What's new

Pakistan's Artillery Upgrade Discussions

Of course they don't know yet how to employ these. What happened was they just brought all these artillery pieces off the self without taking into account the training of manpower, maintainence base requirements, phasing out of old guns...... Dumb asses, aren't they.... Gosh..... No doubt we have already lost half of our country half a century before.... With us losing soldiers every day, it sure is a pseudo army we are talking about....

And then our head is field marshal Admiral aladeen.... All our field commanders are like him.... View attachment 786802
When did this appointment take place......n did come with his lamp i presume.

Last edited:
Not saying you should disclose anything you are not comfortable with, but lot of people on this forum respect you from the bottom of their hearts. For those respectable people, no proof is required, even a hint is more than enough.
@PanzerKiel
Aap meray kaan ma bata dain. Mai kisi ko nahi bataon ga.

Screenshot_20211024-174540_1.jpg

Screenshot_20211024-174637_1.jpg

In all the recent exercise PA has been only showing these Rocket Based Mine delivery systems , what about the other standard 122mm MRLS , they were all upgraded with electronic fire control system but no pics yet ,
@PanzerKiel

View attachment 787339
View attachment 787340
In all the recent exercise PA has been only showing these Rocket Based Mine delivery systems , what about the other standard 122mm MRLS , they were all upgraded with electronic fire control system but no pics yet ,
@PanzerKiel
It has a range of 15km and laying depth of 600m right?
The new ones are called Mine Dispensing SYSTEMS. Pics are here somewhere on PDF.
Mine dispensing systems are different from Rocket delivery systems.

Last edited:
We’re buying everything Chinese from fighter jets to tanks to air defence systems to artillery. I don’t think we should rely on one supplier that much. Even if their our “iron brother” relying on only one supplier is completely stupid.

We’re buying everything Chinese from fighter jets to tanks to air defence systems to artillery. I don’t think we should rely on one supplier that much. Even if their our “iron brother” relying on only one supplier is completely stupid.
PN is buying both Chinese and European systems, so is PAF. PA too recently bought hundreds of M109s. VT-4 was a fairly natural choice, after the tests in Pak. The same goes for recent SAM acquisitions.

Americans are largely out as suppliers due to their restrictions on weapon sales to Pak, else PA was buying both Super Cobras and T129s. That Pakistan is now pushed entirely into Chinese camp as far as weapon sales are concerned is a byproduct of the country’s geopolitical position.

Back
Top Bottom