What's new

Pakistanis Roar for Haqeeqi Azadi

@Catalystic - let me get some counter G2 from @Jango - I trust his judgement that this might be a PAF. If so then this is nothing.
However current data sheets show it still as a USAF asset. If so and looking at flight characteristics this plane was likely doing a sweep. I'll leave it at that till I get a go or no go. If I get a go - then I'll explain exactly what planes like these are doing in areas like this, and how serious and dangerous this is. Which is why both @Jango and I are a bit shocked this could be even possible. To be honest I think I am wrong - and that this is a PAF plane. I hope so, otherwise we have hit a new low.

1- Please see the registration database on the following link:

Specifically:

1669615516983.png

2- The following picture is of a similar aircraft, although not the same tail. Note the concurrent US reg and also PAF reg. This aircraft, to the best of my knowledge is not being used for ISR but for VIP transport (at the moment).

1669615593955.png

Remember the PA hawker that crashed in Bahria Town? After that both the PA and PAF went in and bought a couple of hawkers, mostly for use in Balochistan and ex-FATA. I am not sure if this specific tail (either then one in the picture or the one being discussed) are PAF or PA.

3- I am tempted to say that I have seen SPHYR call sign being used by PAF aircraft before, but would hold off on that before I confirm it. But I am pretty sure it is a PAF call sign.

People are still on the streets, IK has call for dissolving assemblies, after that election must be called. But thing is you are still home (predictably so as well).

Please tell me when the election date is announced. :D

1- Please see the registration database on the following link:

Specifically:

View attachment 901063

2- The following picture is of a similar aircraft, although not the same tail. Note the concurrent US reg and also PAF reg. This aircraft, to the best of my knowledge is not being used for ISR but for VIP transport (at the moment).

View attachment 901064

Remember the PA hawker that crashed in Bahria Town? After that both the PA and PAF went in and bought a couple of hawkers, mostly for use in Balochistan and ex-FATA. I am not sure if this specific tail (either then one in the picture or the one being discussed) are PAF or PA.

3- I am tempted to say that I have seen SPHYR call sign being used by PAF aircraft before, but would hold off on that before I confirm it. But I am pretty sure it is a PAF call sign.
@Jango Thanks for this detailed response. You are 100% correct. I double verified it as well. FAA records also show export around 2012/13.
I can sleep better now.

Give that you are taking extra interest, I don't think that I would have to tell you, you will know it before I do :)

What if I told you the election will be held according to the known schedule as laid down by the law already? Everybody gathered in Pindi will be going home soon, predictably, with nothing to show for it. Again.

What if I told you the election will be held according to the known schedule as laid down by the law already? Everybody gathered in Pindi will be going home soon, predictably, with nothing to show for it. Again.
Well all that street power was to increase the pressure on the current govt/military and create awareness in the public.

What pressure? What awareness? :lol:
Well if you can't see it than how can I show you? Plus awareness within people against the ruling elite, the support for various parties have gone down massively and many joined PTI. People finally questioning the motives of Army, COAS are criticized openly , etc I would call that progress when it comes to Pakistan.

Well if you can't see it than how can I show you? Plus awareness within people against the ruling elite, the support for various parties have gone down massively and many joined PTI. People finally questioning the motives of Army, COAS are criticized openly , etc I would call that progress when it comes to Pakistan.

I can see the claims of such pressure and awareness being made endlessly, but that is about all, with no evidence to actually show any results. No results, only hot air. Pakistan has been at such claimed inflection points many times before in its history, and yet here we are again.

BAJWA IS GONE BOISSS.

29th NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Celebration right now is premature.

- We haven't established rule of law.
- Impending economic collapse (80% damage done already by imported lot and co.)
- Structrual reforms of institutions are yet to be performed

Pakistanis have diagnosed the disease/problem. Now it's time to apply the medicine (struggle) and pray to Allah for shifa (cure)

I can see the claims of such pressure and awareness being made endlessly, but that is about all, with no evidence to actually show any results. No results, only hot air. Pakistan has been at such claimed inflection points many times before in its history, and yet here we are again.
Than I don't think you know Pakistan good enough.

Than I don't think you know Pakistan good enough.

It is okay. Let events show who knows Pakistan better. I have no worries in this regard, and my words are on record here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom