What's new

Pakistanis Roar for Haqeeqi Azadi

I think it would be 5:00 pm when he retires, end of working day. It means 16 more hours to go. lol
Oh great. Here I was thinking he would be shown the door at 9am.
I am waiting for a tweet from DG ISPR tweets about new COAS, so awam can give him his dose again.

Or may be go back to sleep. We shall soon know.

Not a time for sleep.

It's time to put Khan sahab back in power with 90% of seats. In sha Allah

Btw, your comments are good way to gauge the internal sentiments, keep them coming.

Oh great. Here I was thinking he would be shown the door at 9am.
I am waiting for a tweet from DG ISPR tweets about new COAS, so awam can give him his dose again.
Even incase of 9 am, it's still 8 more hours to go. A lot can happen. lol

1669666402958.png

It is okay. Let events show who knows Pakistan better. I have no worries in this regard, and my words are on record here.
We will know soon enough, although I think Public should be a bit more aggressive but given the situation Pakistan is in, and also surrounded by enemies and the monster of Terrorism is on the loose, I would say if the nation finally realizing they were lied to, deceived and played by the very institution they hold dear that when it comes to Pakistan is progress .

IK is struggling with his sweat and blood, but Pakistan, as a nation, is totally lost. IK wouldn't succeed, in my opinion. Pakistan seems to have no future, as a sovereign state. It would cease to exist, as it appears.

LMAO

Would never thought to see these words on PDF.

Celebration right now is premature.

- We haven't established rule of law.
- Impending economic collapse (80% damage done already by imported lot and co.)
- Structrual reforms of institutions are yet to be performed

Pakistanis have diagnosed the disease/problem. Now it's time to apply the medicine (struggle) and pray to Allah for shifa (cure)
judiciary and police should be given golden handshakes (yeah I know, no money). that would help the common public the most. may have to make them an offer they cant refuse.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom