What's new

Pakistanis consume $1.2bn of heroin every year: UN

The world is not fulfilling its responsibilities,chemicals used to convert raw opium to heroin are freely exported to Afghanistan and we Pakistanis suffer

i say legalize it and tax it!! will help our nation in the long run!! however, drugs is less of an evil then young boys with AKs in hand!!!

Bad move mate.
As it is the society is a bit too liberal for my liking. You legalize it and before you know it ,it will be selling at the pan wallas and the whole nation would be hooked. The chinese went to sleep for many generations on opium, we dont want that.
Araz

Keep it illegal, fill up Indian veins with sweet Pakistani smack, and reap the black market profits.

The world is not fulfilling its responsibilities,chemicals used to convert raw opium to heroin are freely exported to Afghanistan and we Pakistanis suffer

Lets pull the blinkers of four eyes and face reality.The drug problem, like many others is of our own doing. We have played the blame game for long but the truth is that our own judases are the root cause of this evil.
Araz

Bad move mate.
As it is the society is a bit too liberal for my liking. You legalize it and before you know it ,it will be selling at the pan wallas and the whole nation would be hooked. The chinese went to sleep for many generations on opium, we dont want that.
Araz

sir we rather be a sleeping nation rather than an intolerant & aggresive nation....and besides tax it legalize it and keep the price really high up....

sir our society is polarized...between intolerant & too liberal!

Keep it illegal, fill up Indian veins with sweet Pakistani smack, and reap the black market profits.

What an Idea sirjee. Better still why dont you make it legal and sell it to India...it will earn you much needed cash:lol:

Come - lets not get derailed - regarding drugs - and getting high is part of the human condition - it is present in ever culture in every part of the word - the best thing would be for scientists to invent a drug that could get you high with the least amount of damage.

And look at Mexico drugs wars are killing more people there than in Afghanistan, prohibition is not working.

They are herbal product... a kind of drug .. JOINT is taken in cigarretes and Bong is though water.. Highly intoxicating..

In our colleges and hostels these are very famous

Lol its marijuana ... its has two ways of processing ...make a mal (black solidified thc) and bhng dry leafy consistency ..and hashish is also same.

I don't consider marijuana anything different from Cigarettes.......In fact Cigarettes cause more damage ;
u consume marijuana in small quantities and have longer effect duration including many beneficial side effects.
Alcohol and Cigarettes cause way more harm than Marijuana.

Countries should partially legalize Marijuana like in the US.

the best thing would be for scientists to invent a drug that could get you high with the least amount of damage.

its called Tetrahydrocannabinol ...THC ..wonderful compound

it is my humble opinion that pak govt must do something to reduce consumption of drugs among Pakistani people especially youth. drugs invite health problems, domestic violence which affects society adversely.

Back
Top Bottom