What's new

Pakistanis watch Emirati troop march in India with disbelief

Sorry to say mate I have a lot of Indian friends, Indian relatives and my father was also born in India and moved to Pak at the age of 3. If you hate somebody, prove your mettle by being better than them...blind hate is one sided affair..and only leads to self destruction...it is the obsession with blind hate which is ripping apart out society...yesterday we hated Indians..today everybody hates everybody in the country...minorities, majorities, men, women they are all surrounded by blind hates towards everyone different from them...

It is a fact..that India over the years have grown economically, militarily and politically..yes we can make fun of their LCA and AMCA but the fact stands...can Pakistan even operate shadows of such military gear? What stops India from acquiring latest F16, SU35, F18 or EF2000 is not foreign weapon control restrictions but its own state policies..there is a very big "difference" being pointed out here...the Indians hate the Chinese and vice versa....but there is no tirade of political diarrhea on both ends..the relationship in whatever course and condition someone works as a big economic partnership..over the years India has learned to navigate its own course in global politics...put Pakistan on the back burner and reach out to countries strategically important for Pakistan...

In 2015 India staged war games with Saudi Air-force..

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...akes-first-staging-visit-to-Saudi-Arabia.html

In 2017 UAE forces marched on Indian republic day...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ndos-march-in-parade/articleshow/56791178.cms

Lets not forget...India is not some aboriginal backwater like Australia or Canada just discovering civilization from European immigrant colonies...rather..just less than a century ago..all European powers were battling for their share of Indian pie..

All countries in global politics are a combination of strength and weakness...its up to us to make the best of situation...

The indian population is at least 7× bigger than that of Pakistan. Perhaps that's why their economy is better......:disagree:

Also if you think that blind hatred is holding us back than you have NO IDEA what the indians really think of Pakistanis, Islam and Muslims in general.

China is set to become the world's first ever GLOBAL HYPER power, surpassing America, EU & Russia. Yet they happen to be our staunchest allies too. So I think we are doing well on the foreign strategic alliance part.....:azn:

Pakistan has just tested SLCMs, MIRVS and our economic potential has just taken off thanks to CPEC AND other similar initiatives. We are growing and rising each day in such a way that it was deemed impossible just 2 years ago. So we are doing fine.

I couldn't care less what the Arabs, indians, Jews etc are doing or not. It's got nothing to do with me nor am I bothered. They mean nothing to me or the Pakistani people. I just care about Pakistan becoming powerful and advanced.

Also if you think that blind hatred is holding us back than you have NO IDEA what the indians really think of Pakistanis, Islam and Muslims in general.

I dont care what Indians think of us, islam or Muslims..they can go to hell with it...as we are not some kind of thekadar..it is up to us to make the best of the situation...such as exporting high quality goods to India...

China is set to become the world's first ever GLOBAL HYPER power, surpassing America, EU & Russia. Yet they happen to be our staunchest allies too. So I think we are doing well on the foreign strategic alliance part.....:azn:

China will never grow beyond a regional power..stop buying nonsense propaganda...Chinese Industrial base does not even rival pre WW2 Great Britain.....

Pakistan has just tested SLCMs, MIRVS and our economic potential has just taken off thanks to CPEC AND other similar initiatives. We are growing and rising each day in such a way that it was deemed impossible just 2 years ago. So we are doing fine

You are not going to grow and rise just because China funded CPEC..Pakistan industrial policy sucks to the bottom...taxes are legal extortion...importing raw materials and machinery is straight out financial rape...any Pakistani with a significant amount of capital wants to store it overseas in safe heaven..good luck even beating Dubai in progress...!

the sooner Pakistan get rid of this Muslim Ummah thing the better, we r moving in right direction...the headline made me laugh thou.......

We have imported CPEC development model from China..now its time to import some Athiesm from China as well!

We have imported CPEC development model from China..now its time to import some Athiesm from China as well!
Truth is bitter Bro, in reality there is no such thing as Muslim Ummah exists in today's world. The sooner we understand all this the better. I dunno why u dragged China & Atheism into this discussion...

I dont care what Indians think of us, islam or Muslims..they can go to hell with it...as we are not some kind of thekadar..it is up to us to make the best of the situation...such as exporting high quality goods to India...

China will never grow beyond a regional power..stop buying nonsense propaganda...Chinese Industrial base does not even rival pre WW2 Great Britain.....

You are not going to grow and rise just because China funded CPEC..Pakistan industrial policy sucks to the bottom...taxes are legal extortion...importing raw materials and machinery is straight out financial rape...any Pakistani with a significant amount of capital wants to store it overseas in safe heaven..good luck even beating Dubai in progress...!

high quality goods from india and China only becoming a regional power and not a superpower????????????.....:lol:......we'll agree to disagree.....:disagree:

Please don't tell me that india is more advanced than China and produces better quality products.......lol......lol........:lol:

I think it's best we DO agree to disagree........:lol:

After Zia's bloodshed of Palestinians.. Pakistan Army has literally sworn to not engage in any kind of conflict between 2 muslim states..

Pakistan remain neutral in Iraq-Iran war, Iraq-Kuwait war, Desert storm, Iraq war 2004 and now GCC-Yemen war..

and this is not hard to understand why Pakistan refuse to Join Yemen war..

I Hope Sanity prevails before Baniya turn brothers against each other..

@Khafee
@Horus @Irfan Baloch @HRK

please delete thing thread.. lots of negativity is being spread here..

UAE itself failed in Yemen war and had their ground troops face mass casualties..beside the heavy weight of GCC is Saudi Arabia and Pakistan has strong alliance with the Saudis already..however Saudis also have good releations with India...King Abdullah was guest at Republic Day and Indian airforce came over for air exercises with Saudi Airforce..

I strictly hate this we against them black and white type of attitude which does not work in global diplomacy or personal life..to start with even I attained my early education at Indian schools because put it honestly..Pakistan education sucks..and my brother attained his entire education upto 8th grade at Indian school...I believe Indians are great people and great potential..we should pick commonalities for mutual benefit rather than differences to fall apart...India is a huge economy and consumer market..everyone from China to Europe is rushing to sell their goods in Indian markets...we should also seek to boost our exports to India..especially when India has already accorded us MFN status while we have not reciprocated the same..! Arabs are even trading with Israel..we are lone example who hacks their bread and butter in the name of sentimental politics...

Arabs have centuries old releations with various parts of Indian subcontinent while the partition only happens to come in 1947...the history cannot be erased..and Arabs will not wipe out their historic releations either..for Pakistan to compete on Arab-Indian releations in immature to begin with.. and a disaster of foreign policy..!

I understand that Arabs have relations with India since India got it independence. BUT the recent events have got resaons behind which I mentioned earlier. Everyone is looking after its own interest and it's the first time Pakistan has started to look after its own. Those days are gone when the sheiks will have "their" men in power corridors of Pakistan and get what they want that way. Either they deal state to state or learn the hard way, which they will in time.

I understand that Arabs have relations with India since India got it independence. BUT the recent events have got resaons behind which I mentioned earlier. Everyone is looking after its own interest and it's the first time Pakistan has started to look after its own. Those days are gone when the sheiks will have "their" men in power corridors of Pakistan and get what they want that way. Either they deal state to state or learn the hard way, which they will in time.

The reason for that is that Pakistan has moved on and is now many times more powerful than we were 5, 10 and 20 years ago. Except for China and Turkey, we NO LONGER need the help and support if ANY other nation for ANYTHING. WE can do it all ourselves. The recent MIRV & SLCM tests are evidence of this.

They say, nobody is your permanent friend or foe, it is just mutual interests that brings you closer

UAE was brother when it knew that Pakistan is dire need of aid, it will never compete with us and will never have her interest against UAE

Now the world is changing fast, The oil reserves of UAE will deplete so it will rely on Tourism, Services and free port. If Gwadar becomes major port and competes with Jabel Ali, it means less business for UAE and Pakistan currently being similar economy to UAE is likely to surpass in few years. It means UAE will have to rely on alternative businesses and tourism may not be enough

In India, UAE seems immense potential to grow as such investment in Pakistan will only going to make Pakistan stronger and UAE will soon be competing with Pakistan to ensure their business of free port does not deplete.
Exactly, Pakistan needs to re-evaluate its policies and priorities.

Did India assured its assistance in Yemen crisis? No, then why India is relevant...???
With out Pakistan's support GCC is not even capable of any military intervention. They are paying visits to India just to jealous Pakistan. India is not capable of any intervention in Yemen or Syria. Till now Indians are not even able to intervene in Afghanistan properly after so much of their desire to show their face as a global player. Fuji ko roti nahi daay saktay, Aur challay Sher say larnay HAHAHAHAHA

India the worlds 8th largest economy
Roti for India.jpg

Dear madarsa is never considered a school in Pakistan and are not included in any list or numbers of schools or university. Any statistics presented here are do not include madarsa. Just wanted to clarify a perception which I believe your media is to be blamed.

that actually makes it even worse. You should read about what even some Pakistanis have said about your educational content. Is it any wonder if even kids who entered school in Pakistan with a brilliance mind, come out as jihadi zombies?

https://aacounterterror.wordpress.com/here-is-what-70-of-student-population-in-pakistan-study/

I failed to understand why we feel heart broken. UAE is sovereign state .. They can pick any side they want. If they chose Indian side , this is there choice.

The reason for that is that Pakistan has moved on and is now many times more powerful than we were 5, 10 and 20 years ago. Except for China and Turkey, we NO LONGER need the help and support if ANY other nation for ANYTHING. WE can do it all ourselves. The recent MIRV & SLCM tests are evidence of this.

Powerful ?

China , Germany , India , France , Japan ... ALL are Power Houses , but in a sense that Pakistani really find it Hard to Understand.

Its Money... The Economy... ( Which Buys Weapons, Education , Research and simply EVERYTHING a Nation can do ) !

Even N. Korea and Iran have Nukes.. So What ?
Can one compare N. Korea with Germany/Japan which dont have "Zero" Nukes / Missiles ?

Wake Up !

Very well, it's good to be jealous of india , at least in this regard , UAE the old friend of pakistan is trying to come near india , only because UAE is concerned about its own national interest of the present & of near future. India fits the bill , while pakistan doesn't. Pakistan may have got the strongest & largest armed force in all of Islamic countries but this tag doesn't guarantee that u will remain friend with all the muslim countries forever. China is the best example . It invests in Pakistan as well as india .
All want to take their own people ahead , same goes with all individual nations

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom