What's new

Pakistan's Airborne Early Warning and Control Aircrafts

Here on PDF have a habit reading less and posting more.

I ALREADY mentioned this single picture labelled as 049 on airliner.net in my last post.

This particular picture does not show the tail number at all. So in all probability it was mistake by photographer.

There is NO OTHER evidence to suggest 049 is active.

So 049 is GONE unless someone can show some concrete evidence to prove otherwise.

Here on PDF have a habit reading less and posting more.

I ALREADY mentioned this single picture labelled as 049 on airliner.net in my last post.

This particular picture does not show the tail number at all. So in all probability it was mistake by photographer.

There is NO OTHER evidence to suggest 049 is active.

So 049 is GONE unless someone can show some concrete evidence to prove otherwise.
bhai saab photographer se mistake ho sakti hai . per yahan log itny bholy nhi wo janty hain 049 27 ramzan ko shaheed ho gya tha :lol:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It&#39;s rumored that CETC 14th Insti developed a new radar featuring L-band anti-stealth capability for KJ-500 to replace the original one developed by 38th Insti. To extend the range of such a powerful platform, the IFR probe was fitted on. <a href="https://t.co/rdzg2dxm1j">https://t.co/rdzg2dxm1j</a></p>&mdash; dafeng cao (@xinfengcao) <a href=" ">May 20, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Db_YlOZV0AUCszq.jpg

What are the operational differences between the KJ-500 and Karakoram Eagle AWACs.

Hi I believe triangular array radar cross section in added feature in kj500
Thank you

One was completely destroyed. One was severely damaged and the other had minor damage. Two were repaired, and that brings the total to 3 with another one in transport config

Any news on #024 yet? Is that J024 by now or 18-024?

Meanwhile, #038 formerly SE-MFF, was cancelled 22 May 2018 as being exported to Pakistan.
It was at Islamabad calling PAF038 8 June.

The info of ZDK-03 radar being AESA is from wiki, please take it lightly as it is not correct. The first Three ZDK-03 were delivered long before KJ-500 (AESA version ) came out. The rumor was that 4th one may had been delayed to accommodate the AESA of KJ-500, however there is no solid evidence or proof of such.

What’s the status on the fresh order of three Erieyes order by Pakistan which were supposed to be delivered in the first half of 2018?

#062 Saab 2000 formerly SE-LTU was ferried from Sweden through Romania to Pakistan yesterday.
That is the third Saab 2000 delivery this year.
Of course, these are 'bare' aircraft, not AEW&C (yet).

The info of ZDK-03 radar being AESA is from wiki, please take it lightly as it is not correct. The first Three ZDK-03 were delivered long before KJ-500 (AESA version ) came out. The rumor was that 4th one may had been delayed to accommodate the AESA of KJ-500, however there is no solid evidence or proof of such.

Aesa can be mechanically scanned as well nothing stopping you from putting aesa In fact most ground based radar are now aesa arrays with mechanical in azimuth coverage of 360 degrees

When PAF was repairing the Saab AWACS, they learned new European standard techniques of riveting and assorted engineering. I wonder if this went in to the JF-17 manufacturing as well. This could perhaps give a clue to why the JF-17s coming out look better constructed than your average Russian or Chinese aircraft.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom