What's new

Pakistanis should expect substantial decrease in salaries in 2020

We are going through stabilization period. We won’t see any significant growth until late 2021 or 2022. Government need to focus on reforms, reduce government overhead (by Introducing e-government to reduce and eliminate ghost/overstaffing employees), sustainable economy and tax collections.

Digital economy will be the best way to track, control and stop corruption.

What are the benefit of digitalization?
  1. It will make it easy to collect tax when the whole economy is digitalized.
  2. If the whole economy become digitalized, it will be almost impossible to do the money laundering.
  3. It will improve our business transactions and banking sector.
  4. It will make it easy to do land reform when land records are digitalized.
  5. Buying and selling of vehicles will be easy when the ownership record is digitalized.
  6. Easy for government to hire if the background check process is digitalized.
  7. If the Criminal record is digitalized then it will be easy to find criminals.

All Of this already been discussed many times.

Last edited:
Seriously....u r smarter than what your wrote. Come on man

PM Nawaz Sharif's first tenure
6 November 1990 – 18 July 1993
That's 2 years, 8 months and 12 days. Or, 32 months and 12 days only.

17 February 1997 – 12 October 1999

That's 2 years, 6 months and 25 days. Or 30 months and 25 days only.

Come on brother, let's see if PM Khan can do better than PM Nawaz Sharif in 31 months.

https://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html

Yeah I know. PM Khan inherited a bad economy, he was given a bad team and he was too busy plotting his u-turns.

But, you're right, he deserves better. Maybe, PM Khan should have been the President of the United States or the Prime Minister of Japan or the Chancellor of Germany and there, he could've definitely fullfilled all his crazy promises.

What corruption exactly?

Federal Budget 2019/2020
Total Budget: $35 billion
Debt Repayment: $20 billion (60%)
Defence Budget: $10 billion (30%)
Rest of Pakistan: $5 billion (10%)

Or are you talking about the corruption when PM Nawaz Sharif gifted the nation with a $61 billion CPEC investment which by the way appears to be on hold / being indefinitely reviewed for the last 15-months?

You make up things and expect people not to notice. What a shame you fudge numbers and lie.
Defence budget is 30 percent of the total ? Are you really that stupid. Where did you get this number from?

Here are the official figures :
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/gulfnew...th-no-new-general-sales-taxes-1.1560265638656

defence budget is around 15 percent.

You make up things and expect people not to notice. What a shame you fudge numbers and lie.
Defence budget is 30 percent of the total ? Are you really that stupid. Where did you get this number from?

Here are the official figures :
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/gulfnew...th-no-new-general-sales-taxes-1.1560265638656

defence budget is around 15 percent.

Don't talk rubbish and don't quote me again. If you had brain you would know $10 billion out of $35 billion represents 30%.

For starters IK is doing an amazing job in getting economy back on track.... everyday there is a good news except that you are blind with prejudice and cannot see...
So it's not true that wages in Pakistan in 2020 are forecast to grow at a real rate of -3% (i.e. contract), far lower than Pakistan's neighbours, with inflation reaching 13%?

On what basis are you so defensive about the economic forecasts of this independent, international economic body?

6 November 1990 – 18 July 1993
That's 2 years, 8 months and 12 days. Or, 32 months and 12 days only.

17 February 1997 – 12 October 1999

That's 2 years, 6 months and 25 days. Or 30 months and 25 days only.

Come on brother, let's see if PM Khan can do better than PM Nawaz Sharif in 31 months.

https://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html
Sadly your loyalty is to the man...mine is to the country. Now tell me how much did he steal from pakistan in those 2 terms. What did he do for Pakistan.

Sadly your loyalty is to the man...mine is to the country. Now tell me how much did he steal from pakistan in those 2 terms.

I don't know, ask General Pervez Musharraf who had him locked up and 36 of his family members for over a year. Ask him how many billions did he recover?

What did he do for Pakistan.
Well, just in the 1990s alone, the motorway was built, FC-1/Super-7, Kashmir Fund, pro-Pakistan Government in Afghanistan, nuke tests, and much more all under US/UN sanctions, Pressler Amendment.

Now in comparison, PM Khan's first 15-months has resulted in the following failures so far:

• Lost Kashmir after 72-years
  • First air strike by India in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in nearly 50 years
  • US drone strike in Balochistan (maybe the first?)
  • Allowing invitation of Indian Foreign Minister as Chief Guest at OIC for the very first time
  • Halting CPEC, China naraaz
  • $20 billion loans
  • Imposing poverty on the country
  • Reducing GDP Growth Rate to 2.5% from 5.2%
  • Reducing stock market from 50,000 points to 35,000
  • Devaluing Rupee from £1 = Rs 163 to £1 = 201
  • Plenty of u-turns, too many to list.

I don't know, ask General Pervez Musharraf who had him locked up and 36 of his family members for over a year. Ask him how many billions did he recover?

Well, just in the 1990s alone, the motorway was built, FC-1/Super-7, Kashmir Fund, pro-Pakistan Government in Afghanistan, nuke tests, and much more all under US/UN sanctions, Pressler Amendment.

Now in comparison, PM Khan's first 15-months has resulted in the following failures so far:

• Lost Kashmir after 72-years
  • First air strike by India in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in nearly 50 years
  • US drone strike in Balochistan (maybe the first?)
  • Allowing invitation of Indian Foreign Minister as Chief Guest at OIC for the very first time
  • Halting CPEC, China naraaz
  • $20 billion loans
  • Imposing poverty on the country
  • Reducing GDP Growth Rate to 2.5% from 5.2%
  • Reducing stock market from 50,000 points to 35,000
  • Devaluing Rupee from £1 = Rs 163 to £1 = 201
  • Plenty of u-turns, too many to list.
Oh dear...well continue worship him. Pir Nawaz Sharif.

The price you pay for supporting PML-N and PPP.
PPP was ally of PTI in senate elections.
Inaction of establishment against traitor Zardari, tells the tale of his reach in Bani gala.
Where PMLN invested in 5 years, today PTI is profiting from it.

Pakistanis should expect substantial decrease in salaries in 2020

Same time, Pakistanis shall also expect substantial increase in tax rate on their salaries.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom