What's new

Pakistanis vs Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe. I would've enjoyed it more if I didn't feel I have to be critical of it :D
But the race jokes seemed played out: White people kill black people, niggas kill each other, Asians eat dogs. I laughed a bit but those are the type of jokes we used to say in school and seemed basic.

The whole, Blackberry CEO of my living room scheme was soo lame I felt they were laughing not to make him feel uncomfortable.

BTW, this is just my opinion, So I hope I didn't offend any members here.

Jewish-American humours is good too, all that complaining business, reminds me of my mum but I've seen little of it.

I've seen some Japanese humour in Animes before and that was cute too.

Chris rock, Russel peters- that type of humours is pretty good, but you have to clown your race pretty hard otherwise it gets really repetitive.

I just posted the first video of his act i got.... anyways u can youtbe his videos... ud enjoy em.. there are alot of good comedians in the americas... british humour is dry.

Still they are lagging behind 22/25.. ure vote got wasted.. :woot:

More active indian members... more vote... good luck.

aik imran sab per bhari :rofl:

poll main saaly jeet rahy hain kiyon ke indians are more and also they invited uncle mamoo khala too for vote :lol:

i think no one seen punjabi stage of lahore here otherwise no need to open thread :rofl:

Jeez man. This was to be a friendly thread, but some indians are master trolls....

While there are many popular Indian stand up comedians , I know only one Pakistani stand up who is successful, Kumail Nanjiani. I'd like to know if there are others.

I just posted the first video of his act i got.... anyways u can youtbe his videos... ud enjoy em.. there are alot of good comedians in the americas... british humour is dry.

More active indian members... more vote... good luck.
Of course I love American comedy...but that dry Brit humor is great too!

While there are many popular Indian stand up comedians , I know only one Pakistani stand up who is successful, Kumail Nanjiani. I'd like to know if there are others.

You are quoting western Pakistani comedians... Pakistani comedians are seriously funny... See Umar Sharif

india have more poverty leavel than pakistan UN report

Ok i dont want to list guys that do comedy in english, because that would defeat the purpose of thread.

So don't list Pakistanis or Indians that do comedy in english.

No! you took all of them in 1947 to your side :rofl:
Nice sense of humor :rofl:
They forgot you!
Nice response :rofl:

On the topic, I could say I like American, Israeli and Iranian humor so much on this forum. Abii and PGK know how to bash someone professionally, I like Abii's humor very much. I also like 500's humor (also Ptex and Jewverine, hope I spelled his name correctly), even though their posts are mainly targeted at Iran but they do have a sense of humor. Regarding Americans, some of them could make meaningful humorous comments, some of them just repeat meaningless things they hear on the media then just put lols or rofls :P
As surprising as it sounds, I haven't seen any Bangladeshi humor on the forum so far, but the Chinese humor is fine.

It's very hard for me to answer the question, I have seen both funny Pakistanis and Indians on the forum. I once said in another topic before this thread that Pakistanis do have a better sense of humor than Indians and then some Indians like nick_Indian and another guy whom I remember him with his avatar and his post regarding Paris in India protested and said it's because its their forum and if they say what they want the moderators will delete it :P well, since there is not a fair competition I refrain from voting but I think some people do really have a good sense of humor.

Iranian humor rocks! we could bash people like no one else could LOL Just for the record :P I like British humor, and regarding comedies, my favorite comedy sitcom that I could rank it first is Dharma and Greg, an American comedy masterpiece :P <3 Dharma. How I met your mother used to be good, but it's getting predictable and very monotonous recently :P

What about American or British comics that do their routine in Urdu?

Shakeel Siddiqui?? :rofl:

And seriously a legend- Moin Akther RIP

What about American or British comics that do their routine in Urdu?

My uncles in pakistan are simple village people. However when i showed a tape of three stoodges, they absolutely loved it. They kept the tape and asked me to send more tapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom