What's new

Pakistan's Economy - News and Updates

Hi how are everyone is doing? today we got some good news from IK related to reko diq, I want to know how much it’ll benefit pakistan i mean how much Pakistan will earn per year? from the mine? and how much it’ll affect our GDP? Can anyone tell me how much our GDP will be in 2 years? Can we reach 1 trillion dollars? And does that increases the minimum wage every year? Thanks
We are long way away from a trillion mark especially if corrupts arrive

We are long way away from a trillion mark especially if corrupts arrive

i read somewhere that we’ll reach 600 billion GDP by 2025, and now this reko diq agreement will for sure boost our economy I just want to know how much our GDP will be after reko diq deal how much it’ll grow per year? some said we need at least 10% increase per year for 10 years to reach 1 trillion dollar economy but that’s before the reko diq deal that annouced today so I guess it’s not impossible to reach 1 trillion dollars in the near future I hope experts participate in this discussion and tell us how reko diq will affect our GDP, thanks for your participation, I hope we get rid of corruption very soon.

Pakistan outranks other South Asian countries with lowest un- employment rates in the region.
Unemployed population rate across South Asia for the 2020-2022 timeline:

🇮🇳
: 8.0%
🇲🇻
: 6.3%
🇧🇩
: 5.4%
🇧🇹
: 5.0%
🇱🇰
: 5.9%
🇳🇵
: 4.7%
🇵🇰
: 4.3%

Source: WorldBank
Data: 2020-2022

Pakistan outranks other South Asian countries with lowest un- employment rates in the region.
Unemployed population rate across South Asia for the 2020-2022 timeline:

🇮🇳
: 8.0%
🇲🇻
: 6.3%
🇧🇩
: 5.4%
🇧🇹
: 5.0%
🇱🇰
: 5.9%
🇳🇵
: 4.7%
🇵🇰
: 4.3%

Source: WorldBank
Data: 2020-2022

We Good 👍
One of the achievement

is it true? The Italian embassaador in Pakistan said that 80% of Pakistan’s GDP is informal? this means that our real GDP might be over 1.4 trillion US dollars! Where does the money goes?! and why IK didn’t address this? The minimum salary should be 530 USD per month for every citizen if our GDP is more than trillion dollar!

is it true? The Italian embassaador in Pakistan said that 80% of Pakistan’s GDP is informal? this means that our real GDP might be over 1.4 trillion US dollars! Where does the money goes?! and why IK didn’t address this? The minimum salary should be 530 USD per month for every citizen if our GDP is more than trillion dollar!
where did he say that?

where did he say that?
I read in this forum someone said that he or she talked about the Italian ambassador addressing our non informal economy that it’s only 20% formal, if it’s true where did the money go! i started to give up on this government

How can it that be ? Those banks owners just benefiting without doing anything productive. Pakistan government should lend directly from SBP.
Because their government is barred by IMF from borrowing from state Bank. So borrowing from Commercial banks at Commercial rates.

J
i read somewhere that we’ll reach 600 billion GDP by 2025, and now this reko diq agreement will for sure boost our economy I just want to know how much our GDP will be after reko diq deal how much it’ll grow per year? some said we need at least 10% increase per year for 10 years to reach 1 trillion dollar economy but that’s before the reko diq deal that annouced today so I guess it’s not impossible to reach 1 trillion dollars in the near future I hope experts participate in this discussion and tell us how reko diq will affect our GDP, thanks for your participation, I hope we get rid of corruption very soon.
$600 bn is way too ambitious dude, and $1 tn is what Pakistan will take 13-15 years I guess to reach there. And reqo diq will mostly sove the CAD problem of Pakistan which causes PKR depreciation and will have a rather small but significant impact on your GDP figures directly.

It is near that in PPP terms
Atleast during 2021 it was the case
Minimum Wage Pakistan.jpeg

Informal are mostly these sme guys- when you provide them cheap and industry specific direct loans
Only than can they become part of economy

Other than that they'll never join the formalization if economy- as they lack incentive to do so

View attachment 830732
Informal are mostly these sme guys- when you provide them cheap and industry specific direct loans

Other than that they'll never join the formalization if economy- as they lack incentive to do sth
View attachment 830732

Other than that they'll never join the formalization if economy- as they lack incentive to do so
This is sad, the minimum wage right now is almost 150 USD per month, I wonder wether The govement will increase the minimum wage and salaries of both unskilled and skilled workers in 2030 when we are expected to be a 1.8 trillion dollar GDP economy.

Back
Top Bottom