What's new

Pakistan's Failing War on Terror - ForeignPolicy.com

This is the greatest of concern. Try reading the comment highlighted in bold and then the topic of discussion "Pakistans failing war on terror" and you will understand why it is the greatest concern and threat for subcontinent.

We cannot afford pakistan losing the war on terror or else US/India will have to take things in its own hand in case such scenario arise.
HI
the way u have Quoted my message just makes me ask one thing " is that the Indian propaganda at its best? i mean do u really think that people wont scroll up n see what i wrote, and please pardon my tone but " quit dreaming that Pakistan will lose and you day dreamers sitting on the eastern side will make a move, seriously get real!more than 100 separatist movements in India and the Indian nuclear arms are not a concern? if u do contest that its a controversial segment then, better learn to keep such ideas to your selves only as we have similar concerns, now please don't mention that i tried to distract the topic, cheers

This is the greatest of concern. Try reading the comment highlighted in bold and then the topic of discussion "Pakistans failing war on terror" and you will understand why it is the greatest concern and threat for subcontinent.

We cannot afford pakistan losing the war on terror or else US/India will have to take things in its own hand in case such scenario arise.

oh, really? so when are indians coming here to take things in their hands? last i heard was after 26/11 08, but what then? i and many had already planned to leave home and wellcome you with whatever we could get from the PA but your trip was over before it even started :sick:
well how about meeting at the panipat next time, like we did a few centuries ago? now now, i didnt mean to force chills run down your spine, i was just reminding you how brutal we can get if provoked.
btw, you dont need to fear our nuclear bomb going in the 'wrong' hands. whether it stays with PA or terrorists, they are solely made to be used in india :flame:

oh, really? so when are indians coming here to take things in their hands? last i heard was after 26/11 08, but what then? i and many had already planned to leave home and wellcome you with whatever we could get from the PA but your trip was over before it even started :sick:
well how about meeting at the panipat next time, like we did a few centuries ago? now now, i didnt mean to force chills run down your spine, i was just reminding you how brutal we can get if provoked.
btw, you dont need to fear our nuclear bomb going in the 'wrong' hands. whether it stays with PA or terrorists, they are solely made to be used in india :flame:

:rofl::rofl: Thanks for making nukes which will be used in India and not on India. You just confirmed that India will remove your nukes and use them in India. :bunny:

India using nukes on itself? That should do the job. You guys should get right on that.

India using nukes on itself? That should do the job. You guys should get right on that.

I chuckled .. also we should take strategic directions as to who are the good, bad and ugly terrorists from the US army.. I am guessing they have the right mindset as to who are the "Real" good Talibans. They are negotiating with them as well.. How about we ask them how to do our job, since they have it all figured out. In all honesty their war is going so much better than ours.. They have nearly won their war which they started way before us.

Failing war on terror are you having a laugh? and how much of Afghanistan is truely controlled by ISAF?. Pakistan has sacrificed more than any country in this war. It has captured dozens of Al Queda operatives including Khalid Shaikh Muhammad. Nuclear issue has nothing to do with this. Pakistan has more than suffecient security around its sites. Commandos armed to the teeth control such sites. America has not really defeated the taliban itself daily car bombs in Iraq. most of the south is controlled by drug lords and taliban in Afghanistan. India itself knows to well how hard it is crushing millitancy.

Actually Nato may not feel super hot about us focusing upon anti-Pakistan militants, but its working out just fine for the Pakistanis.

In the long run it will help Nato too, when we have sorted out enough of the mess to focus upon anti-Nato forces as well and lets face it, as bad as our situation is, its worse in Afghanistan. Pakistan's militants are no longer the most dangerous ones because they are losing ground, Afghanistan's militants routinely gain ground. So while we're sorting out our mess, Nato needs to do more on its side too. It needs to be capable enough to take territory and hold it when we focus upon the Haqqanis.

The fact that they are passing out fliers that are outright anti-Pakistani, suggests that they know that somethings cooking, when everybody else is picked off one by one, the Haqqanis n all will be totally surrounded.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom