What's new

Pakistan's bloody week: Who is really to blame?

Awwwwww...U mad bruh ???.......so now pakistani's are complaining that they cant even safeguard a forum :p

i understand its a pakistani forum and all that fine stuff.....but seriously..not classy...lolz

and you live in canada ???? tsk tsk......

Hanging out with us will not wash away your disgusting Indian genes. That's not how it works. I know you dream of Akhand Bharat because you want us to dilute your nasty DNA away, but we're not interested.

Keep partaking... this site will just go to the dogs, that's all. Blame partially falls on the moderators. They don't know when to ban and when not to. They use arbitrary reasons, and operate on nepotism (i.e. some people can use as many ad hominems as they want, others can't even say normal words like "indiots"). This has lead to a disincentive for potentially active users from participating. I personally barely participate here because I don't want to watch my back, in case some loser gets offended by something I say. Poor moderating, along with with no filtering of indiot roaches has led to the site's decline. I hope it recovers. It used to be cool once (when I was a lurker).

Anyways, you indians ruin everything with your over populated presence.

Last edited:
Enemy is sitting within our localities. It's very easy to blame India but we have to settle our issues inside our home first, closing eyes and blaming others to divert focus is no longer a viable option.

Do we not have K9's on the border?

How do these people get bombs in here?
You guys have the biggest illegal weapons market in the world and you ask how do bombs come inside through your borders?
It's like you have cold and you are wondering why you're sneezing.

the problem with Pakistan can been seen in threads started after the attacks...99.999% of Pakistanies have blamed everything under the sun but themselfs.when you use snakes as policy on others,they will bite you back some day and also others too will also use snakes on you its as simple as that.

Thats the brutal truth.

what about america and UK.. which side are they? check the intel and tell us plz.
Dude they are neither at your or our side. THey need india they are investing so they use india to counter china....

Do we not have K9's on the border?

How do these people get bombs in here?

If Mexicans (and drugs) can illegally enter the US, which has drones and other fancy measures on its border (which isn't even mountainous), I'm sure you can imagine how difficult it is for a "third world" country like Pakistan to control human/equipment movement over a huge border over treacherous terrain.

The Army and LEAs are still to blame, of course.

well its a bad luck that our country is facing these threats and attacks... pray to Allah to save us from these hard times... Insha Allah we'll soon have best time and Pakistan will be among peaceful countries...

Hanging out with us will not wash away your disgusting Indian genes. That's not how it works. I know you dream of Akhand Bharat because you want us to dilute your nasty DNA away, but we're not interested.

Keep partaking... this site will just go to the dogs, that's all. Blame partially falls on the moderators. They don't know when to ban and when not to. They use arbitrary reasons, and operate on nepotism (i.e. some people can use as many ad hominems as they want, others can't even say normal words like "indiots"). This has lead to a disincentive for potentially active users from participating. I personally barely participate here because I don't want to watch my back, in case some loser gets offended by something I say. Poor moderating, along with with no filtering of indiot roaches has led to the site's decline. I hope it recovers. It used to be cool once (when I was a lurker).

Anyways, you indians ruin everything with your over populated presence.

lolz been watchign too many conspiracy videos have we ?? :p

talking about genetics....you are south asian..same genes as indians ....highly intellectual pakistani person in uk..

ppl tend to talk BS when they get mad...

u mad bruh ?

Yes The Last Time BBC Was "Brutally Honest" Was When BBC Said RAW Is Funding MQM To Conduct Terrorism in Karachi:rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL at BBC being brutally honest. A mouthpiece is all it is.

The people of Pakistan don't care about what a mouthpiece media outlet on the other side of the ocean has to say. We know what we have to do. Afghanistan and its terror pooches are going down. We are going to kick out Afghans and deal with their terror consulates across the border.

Let us see what anyone can do about it. Na baji ki baans aur baansri.

the problem with Pakistan can been seen in threads started after the attacks...99.999% of Pakistanies have blamed everything under the sun but themselfs.when you use snakes as policy on others,they will bite you back some day and also others too will also use snakes on you its as simple as that.

Thats the brutal truth.
These snakes have neither bitten us nor will ever bite us. They're biting you and US NATO alliance in Afghanistan. The snakes you're referring to have been created by India and US to destabilize Pakistan. How successful you guys are, well look at CPEC and it says it all. You failed the mission of your gods. Now, Pakistan will take care of the snakes you and US created.

talking about genetics....you are south asian..same genes as indians ....highly intellectual pakistani person in uk..

You could claim Pakistanis have North Indian (Punjabi) genes, but even that is a bit of a stretch, given the number of Pashtuns in the country.

Please don't claim that we have Indian genes. I've had plenty of chats with North Indians, and even they don't want to be associated with Bengalis, Southies and Madrasis lurking in the rest of the subcontinent.

The amount of terror attacks has reduced greatly compared to 2010-2015.

So dont know why some Paks are angry at this

When the articles cites "many in the country"

How many?
What percentage
What poll
What survey

All contrived bias and, contrary to the self congratulatory posts by those accross the border on this the article is nothing but hollow

Back
Top Bottom