What's new

Pakistanis consume $1.2bn of heroin every year: UN

indian states which shares border with pak are also facing same problem due to -india route of drug smuggling. i don't know what the hell has U.S done in 10 yrs to destroy drug business there.

:angel: Golden triangle is enough to tell you routes. and its just Pakistan you have many friends that are involved. and US war is thriving on drugs in AFghanistan. NATO forces were reportedly involved in business.

indian states which shares border with pak are also facing same problem due to -india route of drug smuggling. i don't know what the hell has U.S done in 10 yrs to destroy drug business there.

:rofl: :rofl: typical indian male.

:rofl: :rofl: typical indian male.

typical man blind in hatred. i was addressing serious issue & u found humor in it. i was not blaming Pakistan instead i m blaming afganistan & US,NATO forces there for drug business. my point was that being a neighbour of afganistan pak is suffering & being a nieghbour of pak india also suffers. so try to understand what someone has written before posting anything.

typical man blind in hatred. i was addressing serious issue & u found humor in it. i was not blaming Pakistan instead i m blaming afganistan & US,NATO forces there for drug business. my point was that being a neighbour of afganistan pak is suffering & being a nieghbour of pak india also suffers. so try to understand what someone has written before posting anything.

I am sorry yaar, but i could not stop my laugh while reading your post. Please dont take me wrong, I am really sorry.

Legalize liquor. If people get beer they wont use drugs.

Liquor is legal in India .
Come to Mumbai and goa u will understand how much the consumption of drugs has increased . I dont know abt cities but I am sure the consumption there has increased

Liquor is legal in India .
Come to Mumbai and goa u will understand how much the consumption of drugs has increased . I dont know abt cities but I am sure the consumption there has increased

Is it because of easy availability? More money in hands of youth. I have never seen anybody using drugs, so dont know. But some say if you legalize lower end drugs, you wont get hard drug addiction. The reason being that the drug will come out of hands of criminal and you can control it when it is open.
But some say the opposite. They say, low end drugs are stepping stone for hard drugs.
Dont know which is true.

Is it because of easy availability? More money in hands of youth. I have never seen anybody using drugs, so dont know. But some say if you legalize lower end drugs, you wont get hard drug addiction. The reason being that the drug will come out of hands of criminal and you can control it when it is open.
But some say the opposite. They say, low end drugs are stepping stone for hard drugs.
Dont know which is true.

Have u heard of BONG and JOINT ?? they are very common in colleges

Dont know which is true.

Easy availability and to some extent even money in the hands of youth .
The situation in mumbai is pretty much becoming like USA .
The drugs are available at those discos .

There were some guys who used to sell physodelic drugs like LSD near my college's bus stand .

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

what do they contain?

:lol:

Joint means many frnds consuming drugs in masses mainly in form of cigarretes and Bong is taken thru water

Well this is what I found on the CIA website

significant transit area for Afghan drugs, including heroin, opium, morphine, and hashish, bound for Iran, Western markets, the Gulf States, Africa, and Asia; financial crimes related to drug trafficking, terrorism, corruption, and smuggling remain problems; opium poppy cultivation estimated to be 2,300 hectares in 2007 with 600 of those hectares eradicated; federal and provincial authorities continue to conduct anti-poppy campaigns that utilizes forced eradication, fines, and arrests

They are herbal product... a kind of drug .. JOINT is taken in cigarretes and Bong is though water.. Highly intoxicating..

In our colleges and hostels these are very famous

Yup same here. However people here prefer ecstasy, weed and cocaine.. Sad bunch of people. They end up never graduating.. Well the ones I knew anyway

drug trafficking is done thorough afghanistani border,

n i even saw once saw on news that NATO containers had some kind of crap like that too.

Back
Top Bottom