What's new

Pakistan’s CPEC invitation to India sends important gesture

The only Indian goal with Pakistan is to absorb it. Nothing more or less.

Why would India in one stroke want to increase its Muslim population ? !!

Are you crazy???? We have enough people in our country. What the heck we will do by absorbing another nation and that to they are Non Hindus...:cheesy:...Rather i would be happy to see India, Pakistan develop as an independent nation .

Bang on

But India lust after Pakistani land. India need to stop.

Having spent 7 years on this forum its a pity this is what you have gleaned.

but it is the china -pakistan economic corrodor......china has all the control on each and every thing ....china has exclussive rights on roads , electricity tarrif , coal , port activity , market , stock exchange and most importent chinese influence in extablushment ....

..leave alone india , how could any other company , could creep in and make profit in pakistan....
All the roads which come under corridor belongs to Paksitan and not any other country . GOP is spending more money than chinese govt to develop roads under CPEC. Electricity tarrif is to be given by GOP, COAL belongs to Pakistan and port , stock exchange work on commercial customers and are no dedicated to only one country . I think India has a great opportunity to get linked to Afghanistan , central Asia ,Iran , Turkey by road and rail. I believe the enemy for India and Pakistan is not either country , it is unemployment , poverty etc.

India has no other option but to join CPEC. We will welcome it in good faith for regional peace and stability.

India has no other option but to join CPEC. We will welcome it in good faith for regional peace and stability.
Honestly, Pakistan and China does not have any other option other than warning (in diplomatic terms this means begging) India to join CPEC. Otherwise this going to be major financial loss for China.

If you are so sure about its success they why do you keep on warning us day after day.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom