What's new

Pakistanis see US as bigger threat than India, Taliban: Poll

In this world people mourn the death of a British soldier and American soldier to an exxagurated level. Espicially the media. No disrespect but the innocents killed in Afghanistan, Drone attacks in Pakistan & Iraq cant all be terrorists. But they are always forgotten. American dollars funded the mujahideen against USSR infact directly funded Bin Laden himself. Most of this was done via Pakistan. But this same mujahideens were left high and dry after they defeated the USSR by America. The same proxy started by America is causing it its nightmare. How much of Afghanistan does America really control? Afghanistan is a developing nation most of its population is rural how many rural areas can America call safe? the answer is not many they are looking for excuses to get out and mount the pressure on Pakistan keep pakistans millitary busy. Oh and forever we will always here that Pak nukes arent safe and Al Queda will capture them bla bla. Does that make whatever Intelligance system Al Queda and the Taliban have better than americas because even the CIA have openly admitted they dont know all the sights pakistan keeps its jewels. Theyve double played pakistan how can Pakistan defeat terrorism in its own country when American and Afghan Armies cant control the flow of millitants from Afghanistan. I believe their are alot of foreign hands in whats going on in Pakistan but hey only time will tell

For any major change the PPP have to leave office in Pakistan. Nawaz Sharif is blatently the next President but for some reasons i see better governance but nothing radically reformal or even revoloutionary that pakistan badly requires. At this moment in time i am sick of seeing our leaders ask for aid we need investment not aid. Funny how the elite in both Pakistan and India have got accounts and assets all over the world whereas the poor just above live for another day.

Back
Top Bottom