What's new

Pakistanis kill man accused of insulting Quran

ALOK31

BANNED
Reaction score
ISLAMABAD — A Pakistani police official says thousands of people beat a man to death, then burned his corpse after he was accused of desecrating Islam’s holy book.

Local officer Mohammed Azhar Gujar said Wednesday the man was killed after attackers stormed a police station where he had been detained for allegedly throwing pages from the Quran onto the street.
Gujar says police officers tried to protect the man during Tuesday’s attack, but the mob turned violent.

They burned several police vehicles and wounded seven officers before grabbing the man, who has not been identified.

Under Pakistani blasphemy laws, anyone guilty of insulting Islam’s Prophet Muhammad or the Quran can be sentenced to death.

But, these laws are often misused to settle personal scores and enmities.

Police: Thousands of Pakistanis kill man, burn corpse after accusing him of desecrating Quran - The Washington Post

Its not a world affair topic, post in correct section.

nothing surprising ... its already a fact that pakistan is becoming more and more extremist every day ...
i truly thank Mr. Jinnah for creating pakistan ... and I despise gandhi for letting muslims stay in India ... specially the ones who are creating trouble in India... i hope a law should be passed in India... any muslim who found out to be involved in anti India activities (both ideology and activity) should be thrown into pakistan ....

weird didn't see thi news pop up in our media.....

Reminds me of the White American Lynch Mobs in the American South

nothing surprising ... its already a fact that pakistan is becoming more and more extremist every day ...
i truly that Mr. Jinnah for creating pakistan ... and I despise gandhi for letting muslims stay in India ... specially the ones who are creating trouble in India... i hope a law should be passed in India... any muslim who found out to be involved in anti India activities (both ideology and activity) should be thrown into pakistan ....

Seeing your comment indian muslims whole reason of staying in india has failed miserably-
i think- If involved- Indians muslims should be thrown into the sea- :coffee:-

Seeing your comment indian muslims whole reason of staying in india has failed miserably-
i think- If involved- Indians muslims should be thrown into the sea- :coffee:-

so as a pakistani you wont welcome indian muslims into your country as your whole nation is based in 2 nation theory and technically according to this theory every muslim in india is a pakistani ???

i truly thank Mr. Jinnah for creating pakistan ... and I despise gandhi for letting muslims stay in India ... specially the ones who are creating trouble in India... i hope a law should be passed in India... any muslim who found out to be involved in anti India activities (both ideology and activity) should be thrown into pakistan ....

#POST REPORTED .....hindus like you should not live in india....muslims and hindu are integral parts of india and live peacefully,better to throw you out!!

so as a pakistani you wont welcome indian muslims into your country as your whole nation is based in 2 nation theory and technically according to this theory every muslim in india is a pakistani ???

you got the two nation theory all wrong- :pop:-

you got the two nation theory all wrong- :pop:-

2 nation theory === The two-nation theory (Urdu: دو قومی نظریہ do qaumi nazariya, Devanagari: दो क़ौमी नज़रिया,) is the ideology that the primary identity of Muslims on the Indian subcontinent is their religion, rather than their language or ethnicity, and therefore Indian Hindus and Muslims are two distinct nationalities, regardless of ethnic or other commonalities.[1][2] The two-nation theory was a founding principle of the Pakistan Movement (i.e. the ideology of Pakistan as a Muslim nation-state in South Asia), and the partition of India in 1947.[3]

Two-Nation Theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

#POST REPORTED .....hindus like you should not live in india....muslims and hindu are integral parts of india and live peacefully,better to throw you out!!

Muslims who are found to be involved in anti-India activities [both idealogy and activity] should be thrown into Pakistan.

Why..you want to keep them in India and serve biryani like that to Kasab ..just to prove your "tolerance" ?

Back
Top Bottom