What's new

Pakistan's F-16, AMRAAM Missiles Were Real Threat to Us - Ex-Indian Air Marshal

What about 200+ Upgraded Su30Mki, upgraded mig 29, mig2000, jaguars , then multi-layer SAMS , aircraft carrier, nuclear powered submarines.

Still not enough to stop some PAF Thunders and Roses from bombing Indian territory.

LOL, did anyone read the label?

@Moonlight @Zibago @PakSword I think the gao rakshak goon in above pic might be using the following to bless the Teja...probably hoping to deter the approaching missile with the potent stench but spare a thought for the poor pilot flying drenched in such, lol.
View attachment 551295
The delusional manufacturer even calls it halal on the packaging. Another joke after Shaheed title for their soldiers, lol.

Can our ADF vipers be armed with Amraam's ?
1.jpg

This is the picture of a basic F-16 ADF. It has the capability to fire Aim-7 and Aim-120.

The F-16 ADF that Jordanians bought from USA has APG-66 V(1) Radar, which has been modified to accept AMRAAM Data. These were from Peace Falcon I and II sales. PAF bought the ones from one of these batches. Further more, F-16 ADF can carry 6 BVR AMRAAM's.

The LAU-129 launcher which is fitted on Pylon/hard point can fire both AIm-9 and Aim-120.

https://apps.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a281706.pdf

and F-16.net

A new day a new "CHAWAL"
Same Pattern. Keep emphasizing the Lies every day in different manner so that everyone starts to believe them.

In other words,US has confirmed the shooting down of Su-30 fighter jet.People witnessed 2 Pilots ejecting from the aircraft .

Pakistan thought we were on the way to attack Bahawalpur and sent F-16s to engage with our fighter aircraft. Simultaneously, we launched aircraft to attack Balakot. In a nutshell, the Pakistan Air Force was deceived completely. Pakistan was in a total state of alert, they knew an attack from India was imminent. However, they did not realise that we got into their territory”, he said.

Oh really? I smell bullcrap! Pakistan has AWACS/AEW and ground-based radars active 24/7 and we are to think that a 3am skirmish wasn't picked up with all that activity, especially in a hostile region over LoC??

Nah. This narrative is nothing short of a pathetic attempt to cover up their bungled Sarji Kal Strike 2.0.

Back
Top Bottom