What's new

Pakistan's Artillery Upgrade Discussions

A blog?
Lets ask the Chinese about it.
@Deino
@21 December 2012.
Sir fatman17 is a senior and respected poster on this forum. You need to open your ears widely and listen clearly. We are not happy when you get into an argument for the heck of it with a senior and respected poster. This is not acceptable and any further infringement will result in penalization.
Araz

@21 December 2012.
Sir fatman17 is a senior and respected poster on this forum. You need to open your ears widely and listen clearly. We are not happy when you get into an argument for the heck of it with a senior and respected poster. This is not acceptable and any further infringement will result in penalization.
Araz
I didn't start any argument. I gave a cheeky reply but only in response to a response to a similarly facetious reply by Sir fatman
The Chinese
No need to make a big deal about it.

I didn't start any argument. I gave a cheeky reply but only in response to a response to a similarly facetious reply by Sir fatman

No need to make a big deal about it.
OK fine lets just cool down and move on.

Your source is iffy at best

So---instead of blabbering why don't you contradict the source and state what it is----. I mean to say that does one want to stay as an idiot forever or would one like to research the answer before putting the one liner----.

Here is a paste and copy from and older wiki :---

" -05 / Type 05[edit]
Self-propelled howitzer with a 52 caliber barrel, 800 hp diesel engine & gross weight of 35 tonnes.[4] It is deployed only with the People's Liberation Army.[1] The PLZ-05 can fire the WS-35 shell, a 40 lb (18 kg) guided munition with accuracy of 40 m (130 ft) and a max range reported to be 100 km (62 mi). It is guided using Beidou Navigation Satellite System, the Chinese version of global positioning system, and inertial guidance.[5] "

PLZ-05 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

near my village
11811400_1101845416509610_5495945671369859097_n.jpg

How many units of 155mm calibre ? Are we going to replace them with any calibre or going to raise new unit?

Back
Top Bottom