What's new

pakistanis are west asians

Arabs dont consider Pakistanis or for that matter any south asian as Arab, so why do you want to link the two.
According to me people of south asia are a mix of all races.

I think fairness wise, it's a darkening spectrum west to east

Turks > Iranians > Afghans > Pakistanis and North Indians > Gangetic Indians > Bangladeshis > South Indians and Sri Lankans

Beyond that the yellow skin tone mixtures with brown start. More brown close to the subcontinent (SE Asia) and more yellow further north.

Arabs range from very brown to black North Africans.

Most arabs have curley hair and are very hairy, Pakistanis have straight hair and medium hairy except one of my friend who we call bear
People of makran relate these type of arabs very much .
They've curly hair and thick lips .
If you think beauty lies in white skin then sure. Countries like Somalia and Djibouti, Sudan are Arab too

No , beauty lies in all colours .
We all are creation of almighty .
Almighty is beautiful so are we , his creation .
Compare Ayeza Khan or some other Pakistani actors on tv. That does not represent general population uloo. :P

Hope I'll visit arab one day .

People of makran relate these type of arabs very much .
They've curly hair and thick lips .

No , beauty lies in all colours .
We all are creation of almighty .
Almighty is beautiful so are we , his creation .

Hope I'll visit arab one day .

Jiggar tu bhi ajeeb pagal he. Kitni umar he apki munnay? :lol:

The further north you live ,the lighter your skin becomes.
IXtJgoP.jpg

we Pakistanis border south asia via bharat, we border west asia via Iran, we border central asia via Afghanistan..

So Pakistanis are true ASIANS.. Not only west asians :lol:

Asia should be divided into East Asia, South Asia and West Asia at least, West Asia is racially and culturally more related to Europe than East Asia.

You dont border south asia you are in south asia.:agree:

Geographically we are in west and central asia too.. Who can stop us if we stop using south and insist on using west and central asia ? Pakistan is already part of central asian organizations like ECO and CAREC..

Back
Top Bottom