What's new

Pakistan's Blunder Of Not Joining The Yemen War:---

O mera bhai from Jhang (I have so many good memories "don't ask") then you tell me what is the reality ?? Yaar you promised you will give your version of Yemen war in detail , where is that bro , I am still waiting man !!

Please do add few extra things in your detail version (so people can read all on one place and in 1 post)

1. What is Iran doing In Yemen
  2. Why is iran in yemen
  3. Why Iran calling Hothies (Sunni) Muslims as Shia ?
  4. Arab fighting Arab (both Sunnis) why cant we go (in this case why didn't we went) and fix their problem?
  5. How that war will come to Pakistan ( When this war is not a sectarian war)
  6. Yemen and her strategic location
  7. Bases in GCC
  8. Economical benefits from GCC (Juts like Egypt)
I rest my case bro . Please provide me your answer , your version on the matter . And Again I stand with My country Pakistan . .

Now look at your question my friend you have asked me what is Iran doing in Yemen?
Instead you should ask me what is Iran and GCC doing in Yemen?
Now why haven't you asked this question from me bro?
The answer is in this very question. Today you are asking what is Iran doing in Yemen tomorrow it will be you who will ask what is Pakistan doing in Yemen? :)

Sir with respect Pakistan trains for desert warfare and this was a chance to reduce the casualties of Yemen conflict. You are giving a lot of reasons against the option of Pakistan siding with KSA but most of these reasons are .. I am trying to look for a polite word...
Without real substance they look like baseless excuses
I don't think saving my own is a baseless excuse

It's mostly the Saudi loyalists and sectarians who advocate killing of innocent Yemeni civilians and starving their children to death as a 'punishment', and a few nationalists have lined up behind them believing that materially supporting the perpetrators of this barbaric atrocity might bring financial and geopolitical gains to Pakistan. They have absolutely no regard for human life and cannot on moral grounds protest against Israeli atrocities in Palestine, or Indian atrocities in Occupied Kashmir. Yet you would see them zealously complaining about the human right violations being carried out by Israel and India. Hypocrisy of the highest order!

These people, thankfully, are a minority. We are a democracy and our lawmakers unanimously passed a resolution in a joint parliamentary session in April 2015 that Pakistan "should maintain neutrality in the conflict so as to be able to play a proactive diplomatic role to end the crisis”

552784dcc61c2.jpg
552784dda7add.jpg
Ha our great Parliament which is full of corrupt politicians who do not have a grasp of how the things were done by great nations in past. It is a shame how Bhutto shoved a Parliamentary system on a nation which was not ready for it and still not able to produce good lawmakers. Bhutto just wanted to prolong his rule.
Going back on topic this topic should not have been brought into parliament our Parliament is full of short sighted people

Hi,

Some say ' hindsight 20/20 '---other say---' you should have thought about the consequences before hand'---' you should have thought about who you are---what your assets are---what your friends and allies need---what concerns your enemy---what assets that you have that your enemy does not want you to have---& what could the enemy do to remove those assets '---.

I seriously think that is a statement that shows like something too much to ask---even to a pakistani military General officer in command---because most of their interest lies in housing schemes---property---commissions---war on terror & things on similar line & length---India---.

The there is the mantra of tactical nucs---. Well the problem with that mantra is that the super power does not like that mantra---. The religionist evangelicals in the regime want to de-fang pakistan---and the only people who did not know abut that was the pakistani military generals---who sitting secure in their offices believed their assets are secure---I mean to say the nucs---.

What america does in front of everyone's face is that it keeps its enemies farthest away from the mainland---and keeps troops at out posts distant from the mainland and tells everyone what the reason is---yet the pakistani generals never understood it---the current pakistani prime minister does not understand it either---.

Pakistanis in general have a belief---don't bother us---we will not bother you---what they tend to forget is that they have around 200 nucs that can destroy the world---so the baby that wants to make itself look innocent singing gaga maybe innocent in its own mind---but to the outside world---it looks like a death wish come true---.

So---the nation that does not know its own strength---does not understand what steps it needed to take to expand to protect its assets---has no understanding and concept of having military bases outside of pakistan at critical locations---having no concept of having those assets---is basically clueless of its environment---.

And that was very obvious when the Yemen crisis started---. That was the time for pakistan to have understood what was at stake---what was going to happen---what was coming in the short term near future and what the long term future game plan of the opponent was---and then it should have gone ahead and firmed firmed up its grip on the region as was being permitted by the super power---.

The super power USA gave the region of the gulf states on a platter to pakistan---and the fools rejected it---. The terms used were---we don't want a war---we will not participate in a war---we are not mercenaries---even though all the conquests of the muslim empire were mercenary armies---all the great muslim warriors were mercenaries---payment was in loot and plunder---'maal a ghanimat '---.

Why did pakistan not do what it should have done---was just to please iran---and what was iran to pakistan---a muslim brother---and what was pakistan to iran---a fcking inferior dark skin nuc capable country---.

Pakistani generals have sold the integrity of the pakistani nation and the future welfare of the country trying to side with a pariah nation---a nation whose sole and only purpose is to create havoc in the region---.

If pakistan had a 150 K battle group in the gulf states---backed by a seperate air force---armor--- navy & transporation---the US would not be sending in its naval battle group and there would not have been any talk of 100K american troops in the region or the B52's striking iran---.

There would not have been any pulwama type attacks---because the indian power would have been neutered or lessened by the presnce of pakistani troops in the region---thus no attacks by indian air force on the night of the 26th---.

General Raheel---sir---you truly failed pakistan---when it was time to make some hard & timely decisions to move the pakistani military influence from outside of its borders and into the gulf region---.

I write this post seeing what is happening in the gulf---what the US military is doing in the gulf in the last few weeks and what their plans are---. Mastankhan

General Raheel---sir---you truly failed pakistan---when it was time to make some hard & timely decisions to move the pakistani military influence from outside of its borders and into the gulf region--

to all the majnoons ------ general raheel moved himself to arabs--instead of moving pak army and its influence-----outside its borders---

why do people think that being in army or being a general you become an angel----

be pakistani
think like a pakistani

you will be awarded ------

be amuslim

think like a muslim

you will end up in jail -without bail-----and without a lawyer:welcome::welcome::welcome:

@MastanKhan @CHACHA"G" @Simurgh @Boyka @Retired Troll @Salza @Tps43 @Signalian @Dawood Ibrahim @ali_raza @Mangus Ortus Novem @Wa Muhammada @*Awan* @zulu @PakSword and others

Alh This Ramadan, huge strides have been made, The Yemen conflict is very much under control, and is very close to it's objective.

Unfortunately, Pakistan missed the boat. A boat that was loaded with US$15bn+ per annum, for the next five yrs min, because it is a majority held hostage, by a minority.

While a key figure in this saga rakes in millions of US$, the country looks at the US$ shoots through the roof, and the economy in a downward spiral. It is forced to deal with the devil himself, for a measly US$6bn.

After the latest Ormara & Gawadar PC Attacks, Now would be a good time to wake up, and smell the coffee.

Best Regards

Khafee sahib I don't think boat is missed and here is why

Great war is coming
- Treaty of Lausanne will expire in 2023, just after 4 years, what does this mean
First Round
The Prophet (S.A.W) is reported to have said,
‘Verily you shall conquer Constantinople. What a wonderful leader will her leader be, and what a wonderful army will that army be!’
[Musnad Ahmad, Al Hakim, al Jami’ al Saghir]
Fulfilled by Fateh sultan
Second Round
Sayyidunā Abū Hurayrah رَضِیَ اللّٰہُ عَنْہُ reported Allāh’s Messenger صَلَّی اللّٰہُ عَلَیْہِ وَسَلَّمَ as saying,
The Last Hour would not come until the Romans would land at Al-A’māq or in Dābiq. An army consisting of the best (soldiers) of the people of the earth at that time will come from Madīnah (to counter them). When they will arrange themselves in ranks, the Romans would say, “Do not stand between us and those (Muslims) who took prisoners from amongst us. Let us fight with them”, and the Muslims would say, “Nay, by Allāh, we would never get aside from you and from our brethren that you may fight them”. They will then fight, and a third (part) of the army would retreat, whom Allāh Almighty will never forgive. A third (part of the army) which would be constituted of excellent martyrs in Allāh’s sight would be killed, who would never be put to trial would be victorious, and they would be conquerors of Constantinople. And as they would be busy in distributing the spoils of war (amongst themselves) after hanging their swords by the olive trees, the Satan would cry, The Dajjāl has taken your place among your family. They would then come out, but it would be of no avail. And when they would come to Ash-Shām, he (Dajjāl) would come out while they would be still preparing themselves for battle drawing up the ranks. Certainly, the time of prayer shall come and then Jesus u son of Mary would descend and would lead them in prayer. When the enemy of Allāh would see him, it would (disappear) just as the salt dissolves itself in water and if he (Jesus) were not to confront them at all, even then it would dissolve completely, but Allāh would kill them by his hand and he would show them their blood on his lance (the lance of Jesus The Son of Mary).”
Sahīh Muslim Hadīth 2897

Narrated by Sayyidunā Abdullāh ibn Busr رَضِیَ اللّٰہُ عَنْہُ, The Prophet صَلَّی اللّٰہُ عَلَیْہِ وَسَلَّمَ said,
“The time between the Great War and the Conquest of the city (Constantinople) will be six years, and the Dajjāl (Antichrist) will come forth in the seventh.
Hadīth 4296 Imām Abū Dāūd

- In order to win current elections Modi did Pulwama which lead to 27th Feb incident. What will be his policies if he comes for next term? To which length he will go to win next elections in 2024? I fear a coordinated attack where fronts against Pakistan and Turkey will be opened together thats why we need a dedicated army separate from national armies.

- People of Yemen are very special, they are the one who helped in conquering Bild al sham and Misr, similarly they will be the who will help in end times. So we have to develop their national army.

The Prophet sallallahu alaihi wa sallam said,
‘An army of 12,000 will come out of Aden-Abyan. They will give victory to Allah and His Messenger sallallahu alaihi wa sallam. They are the best between myself and them.
(Al Mujam Al Kabeer, 11:56)

In case we go ahead with IMCTC where our armies has to fight under command of each other, where our military assets have to communicate with each other so here comes the opportunities for our strategic organizations like
MESCOM, AWC, MTC, NDC. The only other nation who can perform these integration task is Turkey. Beside this we can have our own navigational system, SAMs, tanks, submarines, ships and what not.
Yemen can act a test bed to validate these things and then remove the bottle necks.

- With Gawader becoming operational Iran will loose its trump card, blockade of straight of Hormuz.

- Every body wants trade and want to sell its products but how you can achieve that if country and region is war torn?

- Before India used to buy weapons from Russia and to counter it we have weapons from America but know they are switching to Israeli weapons. During Kargil war Israel provided them laser guided kits and on 26th feb Spike2000 an Isreali weapon was used. At the moment Chinese weapons are designed to counter Americans, we have no choice but to wiled our own weapons to counter Israeli Tech.

- Is stable Turkey, Saudia and Egypt is in interest of Pakistan? Is it worth spilling blood for them?

- I don't remember a single incident where natural disaster happened like earth quakes and floods and Saudi don't helped us. Keep religion aside,why we should not protect our ATM machine?

Many members said if we get involved in Yemen then there will be civil war in Pakistan, First there will be no civil war and if there will be civil war then it will not be war.
Similarly if we have some people who will go against state and government of Pakistan for sake of another country even when they are prime ministers, presidents, Army chiefs, Intelligence chiefs, judges of supreme and high courts,bureaucrats, ambassadress, members of senate,national and provincial assemblies, minister in govt, so why not state of Pakistan should also go against them? For how long we will tolerate hijacking of our foreign policy, judicial system, strategic interests, economic policy by people who are just 10-15 % of total population?

People discuss how mongols wrapped the body caliph and ran horses over him but why they don't mention about prime minister of caliph Muhammad bin Al Alqami
People discuss how mangols destroyed the libraries of Baghdad but why they don't mention
Nasir al-Din al-Tusi
People discuss Sulatn tipu but don't discuss his defense minister Mir Sadiq
People discuss Siraj ud Daula but don't discuss his prime minister Mir Jaffar
Which thing is common between these four?

Who always represented Islam?Who were Ummayads, Abbasids, Mamluks, ottomans, Mughals, Zia, Salahudeen, Noor deen Zangi? In whole islamic history what other side did?

@Malik Abdullah

Last edited:
Now look at your question my friend you have asked me what is Iran doing in Yemen?
Instead you should ask me what is Iran and GCC doing in Yemen?
Now why haven't you asked this question from me bro?
The answer is in this very question. Today you are asking what is Iran doing in Yemen tomorrow it will be you who will ask what is Pakistan doing in Yemen? :)
Dear bro , I am so sad after reading this from you.....Read my post again..
1st you did not answer any of my questions . 2nd those questions were their for you to answer in detail in your response(what you promised "about Yemen war") 3rd I said in other post (may be 2 posts before in replying you) that KSA and Yemen are next door neighbours …. And both are Sunni Majority Muslim Courtiers and both are Arab too and Iran is 1000s miles away..
My dear bro why are you not providing your own detail point of view which you promised yesterday @Dubious and @Khafee were their (both can witness that)….
And we are not talking about Iran in Iraq or Syria or any other country , keep that in mind... WHY not going into Yemen was a good idea ???????????? Explain in full details .. let us know all your point of view .

Last edited:
Khafee sahib I don't think boat is missed and here is why

Great war is coming
- Treaty of Lausanne will expire in 2023, just after 4 years, what does this mean
First Round
The Prophet (S.A.W) is reported to have said,
‘Verily you shall conquer Constantinople. What a wonderful leader will her leader be, and what a wonderful army will that army be!’
[Musnad Ahmad, Al Hakim, al Jami’ al Saghir]
Fulfilled by Fateh sultan
Second Round
Sayyidunā Abū Hurayrah رَضِیَ اللّٰہُ عَنْہُ reported Allāh’s Messenger صَلَّی اللّٰہُ عَلَیْہِ وَسَلَّمَ as saying,
The Last Hour would not come until the Romans would land at Al-A’māq or in Dābiq. An army consisting of the best (soldiers) of the people of the earth at that time will come from Madīnah (to counter them). When they will arrange themselves in ranks, the Romans would say, “Do not stand between us and those (Muslims) who took prisoners from amongst us. Let us fight with them”, and the Muslims would say, “Nay, by Allāh, we would never get aside from you and from our brethren that you may fight them”. They will then fight, and a third (part) of the army would retreat, whom Allāh Almighty will never forgive. A third (part of the army) which would be constituted of excellent martyrs in Allāh’s sight would be killed, who would never be put to trial would be victorious, and they would be conquerors of Constantinople. And as they would be busy in distributing the spoils of war (amongst themselves) after hanging their swords by the olive trees, the Satan would cry, The Dajjāl has taken your place among your family. They would then come out, but it would be of no avail. And when they would come to Ash-Shām, he (Dajjāl) would come out while they would be still preparing themselves for battle drawing up the ranks. Certainly, the time of prayer shall come and then Jesus u son of Mary would descend and would lead them in prayer. When the enemy of Allāh would see him, it would (disappear) just as the salt dissolves itself in water and if he (Jesus) were not to confront them at all, even then it would dissolve completely, but Allāh would kill them by his hand and he would show them their blood on his lance (the lance of Jesus The Son of Mary).”
Sahīh Muslim Hadīth 2897

Narrated by Sayyidunā Abdullāh ibn Busr رَضِیَ اللّٰہُ عَنْہُ, The Prophet صَلَّی اللّٰہُ عَلَیْہِ وَسَلَّمَ said,
“The time between the Great War and the Conquest of the city (Constantinople) will be six years, and the Dajjāl (Antichrist) will come forth in the seventh.
Hadīth 4296 Imām Abū Dāūd

- In order to win current elections Modi did Pulwama which lead to 27th Feb incident. What will be his policies if he comes for next term? To which length he will go to win next elections in 2024? I fear a coordinated attack where fronts against Pakistan and Turkey will be opened together thats why we need a dedicated army separate from national armies.

- People of Yemen are very special, they are the one who helped in conquering Bild al sham and Misr, similarly they will be the who will help in end times. So we have to develop their national army.

The Prophet sallallahu alaihi wa sallam said,
‘An army of 12,000 will come out of Aden-Abyan. They will give victory to Allah and His Messenger sallallahu alaihi wa sallam. They are the best between myself and them.
(Al Mujam Al Kabeer, 11:56)

In case we go ahead with IMCTC where our armies has to fight under command of each other, where our military assets have to communicate with each other so here comes the opportunities for our strategic organizations like
MESCOM, AWC, MTC, NDC. The only other nation who can perform these integration task is Turkey.
Yemen can act a test bed to validate these things and then remove the bottle necks.

- With Gawader becoming operational Iran will loose its trump card, blockade of straight of Hormuz.

- Every body wants trade and want to sell its products but how you can achieve that if country and region is war torn?

- Before India used to buy weapons from Russia and to counter it we have weapons from America but know they are switching to Israeli weapons. During Kargil war Israel provided them laser guided kits and on 26th feb Spike2000 an Isreali weapon was used. At the moment Chinese weapons are designed to counter Americans, we have no choice but to wiled our own weapons to counter Israeli Tech.

- Is stable Turkey, Saudia and Egypt is in interest of Pakistan? Is it worth spilling blood for them?

- I don't remember a single incident where natural disaster happened like earth quakes and floods and Saudi don't helped us. Keep religion aside,why we should not protect our ATM machine?

Many members said if we get involved in Yemen then there will be civil war in Pakistan, First there will be no civil war and if there will be civil war then it will not be war.
Similarly if we have some people who will go against state and government of Pakistan for sake of another country even when they are prime ministers, presidents, Army chiefs, Intelligence chiefs, judges of supreme and high courts,bureaucrats, ambassadress, members of senate,national and provincial assemblies, minister in govt, so why not state of Pakistan should also go against them? For how long we will tolerate hijacking of our foreign policy, judicial system, strategic interests, economic policy by people who are just 10-15 % of total population?

People discuss how mongols wrapped the body caliph and ran horses over him but why they don't mention about prime minister of caliph Muhammad bin Al Alqami
People discuss how mangols destroyed the libraries of Baghdad but why they don't mention
Nasir al-Din al-Tusi
People discuss Sulatn tipu but don't discuss his defense minister Mir Sadiq
People discuss Siraj ud Daula but don't discuss his prime minister Mir Jaffar
Which thing is common between these four?

Who always represented Islam?Who were Ummayads, Abbasids, Mamluks, ottomans, Mughals, Zia, Salahudeen, Noor deen Zangi? In whole islamic history what other side did?

you can pick any Moment in Last 1400 years of muslim history.

this will be true in all those times.

i am sorry i dont get what you are trying to say

you can pick any Moment in Last 1400 years of muslim history.

this will be true in all those times.

i am sorry i dont get what you are trying to say

And I don't got your question

if you can rephrase it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom