What's new

Pakistanis/Muslims - Please Sign This Petition

fake page... :lol: this is looking bright and sunny without a single drop of water.. failed :rofl:
This is not fake, and no matter how much we deny some such elements are present in Indian kashmir. This is how they thank us for spending thousands of crores into the region and for the soldiers of Indian army risking their life for the relief operation. I think it is absolutely disgusting.

This is not fake, and no matter how much we deny some such elements are present in Indian kashmir. This is how they thank us for spending thousands of crores into the region and for the soldiers of Indian army risking their life for the relief operation. I think it is absolutely disgusting.

According to a very well respected general in the Indian Army who is thought to know the pulse of the valley more than anyone else in the country,exactly this is why the banner was put there.

Can anybody sign my petition to stop these petitions nonsense??:D:D

Isn't Srinagar in a Valley ? But the petition says its on top of a mountain ? Are we talking of the same Srinagar ?

According to a very well respected general in the Indian Army who is thought to know the pulse of the valley more than anyone else in the country,exactly this is why the banner was put there.
ami bujte pari na,kun general,,link dada

i agree with this intiative...Any help from any one from any of the world should be always welcome...Because ultimately, it is my people who will be benifitted...Nice thread..

Exactly...We should not really go to be debate of this fake or good...Our motto of our nation is to serve our people...So we will serve and provide service...if people do not like it, they have option to opt out ...

Back
Top Bottom