are good at computing, we should be proud of it.

thx Dude for your reply. I know for sure that Pakistani's are also doing good in IT. I have worked with one such person and hence had first hand experience. I just had few queries and I asked politely. It is unsaid rule in this forum that people ask for clarification. I have seen what language people use when they questions related to DRDO. I personally do not believe in underestimating anyone.

Oh man , i am amazed of your ignorance..Look at this

I am accepting the reality your are not. Apple PCs were sold more than IBM/microsoft ones. the 80s belonged to apple only to lose to microsoft in the 90s.

-- You have sent me link but you have not read "Decline of Apple DOS", It stated that "After 1980, DOS entered into a state of stagnation, along with all other Apple II products, as Apple concentrated its efforts on the ill-fated Apple III computer and its SOS operating system. After the Apple III had been abandoned by the company"

"Apple DOS 3.0 was never publicly released due to bugs"

Apple was into PCs i.e personal computers. (AppleI/AppleII/Lisa/Macintosh)

Elk cloner was the first virus on Apple II dos. Link regarding Apple II PCs and Apple DOS
Apple II series - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Apple DOS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So the 1st virus for PCs is elk cloner.

Arguement ends here.

brain is 1st the virus on IBM/microsoft machines, but definitely not the 1st PC virus, the link I have given states the samething.

Elk Cloner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Brain Computer Virus : MAC-NET Secures IT

-- What i have written before in my post ,"Brain was first PC Boot sector Virus for MS-DOS operating System, Created by two Pakistanis."
look before you leap

so much much much........

huhhh

you guys are fighting on a silly computer virus......

this era belongs to linux......

now tell me who is the guy who wrote the first book on linux ???

who is the guys who received an award from linux community ???

answer.......... you should guess

here is a little hint.......

he is a pakistani......:cheers:

and the brothers who created that dos virus ....

do u know where they are today ??????

do u know how many pakistanis work for M.S ???

and how many for google ???

guess and post reply in the forum

special achievement :
do you know "NADRA" nadra[dot]gov[dot]pk has the largest database in the world !!! and they are now exporting their passport and i.d card making technology to other countries !!!! (they created the whole system within pakistan without any foreign consultancy directly or indirectly)

wakeup kids

Last edited:
When it comes to virus programming, the skillful ones always hide their identity. Also, considering the number of viruses originating in the cyber-world, I doubt Pakistanis would be lagging far behind.

I am not agreeing with his comment that Pakistanis are pioneers in virus programming, or are even among the leaders, but virus programming is no rocket science. When any Tom, Dick and Harry with a good hand on scripts can do it, why can't Pakistanis?
You think??
An year before I heard that Indians hacked a Pakistani website and Wrote that "Your website is being Hacked and you are still sleeping"
In a reply Pakistani Hackers Hacked 5 of the Following websites:
ONGC ::Billingual-Home

Welcome to Syscontech

JSL Computer Services

INDIAN RAILWAY DATAWARE HOUSE

Welcome to KV Ratlam

And they left the following message on their Websites
4d83e4e24d5e3dcd1206ceb272166f1c.jpg

:mps::hang2:

So lets just dont make a big deal about that, Both India and Pakistan has the best programmer in the world!!!

Dear All ,

I belong to the batch that witnessed (C) Brain virus to evolve . In fact the world's first anti virus named " Brain - Buster " was made by 1984 batch of computer engineering students of NED - karachi . Soon after we witnessed another malicious virus named " Stoned " , and then " Joshi " which was the most dangerous as it initiated an infinite write cycle on hard disk rendering it bad after few days.

Well before Maple and Math cad , there was a software written in pascal by a student of 1988 batch of NED . It was known as E-tools and contained magnificient utilities for mathematical operations later mastered by Mathcad

Don't ever dis-regard Pakistanis . We are the best

the first computer virus was not a "proper" computer virus..it just could copied itself in any floppy drive.but it was first "practical" virus traceable.

but now computer viruses are too complicated too advanced.take stuxnet as example.anyway,good to see pakistani company bulit one anti virus... :)

ok guys calm down

here is my 15 minutes effort

A Web Browser coded in Small Basic :D

GameWindow.Height = Desktop.Height

GameWindow.Width = Desktop.Width

GameWindow.BackgroundColor = "Black"

GameWindow.Show()

GameWindow.Title = "This is a web browser...Yes Really :D"

Web = "google.com"

GameWindow.WindowState = "Maximized"

Browser = GameControls.AddWebBrowser(0, 0, GameWindow.Width, GameWindow.Height - 40, Web)

WebBar = GameControls.AddTextBox("http://", GameWindow.Width - 1350,GameWindow.Height -35, 700, 30)

Enter = GameControls.AddButton("Go" GameWindow.Width - 630, GameWindow.Height-35, 100, 30)

Zoom_Control_Bar = GameControls.AddSlider(100,GameWindow.Width - 120,GameWindow.Height - 30,100,20)

GameControls.RegisterValueChangedEvent(Zoom_Control_Bar,"Zoom_Set")

GameControls.RegisterMouseDownEvent(Enter,"Browsing")

Sub Browsing

website = GameControls.GetText(WebBar)

GameControls.SetValue(Browser,website)

GameWindow.Title = website

For i = 1 To 10000 'Not acurate but a webpage should load in 10 seconds

val = i * 100 / 10000

GameControls.SetText(Enter,"Loading "+math.Round(val))

EndFor

GameControls.SetText(Enter,"Go")

EndSub

Sub Zoom_Set

value = GameControls.GetValue(Zoom_Control_Bar)

scale = value/100

width = scale*GameWindow.Width

height = scale*(GameWindow.Height - 40)

posX = (GameWindow.Width - width)/2

posY = ((GameWindow.Height - 40) - height)/2

GameControls.Move(Browser,posX,posY,0)

GameControls.SetSize(Browser,width,height)

EndSub

i can code anti virus too using Avast lib in less than 10 minutes haha lol :sick:
it's not an achievement.....:no::bad: try something from scratch to prove yourselves.... :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom